剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
漂亮
Yes! Yes.
教练 比赛很精彩
Coach, great game.
没错
Yeah.
来吧 霍利
Come on! Holly! Holly!
霍利
Holly! Holly! Holly!
- 万岁 - 我说什么来着
-All hail! -What did I say? What did I say?
- 哪家强 - 我们强
-Whose house? -Our house!
你坐的地方不黏吧
I hope you're not sitting on anything sticky down there.
我可没想过比赛的时候会在这儿打发时间
Yeah, it's not really where I expected to spend most of the game. Out here.
我知道你为什么这么做 要我我也这么干 但这对你不利
I know why you did it. Hell, I've done it. But you didn't do yourself any favors.
为自己的球员辩护有什么错
Since when is it a crime to stick up for one of your players?
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
格鲁辛斯基确实让人印象深刻
Gruzinsky was impressive as hell out there.
尤其是当你的助教把她排在后卫之后
Once your AC slid her to the two spot.
路易斯打得分后卫去了
Louise was playing shooting guard?
打得非常好 我记下来了
Incredibly well. I've taken note.
霍利和我一直在讨论要不要把她换过去
Holly and I have been talking about moving her there for a while now, so...
决定很明智
Smart call.
可能我还要再等等 才能看到你的再次辉煌吧
I guess we gotta wait a little longer on that comeback of yours.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
嘿
Hey!
- 嗨 - 嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
- 你知道我们赢了吧 - 知道
-You know we won, right? -Yeah.
我就知道 我被罚出场会激励那些女孩
I knew me getting kicked out would fire up those girls.
哦 不 对啊
Oh, no, yeah.
绝对是因为你出色的执教水平才赢得了比赛
It was definitely your incredible coaching that won the game.
别低估自己 你也功不可没
Don't sell yourself short. You had a lot to do with it too. You helped out.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我要回家了
Um... I'm gonna go home.
我要喝超多我买♥♥不起的酒
I'm gonna celebrate the biggest comeback of the season
以庆祝这个赛季最盛大的复出
by drinking a lot of wine that I cannot afford.
好的
All right.
晚安
Have a good night.
你刚才太过分了 教练
You were out of line, Coach.
你赢过太多次 已经忘了风度
You've had too much success to not have more class.
闭嘴 霍利
Shut up, Holly.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不喜欢我的方式
You don't like the way I act?
这个体系是被我从无到有建立起来的
I built this program from nothing.
如果我在乎别人怎么看我
- -If I cared what people thought about me,
我早就不会在这站着了
I wouldn't be here.
你知道吗 30年前我开始教女篮那会儿
You know, when I started coaching girls' basketball, 30 years ago,
看台上一个人都没有
there was nobody in these stands.
甚至不被认为是种运动
It wasn't even considered a sport.
为了我的球员应得的
I had to scratch and claw
每份关注和尊重 我不得不拼尽全力
for every ounce of attention and respect my players deserved.
这些都不是你今天这样对待我的队的理由
None of that justifies how you treated my team today.
不是你的队
It's not your team.
是科恩的队
It's Korn's team.
至少只要他还在 这就是他的队
I mean, at least as long as he's slumming it here.
这样跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
我♥干♥这行30年了
I've been doing this for 30 years,
如果我让他在我的地盘 把我虐得体无完肤
and I will be damned if I'm gonna let him come into my district
那算我无能
and make me feel like nothing.
不是他干的
He didn't.
是我
I did!
我刚用一个你觉得不配进你队的人打败了你
I beat you with a player that you didn't think deserved a space on your team.
有什么好笑的
What is so funny?
如果你当初在我这里有这么刚
If you would've had that steel when you were playing for me,
也许我当时就不会踢了你
maybe I wouldn't have cut ya.
- 知道吗 - 什么
- You know... - What?
总有一天你会成为很不错的主教练
You could make a pretty decent head coach someday.
西溪
Westbrook...
西溪高中的脸书主页把卡尔斯巴德戏弄得够呛
Westbrook's Facebook page is roasting Carlsbad so bad.
看这张他们校长的照片
Look at this picture of their principal.
我今天才意识到我永远都不想亲一头猪
I was today years old when I realized I never, ever wanna kiss a pig!
