剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
你只是在说些表面的东西
You're just scratching the surface.
如果你有什么要说的 请你赶紧说
If you have something to say, please say it.
我想回去准备和拉古纳的比赛了
I'd like to get back and work on the Laguna game.
好吧
Okay.
如我之前所说 这些女孩是未来的执行总裁
Okay, like I said before, these girls are future CEOs.
她们中有些人比你更聪明
Some of them are smarter than you.
有些比你更有权势
Some are even more powerful than you are,
因为她们都是富家子弟
given their direct connection to capital.
-你想说路易丝·格鲁津斯基的事 -没错
- Ah, this is about Louise Gruzinsky? Isn't it? - Yes.
在她高傲自大的外表之下
Underneath her arrogant and her cocky exterior,
她其实很脆弱
she is pretty fragile.
高傲自大的人往往都是这样
As the arrogant and cocky tend to be.
她的行为很不得体
She was inappropriate.
-因为她没有安全感 -我不管
- She's insecure. - I don't care.
-你要管 -为什么
- You have to care! - Why?
因为她们不是成年男大学生 她们是高中女孩
Because these are not college men. These are high school girls.
听着 路易丝会想尽办法搞乱别的人心态
Look, Louise does whatever she can to put others on tilt.
她很擅长这个 占据上风
She's really good at it. Getting the upper hand.
在我面前她不可能占上风的
She's not gonna get the upper hand with me.
-看你这副担惊受怕的样子 -这是另外一点
- Look how scared of this you are. - This is another thing.
你不了解我 所以不要假装你了解我
You don't know me, so don't pretend that you know me.
我不想了解你
I don't wanna know you.
我只是为了球队好
I just want what's best for the team.
这个回答可以吗
Is that a good answer?
达阵
Touchdown!
哈夫利切克断球了 都结束了
Havlicek stole the ball! It's all over.
哈夫利切克断球了 都结束了
Havlicek stole the ball! It's all over.
喂 爸爸 我是艾玛 艾玛·科恩
Hey, Dad. It's Emma. Emma Korn.
有趣
Funny.
你说你会打电♥话♥来的
You said you'd call.
是的 我是说了
Yes, I did say that, uh...
今天太多事了 宝贝 我...
It's-- It's been a long day, baby. I...
而且这里是加州时间 我以为你已经睡了
And then, it's California time. I thought maybe you were in bed.
-第一天过得怎么样 -挺好的 特别好
- How'd the first day go? - Oh, great. It was great.
拉荷亚 拉荷亚很美
You know, La Jolla is-- It's really beautiful,
-有大海和... -你讨厌那里
- and then you have the ocean and... - You hate it.
不 我不讨厌 我一点都不讨厌
No, I don't. I don't hate it at all.
这里会很棒的
It's gonna be fantastic.
你真是个大骗子
You're such a liar.
需要适应一下 但会没事的
It's an adjustment, but it will be fine.
你有在做自己吗
And you're being you?
我在努力 宝贝
I'm trying, baby.
有人叫你不要做自己吗
People tell you not to be you?
可以这么说
A little bit, yeah.
球队的姑娘们呢
And the girls?
她们很棒
They're great.
好吧
Okay.
我相信你刚才说的话
Well, I believe everything you just told me.
我就是想关心一下你
I just wanted to check in.
我现在要偷了妈妈的车 去抢劫一家便利店
Now I'm gonna steal Mom's car and rob a convenience store
然后睡大觉
and then hit the hay.
明天再打给你
Call you tomorrow?
好 听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds good.
我也相信你刚才跟我说的话
I believe everything you just told me too.
爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, baby.
科恩教练
早上六点训练
你认真的吗
You can't be serious.
科恩教练
早上六点训练
早到十分钟="痴到"
-他不能这样对我们 -老天 太阳还没上山呢
- He can't do this to us. - God, the sun's not even up.
这个点醒着的只有我们和沙滩上寻宝的人
Okay, it's us and the guys on the beaches with metal detectors.
-这是违法的 -这不违法
- It's illegal. - It's not illegal.
那好吧 这不人道 不讲良心
Yeah, well, it's immoral. It's unconscionable.
这是现实 新的现实
It's reality. The new one.
你早到了九分钟 我猜你算"痴到"了
You're nine minutes early. So I guess you're "lat."
