剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
都过来 很好 好多了
Bring it in. Good, good, good, better.
攻势很猛 好了 听我说
Good intensity. All right. Listen.
德斯蒂妮 下次11号♥准备投篮
Destiny, next time 11 goes to our hoop,
对她犯规 让她知道有人在针对她犯规
foul her, and let her know she was fouled.
-干掉她 -不是干掉她
- Kill her. - No, don't kill her.
让她明白 如果她要投篮
Let her know, if she's going to the basket,
她会付出代价
there's a price to pay.
尽力去打 但不一定要打得公平
Hard but not completely fair.
不要太暴♥力♥ 来吧
Not too violent. Come on.
数到三喊海妖队加油
Sirens on three.
-一二三 -海妖队加油
- One, two three. - Sirens!
很好很好
Good, good, good, good.
我们还有戏 还有戏
We got a game. We got a game.
-来吧 -海妖队冲啊
- All right. - Go Sirens!
回防 回防
Back. Get back, get back, get back.
太好了
Yes!
结束这个球 往三分投
Pick an end. Go for the three!
暂停 来 都过来
Time. Come on. Bring it in. Bring it in.
很好很好
Good, good, good.
我们最多有两次持球机会
We have two possessions at most.
我们需要进一个三分 断一次攻势
We need a three and a stop.
-有谁能投三分的 -路易丝
- Anyone here hit a three? - Louise.
还有别人吗
Anyone else?
我可以像投实心球一样投篮
I can heave it like a medicine ball.
-有时候会进... -教练
- Sometimes it goes in... - Coach.
你告诉她们为了赢得胜利要全力以赴
Come on. You told them to do everything that they could to try to win.
-她们做到了 现在轮到你了 -嗯
- They have done that. Now it's your turn. - Yeah.
我跟你说过了 不谈这个
I told you. I'm not discussing this.
你要以身作则 证明给她们看吧
You're about setting an example. Set one.
你真这么想吗
You think?
路易丝 我知道你没热身
Louise, I know you're not warm.
把球给我就行
Just give me the ball.
电梯式掩护路易丝 让她找到空挡
Set an elevator screen for Louise to get her open.
如果她进球了 马上回防断对面攻势
If she makes it in, get the hell back on defense and get a stop.
我们没暂停机会了 传球快点
We have no time-outs left, so get the ball up there fast.
心里算着时间
Know your clock.
数三声喊海妖队加油
Sirens on three.
-一二三 -海妖队加油
- One, two, three. - Sirens!
来来来 我们可以 没问题 能赢
Come on, come on, come on. We got this. We got this! We can win.
她要上场了
She's going in.
也该时候了
Well, it's about time.
棒
Yeah!
投
Shoot it!
加油加油啊
Come on, come on, come on.
就差一点
This close.
听好了 我们下次打拉古纳 我希望能打赢
Heads up. Next time we play Laguna, I expect to beat Laguna.
这个结果不能接受
This outcome was unacceptable.
但我们这才刚刚开始
But we're just getting started.
-搞什么 -不知道
- What? - I don't know.
请面向我
Back to me, please.
这场失利
That loss...
比我们过去赢的任何一场球都精彩
was better than any win we have ever had.
跟球员们说去吧
Go tell the players.
我这话是说给教练听的
I'm telling the coach.
哈夫利切克断球了 都结束了
Havlicek stole the ball! It's all over.
是我 艾玛 艾玛·科恩
It's me, Emma. Emma Korn.
有趣 你那边都快一点了
Funny. Hey, it's almost one o'clock there.
你们赢了吗
Did you win?
没有 但就差一点
We did not. We came close.
有扔椅子吗
Throw any chairs?
没有
I did not.
有杀人吗
Kill anybody?
都活着呢
They all lived.
你有在做你自己吗
You were you?
大部分时间是的
Most of the time I was, yeah.
-爸 -我在
- Dad? - I'm here.
我有预感这对你是件好事
I kinda have this feeling that this thing could be good for you.
我也觉得
Me too.
好了 我要睡觉了
Okay, I'm off to bed.
晚安 宝贝 谢谢你打来
Good night, honey. Thank you for calling.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表