谢琳老师肯定高兴得在做后空翻 我要转给她
Ms. Sherilyn must be doing backflips. I'm tagging her.
卡尔斯巴德照片墙上什么都没有
Crickets on Carlsbad's Insta.
所有的社交网站都一片寂静
All over their social media.
这是第一次跟卡尔斯巴德比赛后
This is the first time my phone hasn't blown up with taunts
我的手♥机♥没因为嘲笑响爆
after a Carlsbad game.
让我们把这个派对变成现实
Okay, let's take this party IRL.
我太喜欢胜利了 这种事可以多来点
I definitely like victory. This is something I can do more often.
我也是
Same.
上次西溪战胜卡尔斯巴德时 我们大部分人都在上小学
Last time Westbrook beat Carlsbad, most of us were in elementary school.
是我们所有人 算清楚了
All of us. Do the math.
路易斯 你今天作为得分后卫的表现帅爆了
Louise, you killed it today as shooting guard.
霍利这方面还是挺厉害的
Holly was kinda genius with that switch.
还有今天她在中场休息大发雷霆的样子 真给力
And the way she blew up at halftime! Boss lady really held it all together.
特别是教练完全爆发了
Especially after Coach went "full Korn."
我觉得这是他表现他支持我们的方式
I think it was just his way of showing us he had our backs.
谢谢今天支持我
Hey, thanks for having mine today.
没事 我们是队友 那件事我挺抱歉
'Course. I mean, we're teammates. I'm really sorry about the--
别在意 你当时在做你觉得对的事
No. Forget about it. You were doing what you thought was right.
是啊 但我还是不该
Yeah, but I shouldn't have.
特别是看到那些卡尔斯巴德混♥蛋♥怎么对待你的
Especially after seeing how those Carlsbad jerks treated you,
我们先是朋友才是队友
I... We're friends first.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡尔斯巴德亲一头猪上热搜了
"Carlsbadkissedapig" is trending.
什么
What?
为什么不直接打开
Why don't you just open it?
因为很可能只是一个毫不在乎我的人
'Cause it's probably just meaningless junk
寄来的毫无意义的垃圾
from a guy who didn't give a crap about me.
那就打开好了 你怕什么
So, just open it. What are you afraid of?
怕被我说中了
That I'm right.
听说了你今天在赛场上的长篇大论
I heard about your little tirade at the game today.
不是长篇大论 你又不在场
Wasn't a tirade. You weren't there, I--
那些卡尔斯巴德的孩子对路易斯太残忍♥了
These Carlsbad kids were brutal to Louise.
虽然她是个坚强的姑娘 也承受不了这么多 我得挺她
I mean, she's a tough girl, but she can only take so much. I had to step in.
坚强的人并不总像表面上那么坚强
Tough people aren't always as tough as they seem.
对啊 她多大了 17岁吗
I know. It's-- How old is she? Like, 17? It's--
我说的不是她
I'm not talking about her.
我说的是我
I'm talking about me.
怎么了
What?
听到你又在赛场上发火了的消息
Just hearing about you blowing up at a game again.
只是觉得
Just...
你出事以后 在家那边
Back home, after what happened with you,
有些人对我也不太友好
some people were really unkind to me.
对你 为什么
To you? Why?
我不想再经历一遍
I don't wanna relive it.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
- 我会坐飞机回去 然后 - 让事情变得更糟吗
- I would've got on a plane and-- - And made it even worse?
他们这样 就因为你是我女儿吗
They were-- What? Just because you were my daughter?
我没想到
I didn't-- I didn't know about--
如果你是想道歉 只需要说三个字
If you're trying to apologize, it only takes two words.
我知道
I know.
不是这三个字
Not those two.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I--
但我很高兴你来这了
But I'm glad you're out here.
后悔没让你早点出来
And I regret not having you come out sooner.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸 如果那盒子你没打开看就扔了
You might regret some other things if you toss out that box
可能也会后悔的
before you open it, Dad.
我明白你想干嘛 女儿
I see what you did there, daughter.
我会考虑的 明天再说
I'll think about it. Tomorrow.
格鲁辛斯基 想快点
Gruzinsky, think fast.
反应挺快 你在这干什么
Nice reflexes. What are you doing in here?
其他队员都去院子里庆祝了
The rest of the team's out celebrating their win in the quad.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表