剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
- Oh, I thought you had writer's block. - I got inspired.
给 麻烦分发下去
Here, pass these out, please.
- 没问题 - 多谢
- I will. - Thank you.
你叫我来的
You wanted me?
你知道我不是你队里的吧 为什么叫我来
You know I don't play for you, right? I don't know why I'm here.
等会就知道了 坐吧 给你留了位置
Well, you're gonna find out. Sit down. I saved you a seat.
好 开始了 姑娘们
All right, here it is, girls.
重头戏来了 一举扭转局面
This is the big one. The game changer.
牺牲式打法
The Sacrifice Play, right?
在这打法里 最受瞩目的球员将迫使卡尔斯巴德双人盯防
In it, our shiniest player, who will force Carlsbad to double-team her,
将球让给第二受瞩目球员
will sacrifice the ball to our number two.
第二球员继续将球让给最意想不到的球员
Our number two will sacrifice it to the least expected player,
然后由她投球
and she will make the shot.
那个做了所有努力却没人注意到的人
The one who puts in all the work and goes unnoticed.
那个总是能完成好任务的人
The one who always shows up and gets the job done.
听起来有点像做父母的吧
It's kinda like what it means to be a parent, huh?
我花了很久才弄明白身为爸爸的意义所在
You know, it's taken me a long time to figure out what it means to be a dad.
最初 我以为是供给抚养
At first, I thought it was about-- I thought it was about providing, right?
没错 这是其中一部分
And it is. That's part of it.
然后我又想 不 要花时间陪孩子 这点很重要
Then I thought, no, you have to spend time with your kids. That's what's important.
后来又觉得 不 纪律才是最重要的
Then I said, no, no. Discipline. That's the most important thing.
要有纪律 设定界限规则以及惩罚
Discipline. Setting boundaries and rules and punishments.
然后
And then
然后我想到了这个
And then it hit me.
为人父母在于牺牲
Being a parent is about sacrifice.
为了孩子利益 牺牲你自己的需要和渴望
Sacrificing your own needs, your own desires, for the good of your child.
这是一生的义务
It's a lifetime commitment.
最终 你不会赢得奖杯旗帜或闪亮的戒指
And at the end, you don't win a trophy or get a banner or a shiny ring.
不会
No.
这场值得牺牲一切的比赛奖励
The win, and it is worth any sacrifice,
是抚养出一个有爱心的孩子
is raising a child who is caring enough,
聪明 富有同情心
smart enough, who is compassionate enough,
内心充满爱 一个更好版本的你
and who is loving enough to be a better echo of you.
这就是为人父母的意义
That's what it means to be a parent.
我
I, uh
我拒绝了加州大学圣芭芭拉的工作
I passed on the UCSB gig.
- 什么 真的假的 - 怎么会 不可能
- What? Are you serious? - What? No way.
没错 这会对我的事业有好处
Yeah, it would've been right for my career.
也是我想去的地方
You know, it was where I thought I wanted to be,
但对你们不好
but it was wrong for all of you.
对你不好 艾玛
Wrong for you, Emma.
最后 我发现对我也不好
And ultimately, I realized it was wrong for me.
我一直都是那枚闪耀的硬币 对吗
You know, I've always been the shiny penny. Right?
在聚光灯下 众人瞩目的那个人
The guy in the spotlight who gets all the attention.
那种感觉很美好
And it felt good.
但在这的感觉更好
But it feels better to be here.
跟你们在一起更好
To be with all of you.
还有你 霍利
And you, Holly.
特别是你 艾玛
And especially you, Emma.
我一开始只想为球队写本新战术手册 我也真的写了
You know, I set out to write a new playbook for the team, and I did.
但同时也为自己写出了新篇章
But I ended up writing a new one for me.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
你们都在看什么 去训练 快点 动起来
What are you all staring at? Get to work. Come on. Let's go!
威斯康星
Wisconsin!
你得坚守阵地 这里
You gotta hold your ground. Here.
这里 奥利弗
Hit right here, Olive.
好 威斯康星 开始
All right. Wisconsin. Let's go.
对 好 很好
Yeah! Good, good, good, good, good!
- 投中了 好极了 - 不错 漂亮 姑娘们
- You have it. Yeah! - Nice! Good, girls.
你得这样 要安插控场
You gotta be like this. You have to plant.
防守方会冲过去防她 你就往右跑 懂吗
The defender goes around her, you run right, all right?
- 好 再来一遍 - 这里
- All right. Try it again. - Here!
好
Yeah!
对 萨曼莎 很好
Yeah, Samantha. Good, good, good!
好 很好 就这样
Good, good, good! All right!
别因为我停下来
Don't stop on my account.