早 欢迎来到"每日两练"
Morning. Welcome to two-a-days.
你们没听说过的话 马上就会知道了
If you don't know what those are, you're about to find out.
从现在开始一直到比赛日 我们每天训练两次
We're gonna be practicing twice a day from now until Laguna.
先从卡拉OK步法练习开始 列队
Let's start with karaoke step. Line up.
快点
Come on.
开始 步子放小 速度放快
Let's go. Smaller steps but faster.
视线向前 挺胸
Eyes forward. Chests forward.
我的球
My ball.
加油 动作快点
Come on, hustle.
我的球
My ball!
好了 你 过来
All right. Hey, you, come here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡洛琳·萝丝·艾德丽安·史密斯
Carolyn Rose Adrienne Smith,
不过大家都叫我老鼠
but everybody calls me Mouse.
-你有四个名字 还加上个外号♥ -是的 教练
- You have four names plus a nickname? - Yes, sir.
好吧
Okay.
卡洛琳·萝丝·艾德丽安·史密斯 外号♥老鼠
Carolyn Rose Adrienne Smith, AKA Mouse,
步子踩得很完美
executes the karaoke step perfectly.
我要你们都跟着她 跟上她的节奏
I want you to follow her or keep her pace.
包在我身上
You can count on me.
开始 看着她 看着她
Let's go. Watch her. Watch her.
你们没在听 看着她
You're not listening. Watch her.
有人来了
Incoming.
你是科恩教练
You are Coach Korn.
-正是 -见到你真让人激动
- I am. - What a thrill.
我上周过的生日
I celebrated a birthday last week,
你是我送给自己的生日礼物
and you were my present to myself.
别担心 我不会要你系红蝴蝶结
Don't worry. I won't ask you to wear a red bow.
我是拉里·格鲁津斯基 你的头号♥粉丝
Larry Gruzinsky. I'm a big fan.
谢谢
Thank you.
赫莉 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Holly, could you give us a second?
我们都是当爹的 我想跟你说声谢谢
From one father to another, I just wanna say thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我们都会在经历中学习
We all learn from our experiences,
我认为路易丝这次也会吸取教训
and I think that Louise is gonna learn from this one.
你让她停赛是对的 她的确不尊重你
You were right to suspend her. She disrespected you.
她很幸运有你当她的教练 我说真的
She's lucky to have you for a coach. I knew she would be.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
问题是 她非常需要出场打拉古纳的比赛
Thing is... she's really gonna need to dress against Laguna.
首先 她会帮我们打败拉古纳
First, because she's gonna help us beat Laguna.
其次 拉古纳队里有一名球员
But second, Laguna has a player,
萨凡娜·吉布森
Savannah Gibson.
那些大学球探 每场比赛都会跟着她
All the college scouts, they follow her every game.
观察她的一举一动 这次比赛他们也会来
Every move. And they're gonna be at our game.
所以这对于路易丝来说是个机会
So this is an opportunity for Louise
能被这些球探注意到
to be seen by these scouts, to be noticed.
这对她来说十分重要 对我也是
This is very important to her. To me.
她不能出场打拉古纳
She won't be dressing against Laguna.
-我在礼貌地请求你 -我在礼貌地回绝你
- I'm asking you politely. - I'm declining politely.
你应该知道是因为我你才能来这里的吧
You do realize I'm the reason you're here, right?
好几次都有人跟我提到过 我知道
It's been brought to my attention a few times, yeah.
扔椅子
You know, the thing about throwing chairs
威胁裁判的行为
and intimidating referees...
并不是为了改变判罚
It's not really about reversing the call.
那本来也不可能
That never happens, does it?
而是为了影响下一次的判罚
It's about influencing the next call.
你觉得这里是谁说了算
Who do you think does that around here?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你去治理全世界
Why don't you run the world,
我来负责篮球怎么样
and I'll take care of the basketball?
你要是在这里失败了 会怎样
If you fail here, then what?
他走了 刚来没多久但危害极大
There he goes. So much damage in so little time.
他是教练 他在做什么他心里有数
He's coach. He knows what he's doing.
是吗 他把路易丝踢出球队 还说你很胖
Does he? He kicks Louise off the team, calls you super fat.
他说的是减掉五磅
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表