剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
I'm still processing what she called us.
注意底限
I mean, there's a line.
省省吧
Oh, save it.
我知道你们中有一人是"她们"
I know one of you is "Them."
你们看
Guys, check it out.
她开始史黛西·克劳泽附身了
She's starting to go full-on Stacy Clouser.
她变身克劳泽了
She's Clousin' out!
去克劳泽镇的单程票
One ticket to Clouse town!
让克劳泽上场
Send in the Clouse!
克劳泽时间
Clousin' time!
不 南希
No, Nancy. No.
我不是史黛西·克劳泽
I am not Stacy Clouser!
我是凯蒂·奥图
I am Katie Otto,
你们最好放弃
and you might as well give it up,
因为我的晚会会嗨翻全场
because my Gala is gonna rule.
再见
So long
我做了一晚 这样你能准时
I worked all night on this so you'd have it in time
用于今晚的晚会
for the Gala this evening.
被热溶胶枪烫了几次
Burned myself a few times with the hot-glue gun.
有感觉太好了
It was nice to feel something.
玛丽亚 这太了不起了
Maria! This is amazing!
你说得对 我根本不该费神
You're right. I never should have bothered.
不 我好喜欢
No! I love it!
对 我很差劲
Exactly. I do suck.
你真觉得内森·菲利安会相信吗
You really think Nathan Fillion will go for it?
他会发现这是乔装的骆驼
I mean, he is gonna notice it's a dressed-up camel.
格雷格 他在电视上演侦探
Greg, he played a detective on TV.
他不是真的侦探
He's not one in real life.
你心情好
So, you're in a good place?
是的
Yeah.
太好了 我叫孩子们
Great. I'm gonna go get the kids.
-为什么 -你会知道的
- Why? - You'll see.
多瑞丝 卡森宅怎么样了
Hey, Doris. What's happening at the Carson House?
什么都没做 什么都没搭好
There is nothing happening. Nothing's been set up.
什么都没送过来
Nothing has even been delivered!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
所有东西应该早上送去
Everything was supposed to be dropped off this morning.
我知道 所以我打电♥话♥给供应商和宴席承办商
I know. That's why I called your vendors and the caterers,
所有人都说你上周取消了所有东西
and everyone said you canceled everything last week.
但我什么也没取消
But I didn't cancel anything.
那些肮脏的小...
Those dirty, little...
凯蒂 我知道你生气
Katie, I know you're upset,
但永远不能用这个词
but it's never okay to use that word.
心情变了 快走
Mood has shifted. Mood has shifted. Go!
她们做到了 格雷格 她们战胜了我
They did it, Greg. They beat me.
她们取消了宴席承办商 舞者
They canceled my caterer, the dancers,
香槟泉 所有的
my champagne fountain, everything.
人们去到现场
People are going to show up,
那里什么也没有
and there's literally going to be nothing there.
晚会毁了 我也一样
The Gala's ruined. So am I.
我在这里完了
I'm done in this town.
我们必须搬离西港
And we're gonna have to move out of Westport.
我们不必搬家
We won't have to move.
你说得对 这是我的耻辱
You're right. It's my shame.
你和孩子们留下 我和恩里克去墨西哥
You and the kids stay. I'll go to Mexico with Enrique.
振作起来
Hey! Pull it together!
你是凯蒂·奥图
You are Katie Otto.
你曾经反抗压♥迫♥ 着装不得体
You have stood up for the downtrodden, the poorly dressed,
更胖的女生 不相信在飞机上
the larger gals, the people who don't believe
打开一袋花生
opening a bag of peanuts on an airplane
能让十排以外的人恶心的人
can really get someone sick 10 rows away.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?!
那个批评全城八婆的女人
The woman who criticized all the busybodies in this town --
批评她们的歇斯底里 做作
with their hysterics and their events
她们浪费女性能量
and their wastes of feminine energy --
如今被打败 蜷缩成一团
is defeated, curled up
因为她得不到她的香槟泉
because she can't get her champagne fountain!