你们需要尽可能多的练习
You need all the practice you can get.
我就是来跟霍利说句话
I just stopped by to have a quick word with Holly.
- 就这样 - 去办公室
- Yeah. - Office.
我们去办公室说
Let's go to my office.
真遗憾听说你♥爸♥认罪了
Sorry to hear about your daddy taking the plea deal.
不得不放弃所有的钱
Whew. Having to give up all that money.
- 我好得很 - 好了 谢谢你
- I'm fine. - Okay, thank you.
怎么了 我只是说如果你明年上不了这个学校
What? I'm just saying, if you can't afford to come here next year,
- 卡尔斯巴德欢迎你 还有一级联赛 - 够了
- Carlsbad is free and DI. Whoo! - Enough. Enough!
我
I--
不用你说 我知道 但就是忍♥不住
I know, I know. Don't even say it. I can't help myself.
你来这干什么 除了恐吓我的队员
Why are you here? Other than to intimidate my team.
那天通话后就没你的消息
Well, I didn't hear from you after our call the other day,
我开始有点紧张 也许你觉得我不是认真的
and I started to get a little nervous that maybe you didn't think I was serious.
所以
So
这是什么
What's this?
是一份明年来卡尔斯巴德执教的合同
It's a contract to coach at Carlsbad next year.
我跟校长都签字了
It's signed by me and the principal.
钱还不少
The money's generous.
那是 比你在这好多了
Yeah, it's a lot better than you're getting here.
看一下 只要签个字就行
Just look it over. All it needs is your signature.
等下
Wait a minute.
这上面说你退休的时候生效
Um, this says that it is valid in the event of your retirement.
你到底退不退
Are you retiring or not?
肯定会退休的
Oh, I definitely am.
取决于一切的结果如何
I mean, depending on how everything plays out.
显然我不会输给那个人后离开
I mean, obviously I'm not gonna go out on a loss to that man.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
这么说如果你能打败我们就会退休
So, you are retiring if you beat us?
- 我们会打败你们的 - 是吗
- We're gonna beat you. - Yeah?
你怎么这么肯定
How are you so sure?
是因为你一直让你的球队骚扰萨曼莎吗
Because you've been having your team harass Samantha?
这事我不知道
I wouldn't know about that.
但你知道你偷的那本战术手册的事
But you know about the playbook. The one you stole.
对 如果了解你们的战术 你们就没那么容易赢了
Yeah. I guess if we knew your plays, it would make it a lot tougher on you.
那你是来找我♥干♥什么的
What are you asking me to do here?
我就是让你考虑一下
I'm just asking you to ponder this.
链条的强度取决于它最薄弱的一环
Chain's only as strong as the weakest link.
这里有太多薄弱点
You got a lot of weak links out there.
也许打破一些薄弱点对你有好处
Might be in your best interest to break a few.
我懂了
I see.
我宁愿在球场上打败你
I'd rather beat you on the court.
好吧
All right.
记住
Just remember
是我的主场
it's my court.
卡尔斯巴德
Carlsbad!
卡尔斯巴德
Carlsbad!
敌军的地盘
Enemy territory.
真狡猾 看出来了 你们赢过不少
Very subtle. We get it. You win a lot.
为什么这里感觉像有一千度
Why is it a thousand degrees in here?
这个表上显示这里只有107度 而且我们还不能调
It's actually only 107, according to this thermostat that we can't adjust.
不愧是麦卡锡的烂招
This is so typical of McCarthy and her dirty tricks.
她总是搞这一套
She loves to play these games.
没错 这里没蜘蛛都不错了
Yeah, I'm surprised there aren't any spiders in here.
- 怎么了 她以前干过这种事 - 老天
-What? She did that once. - Oh, my
- 海妖队是垃圾 - 这里真热啊
- Sirens suck! -It's hot in here.
天啦 外面是有多少人啊
My God, how many of them are out there?
- 感觉他们好像要刀刃舔血一样 - 没错 舔我们的血
-Sounds like they want blood. -Our blood.
- 不重要 - 这很重要
-Doesn't matter. -Of course it does.
- 我们可是要上场的人 - 说对了 萨曼莎
-We're the ones on the court. -Good point, Samantha.
路易斯 标准场地有多大 什么规格
Louise, what's the regulation size court? How big is it?
- 50乘84的 教练 - 没错
-50-by-84, Coach. -Mm-hmm.
小鼠 标准的球是什么规格
And, Mouse, what's the circumference of a regulation ball?
- 28尺半 教练 - 没错
-Twenty-eight and 1/2 inches, Coach. - Hmm.
说来有趣 虽然这个地方好像很恐怖
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表