剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Oh, God!
库珀一直没人管
You see, Cooper has no one looking out for him,
所以在他面前做坏警♥察♥
so with him, by being the bad cop,
其实我是好警♥察♥
I'm actually the good cop.
对于泰勒
And with Taylor,
我做坏警♥察♥不是好事
me being the bad cop wasn't a good thing.
因为现在她和特里普出去了
Yeah, because now she's off somewhere with Trip,
玩童年时代最爱的游戏
playing the childhood favorite,
你给我看你的 我就给你看我的
"You show me yours, I'll show you mine."
那是我的宝贝女儿
Aah! That's my baby!
拜托 格雷格 她16岁了
Come on, Greg. She's 16.
别逼我唱啦啦啦
Don't make me go to the la-la-la's.
面对现实 你的宝贝有欲望
Face it -- your baby has urges.
好 我不说了
Fine. I'll stop.
我处理库珀的事
I've got to work with Cooper,
你得补救
and you've got to make it
这样泰勒和特里普在家里会觉得自在
so that Taylor and Trip feel comfortable in the house
我们可以盯着她
so that we can keep an eye on her.
我要泰勒和特里普在我面前亲热
So I want Taylor and Trip to make out in front of me,
你要多陪库珀布拉德福德
and you want to spend more time with Cooper Bradford?
我知道我经常这样说
I know I say this a lot,
这话已经失去了意义
so it's lost a little bit of its meaning,
但孩子们真的毁了我们的生活
but the kids have truly ruined our lives.
要和奥利弗继续做朋友
So, to stay friends with Oliver,
你必须和吉娜做朋友
you have to become friends with Gina.
就这样 太简单了
Is that it? So easy.
像吉娜这样的女生
For a girl like Gina,
我打赌价码很低
I bet her number's pretty low.
五千块应该可以了
5 grand feels right.
你不能买♥♥她的友谊
You can't buy her friendship.
你不能再表现得
You are going to have to stop acting
像特权混♥蛋♥
like an entitled ass,
我会教你
and I'm going to teach you how.
第一课
Lesson one --
永远别说"全定制 意大利皮手提包"
never say "Custom-made Italian leather tote bag"
永远别说
ever again.
第一课 我已经远离了我的舒适区
Lesson one, and I'm already way outside my comfort zone.
看 这里所有的东西
See, all of these things in here
都是普通人会吃的
are meals that normal people would eat.
鸡柳 这是一顿饭
Chicken fingers? That's a meal.
看起来好恶心
Those look gross,
但加上一点松露油
but with a little truffle oil --
你在餐厅
Say you're at a restaurant,
你不小心打翻了别人的饮料
and you accidentally knock over someone's drink.
你做什么
What do you do?
我抽出两张50元钞票扔过去
I crumple two $50s and throw it at them.
不
No.
你说"对不起" 然后帮别人清理干净
You say "Sorry" And offer to clean it up.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this stuff?
埃莉医生
Dr. Ellie,
开始 富兰克林非常浪漫
in the beginning, Franklin was so romantic.
玩躲避球时他会先选我
He picked me first at dodgeball,
他把好的蜡笔都给我
he gave me all the good crayons,
但现在
but now,
好像我们根本不是在进行同一对话
it's like we're not even in the same conversation.
安娜凯特 我觉得富兰克林
Anna-Kat, I don't think Franklin
并没有表现得像在谈恋爱
is acting like he's in a relationship.
你说中了 医生
You hit the nail on the head, Doc.
不 我是说你在和富兰克林谈恋爱
No, I mean, you're in a relationship with Franklin,
但他没和你谈
but he's not in one with you.
富兰克林甚至不知道
Franklin doesn't even know
你们是男女朋友
you guys are boyfriend-girlfriend.
真的吗 富兰克林
Is that true, Franklin?
这是什么课
What class is this?
你看到我要应付什么
You see what I'm dealing with here?
我回我妈妈家了
I'm going to my mother's.
泰勒 我能和你谈谈吗
Taylor! Can I talk to you for a minute?!
什么
What?!
我只想告诉你我错了
I just wanted to tell you I made a mistake.
你和特里普的秀恩爱很正常
Your and Trip's PDA is normal,
我妨碍你们是我错了
and I was wrong to get in the way of that.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
不准再夺走我的背部按♥摩♥
And no more intercepting my back rubs.
好的 因为你很自在地
Fine. Because you're comfortable
在我面前表现出你对特里普的感觉
showing how you feel about Trip in front of me,
我也会自在地在你面前表现出
I'm comfortable showing how I feel about your mother
我对你妈妈的感觉
in front of you.
小凯蒂 你在吗
Kitty Cat, are you there?
在 抱抱虫
Yes, Snuggle Bug?
我只想告诉你我非常非常爱你
I just wanted to tell you I love you very, very much.
太甜蜜了
That is so sweet.
看来熊爸爸理应获得一个亲亲
Seems like Papa Bear deserves a widdle kiss.
好了 我懂了
All right, I get it. Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 停下
Okay! Stop!
我们只是表现出我们喜爱对方
Oh, we're just showing that we like each other.
这是情侣会做的
That's what couples do.
好了
All right.
好了 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
我懂了
I get it!
是吗 我们可以一直继续
Do you? 'Cause we can keep going.
-我懂了 -她懂了
- I get it. - She gets it.
两位 进来
Hey, guys. Come on in.
我的家就是你们的家
Mi casa es su casa.
库珀 这是我的家
Cooper, this is my house.
他在这里做什么
What's he doing here?
对 你在这里做什么
Yeah, what are you doing here?
他来跟吉娜道歉
He came over to apologize to Gina.
我理解你为什么不太喜欢我
Look, I understand why you don't like me very much.
我知道我这人会
I know I can be a...
那是什么词来着
Um, what was that phrase again?
-地球上最糟糕的人 -对
- The worst person on the planet. - Right.
但我在改
Um, but I'm working on it.
你看这个包
You see this bag?
你不应该关心它比你曾经拥有的
You shouldn't care that it's more expensive
或以后会有的东西都贵
than anything you have ever owned or will ever own.
这个不再重要了
That's not important anymore.
你不知道 但他真的进步了
You don't realize it, but that's growth.
我希望我们大家能一起玩
I want us all to be able to hang out,
如果这代表我需要少一点优秀
so if that means I need to be less awesome,
我愿意这样做
then I'm willing to do that.
你愿意再给我一次机会吗
Will you give me another shot?
我知道说同意很难
I know it's hard to say "Yes"
毕竟他在道歉中表扬自己
after he just paid himself a compliment in his apology,
但我们在想办法改进
but we're working on that.
好的
Okay.
我会再给你一次机会
I'll give you another shot.
太棒了
Awesome.
兄弟
Dude.
兄弟
Dude.
兄弟
Dude?
兄弟
Dude!
你们说了四遍兄弟 又是朋友了
You say "Dude" Four times, and you're friends again.
男人之间真简单
Guys have it so easy.
奥利弗今晚和我会一起玩
Oliver and I are hanging out tonight.
你想的话可以一起来
You can come with us if you want.
真的吗 酷
Really? Cool.
你们有什么安排
Um, what did you guys have planned?
我们去找保龄球吧
I say we go bowling.
不可能找到球道
We're never gonna find an open lane.
今晚有联赛
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表