你为什么吼我
Why are you yelling at me?
因为你想用西港家庭主妇的办法
Because you're trying to throw this Gala
而不是凯蒂·奥图的办法 来办这场晚会
the Westport housewife way, not the Katie Otto way.
我的凯蒂·奥图永远不会让那些贱♥人♥
My Katie Otto would never let those bitches
战胜自己
get the better of her.
没错 我说了贱♥人♥
That's right. I threw down the B-word.
这不是我娶的女人
This isn't the woman I married.
我娶的女人不会放弃
The woman I married wouldn't give up.
你知道她会做什么
You know what she would do?
她会做什么
What would she do?
她会从沙发上起来 想到办法
She would get off that couch and figure out a way
按自己的方式办晚会 不是她们的方式
to throw the Gala her way, not their way.
但我怎么在8小时内搞定一场晚会
But how am I going to put together an entire Gala in eight hours?
-有我一起 -还有我们
- With me. - With us.
我们支持你
We've got your back.
奥图永不放弃
Ottos never quit!
我几分钟就准备好凯伦·尼尔逊的
I threw Karen Nelson's hysterectomy party together
子♥宫♥切除派对 150名宾客
in minutes -- 150 guests.
我在客人到场前才做完纸浆皮纳塔
I made that papier-mâché "Adios to your uterus" Piñata
上面写着"告别你的子♥宫♥"
moments before the guests arrived.
没错 你做到了
That's right, you did.
我可以做到
I can do this!
你当然可以
Damn straight you can!
你心情好吗
So, you're in a good place?
相当好
Yeah. I'm in a great place.
很好 因为我们养了只狗
Good, 'cause we got a dog.
各位 我们有五小时把这个地方
Okay, people, we've got five hours to transform this place
变成宝莱坞盛会
into a Bollywood extravaganza.
多瑞丝 我要你去工厂代销店
Doris, I need you to go to the outlet store
买♥♥蜡烛 地毯 抱枕
and get as many candles, rugs, and throw pillows
-尽量多买♥♥ -工厂代销店
- as you can. - Outlet store?!
好 我去买♥♥ 因为我们是朋友
Fine. I'll do it because we're friends.
但我会出全价
But I am paying full price!
我们需要主题装饰品
We need decorations that are on-theme.
安吉拉 可以借你家里的
Angela, can we borrow some of the Buddhist stuff
佛教东西吗
that you have at your house?
格雷格 你和回收委员会
Greg, you and the recycling committee,
去取佛像 挂上灯
go pick up the Buddha, string lights,
然后开始清理垃圾箱
and then get started cleaning out the trash cans
做垃圾箱潘趣酒
for the trash-can punch.
我们需要舞者
Okay, we need dancers.
我会叫芭蕾班同学帮忙
I'll ask my ballet class to help.
太好了 我想想还有什么
Great! Okay, let me see what else.
我不知道 妈 食物
Uh, I don't know, Mom. Food?
对 忘了这点
Right. Forgot about that.
有人知道今天4点前 在哪里可以弄到印度食物
Does anyone know where we could get Indian food
够200人吃
for 200 people by 4:00 today?
我有主意
I have an idea!
格兰特 我把定位设备从钱包里取出来了
Grant! I took the Tile out of my wallet.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我从农场跟踪你回家
I followed you home from the farm,
偷偷上你的车 藏在后备箱
broke into your car, and hid in your trunk --
任何好助理都会这样做
like any good assistant would.
先别说这有多变♥态♥
Let's blow past how creepy that was
专注于你怎么帮我
and focus on how you can help me.
我的叔叔有自己的印度菜餐车生意
My uncle owns an Indian food-truck business.
我可以问他是否认识能提供食物的人
I can ask if he knows someone.
不如问你叔叔
How about your uncle?
是 没问题
Oh, yeah! I can make that happen!
格兰特 我爱你
Grant, I love you!
我爱你老公
And I love your husband!
怎么样 各位 我们开始
What do you say, people?! Let's do this thing!
好的
All right!
来吧 各位
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表