剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
Sure.
好 我很愿意
Yeah, I'd like that.
那好吧 再见了
All right. Well, see you later.
那是干什么
What's that about?
不知道 我就是想着...
I don't know. I just thought...
-算了 谢谢 -准备回家了吗
- Anyway. Thanks. - Ready to go home?
好了
Yep.
我能开车吗
Can I drive?
-你能什么 -开车
- Can you what? - Drive.
右转 就在这右转
Make a right, make a right right here.
为什么 酒店在那边
What? The hotel is that way.
你不是说想去海滩吗 右转吧
You said you wanted to go to the beach. Go right.
行
Cool.
-在这边停车吧 -好
- Then just pull over right here. - Okay.
慢点停 很好
Slowly. Okay, good.
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here?
标牌不见了
The sign is gone.
是啊 估计是有人租了吧
Yeah. I guess someone must've rented it.
不会吧 是你吗...
Really? Did you--
总不能大老远搬过来住酒店吧
Couldn't move all the way out here and live in a hotel.
再说了 这多温馨啊
And besides, how cute is this?
我超喜欢
I love it.
不过还是得说一声 我不会看《敦刻尔克》的
But just so you know, I'm still not watching Dunkirk.
-也告诉你一声 没有客房♥服务 -明白
- Well, just so you know, no room service. - Yes.
-没有小精灵帮你洗衣服 -我不需要精灵
- No little elves washing your clothes. - I don't need elves.
水果像香蕉一样飞逝[果蝇喜欢香蕉]fsFruit flies like a banana.
-你是说它们也是那样飞的吗 -听懂没
- You mean, they fly the same way. - Get it?
果蝇喜欢香蕉
Yeah, fruit flies like a banana.
但听起来像是水果在飞
But it sounds like fruit flies.
我知道 所以这是个笑话 爸
I know. That's why it's a joke, Dad.
-不好笑 -就是双关
- But that's not funny. - It's like a play on--
好吧 你不用觉得这句话很好笑
Okay, well, you don't have to think that it's funny.
还是要的吧 如果笑话不搞笑 那还算...
Well, yeah, I do. If a joke's not funny, it's like--
那你说一个吧 要不然...
Okay, you tell me one, because that's--
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Yeah.
-你知道你小时候怎么叫这个的吗 -什么
- Know what you used to call these? - What?
你以前总喜欢叫它 "花森酱和果冬傻明治"
You used to call 'em, "Peana-budder and joey sammiches."
我才没有 别说了
I did not. Stop it.
你会说 "爸爸 能再来一块
You said, "Daddy, could I have another
花森酱和果冬傻明治吗"
peana-budder and joey sammich?"
-没有 -就有
- No. - Yeah.
你还记得你以前怎么叫那个的吗
You remember what you used to call that?
-太 -太拼洋
- The-- - "The Specific Ocean."
-没错 -我几得
- That's right. - I mamember.
听到没
See?
是啊
Yeah.
这是我想对他说的话
Here's what I wanted to tell him.
对我的父亲
My father.
我想说
I wanted to say that--
我原谅你了
That I forgive you.
但我说不出口 我就傻站在棺材旁边
But I couldn't. I just stood there in front of the casket.
他的爸爸是个很糟糕的人
His dad was a terrible guy.
我爸爸稍微比他好一点
My dad was a little better.
我想认为他尽力做到了他的最好
I like to think that he tried his best.
我觉得我们都带着抚养我们长大的人的影子
I think we're all sort of echoes of the people that raised us,
希望每过一轮 我们都会变得更好
and each time, hopefully, we get a little better.
越来越好
And better and better and better.
最伤我心的其实是
The thing that hurts me the most is that...
他死的时候都认为我很丢脸
he died thinking I was an embarrassment.
他以前就是这么说我的 说我丢脸
That's what he used to call me, an embarrassment.
所以我不... 我走的时候
So I don't-- When I go,
我不想让你也这么看我
I don't want you to think of me like that.
我想让你为我骄傲
I want you to be proud of me.
因为我不是什么完人 但我在尽力
'Cause I'm-- I'm not perfect, but I-- I'm trying.
我发誓我真的在尽力了
I swear I'm trying.
这就是我想对他说的话
Anyway, that's what I wanted to say to him.
我想对他说我原谅你了 但我就是说不出口
I wanted to say that I forgive you, but I-- I just couldn't.
你已经说出来了
You just did.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表