剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
If you would have said "Arrogant" and "Obnoxious,"
那么你是对的 但他没有被宠坏
you would have been right, but he's not spoiled.
也许他太优秀 你根本不配教他
Maybe he is just too good for you and your stupid class.
你刚撞了我吗
Did you just bump me?
别逼我对你来出《黑天鹅》
Don't make me go "Black Swan" on you.
你准备发疯
What, you're gonna go crazy
用玻璃捅自己吗
and stab yourself with a piece of glass?
是这样吗 我没看电影
Is that what happens? I didn't see the movie.
总是在不合适的时候放
It's always showing at a bad time.
下课了
Class is over.
你得走了
You need to go.
显然你不明白体积和吨♥位的概念
You clearly do not have a sense of size and proportion.
别被紧身衣骗了 亲爱的
Don't let the leotard fool you, honey.
我真以为打赢你了
I really thought I had you
直到你使出剪刀腿
until you got me in that leg-lock.
你的大腿很有力
You have some powerful thighs.
我欣赏你把胸部当武器
I like the way you used your breasts as a weapon.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为奥利弗是自大的孩子
I just assumed Oliver was one stuck-up kid
因为打赌才来跳芭蕾的
doing ballet as a dare or something.
现在看到你 我知道我看错他了
But...now that I've met you, I know I had him all wrong.
他不是来自富裕家庭
He's not from one of those good families.
他不是的
No. He is not.
他的确有潜力
You know, he does have some real potential.
我怀着他时看了《闪电舞》
I watched "Flashdance" when he was in my womb,
我也有功劳
so I take some credit for it.
就因为奥利弗来自西港
Just because Oliver is from Westport,
我就对他有了成见
I had all these preconceived notions about him.
知道吗 也有人告诉我
You know... I've also been told
我也会评判来自西港的人
that I judge people from Westport.
我想我欠他一个道歉
I suppose I owe him an apology.
对
Yeah.
我也欠某些人一个道歉
I owe some people an apology, too.
在结束前
Before we finish up,
我想祝贺今年的义工
I just want to congratulate this year's volunteers.
为自己鼓掌
Give yourselves a hand!
但还差一个主席
But there's still one more chairperson position to fill.
负责春季…
Takes place in the spring...
拜托 春季晚会很有趣
Oh, come on, now. The Spring Gala's fun!
医生都不能将史黛西·克劳泽的崩溃
The doctors couldn't definitively link
和晚会联♥系♥在一起
Stacy Clouser's breakdown to the --
大家好
Hi, everyone.
我注意到
It has been brought to my attention
我和你们很多人有问题
that the problem I have with so many of you...
很多
so many...
其实不是你们的问题
is not actually with you.
问题在于我自己
The problem is with me.
我不应该评判你们
I mean, I should not judge you.
谁在乎你们做义工只是为了在
Who cares if you only volunteer
有钱老公面前为没工作扳回一城
to justify not having jobs to your rich husbands?
这话不对
That came out wrong.
我不是说你们在学校的工作
I'm not saying what you do at the school
不重要 因为很重要
isn't important, because it is.
就像你们画壁画庆祝民族和谐节
Like when you all painted that mural celebrating
但其他那些种族
Diversity Day with all the different ethnicities
西港根本就没有
that this town doesn't have.
听起来在评判 我听出来了
That sounded judgy. I heard it.
不太顺利
This is not going well.
我猜只有一个办法重获她们的青睐
I guess there's only one way back into their good graces.
我愿意交出
I will give back
尿布手袋
the diaper purse.
不要吗
No?
好的
Fine.
我做春季晚会的主席
I'll chair the Spring Gala.
这是个好的开始 我为你骄傲 凯蒂
This is a good start. I'm so proud of you, Katie.
这份工作将耗掉你所有的时间和精力
This job is going to consume all your time and energy.
犹如利剑悬在你头上一整年
It will hang over your head the entire year,
让你晚上睡不着 最终令你崩溃
keep you up at night, and, ultimately, destroy you.
我好开心
I'm so happy.
笨蛋说什么
Stupid says what?
什么
What?
这不是我最厉害的反击
It wasn't my best comeback,
但我得回家做晚饭
but I got to get home to make dinner.
今天的驾驶课怎么样
How was the driving lesson today?
显然我将被机器人取代
Apparently, I'm going to be replaced by a robot
我们需要四个新胎
and we need four new tires.
泰勒能否开车已经不重要了
It doesn't matter if Taylor drives anyway.
我不仅拥有最糟糕的义工工作
Not only do I have the worst volunteer job there is
保证会在公众前精神崩溃
with the promise of a public nervous breakdown,
而且春季晚会将占用我仅有的空余时间
but the Spring Gala will take up any free time that I already had.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我将成为我最讨厌的人
I'm gonna have to become what I hate the most --
过度参与 没有生活
an over-involved, no-life,
爱管闲事的白♥痴♥西港家庭主妇
busy-body, idiot Westport housewife.
好的一面 我又回归了回收委员会
Bright side, I'm back on the recycling committee again.
恭喜
Congratulations --
两周一次在学校地下室与三个清洁工开会
bi-weekly meetings in a school basement with three janitors.
还有比尔·多提
And Bill Doty.
开始
Let's do this.
不敲门不能进来
Hey, you guys can't come in here without knocking!
你真可爱 说
You're adorable. Go!
在你想出高中毕业后的
Until you come up with a plan
计划前
on what you want to do after high school,
依然要上大学
college is still the current plan.
我跟你的老师谈过了 这周结束前
And I talked to your teachers, and you need to be done
你得完成暑期活动
with your summer packet by the week's end.
如果你不完成 还有寄宿学校
And if you don't do it, there's always boarding school.
我们都知道我们没钱上寄宿学校
We all know we can't afford boarding school --
空头威胁
empty threat!
你们真不公平
You guys are being so unfair!
我们不公平
We're "Unfair."
-做得好 -谢谢
- Nice job. - Thank you.
我必须接受现实
I just have to face it --
我没办法从当妈的日子中松口气
I can't take a step back from mothering.
做老婆只能装装样子了
I'll just phone in being a wife.
明白
Understood.
这个我来
I'll take this one.
安娜凯特 放下小马 我们需要谈谈
Anna-Kat, ponies down. We need to talk.
我参加了义工
I signed up for volunteering.
你要加入课后社团
You are going to sign up for an after-school club.
顺便说下 这是我最后一次
And, FYI, this is the last time
和8岁孩子打商量
I negotiate with an eight-year-old.
真不公平
That's so unfair!
两局两胜
Ooh, we're two for two.
去奥利弗的房♥间
Let's go into Oliver's room.
应该在进去前给点警告
We should probably give him some warning before we go in.
到了 奥利弗的房♥间
Well, here we are, at Oliver's room.
-我们进去 -和他谈谈
- Let's go in. - Let's talk to him.
对
Yeah.
看起来不错
Looking good.
为下周的表演练习
Just practicing for the recital next week.
我成了男主角
I've been moved up to premiere danseur.
-太好了 -知道吗
- Well, that's great. - You know what?
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
多谢你支持我
Thanks for sticking up for me.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
这是妈妈应该做的
That... is what I'm here for.
谁会想到今天咱家最烦人的孩子
Who'd have thought today that our pain-in-the-ass kid
会是最乖的
would be our best kid?
做家长我最喜欢的一点就是
What I like most about being a parent
事情总是在变
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表