剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
是 但谁在乎
Yes, but who cares?
你的晚会会成功的
Your Gala's gonna be a success.
别投降 你要反抗这座城市
Don't give in. You fight against this town.
别被它引诱
Don't be seduced by it.
不 让它给你倒威士忌给你按脚
No, let it pour you a Scotch and rub your feet.
凯蒂 我知道你能听到
Come on, Katie, I know you're in there.
我觉得有点饿
I'm feeling a little peckish.
你们有没有肉类拼盘
Do you guys have, like, a charcuterie plate
或是杏仁
or some Marcona almonds?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你♥爸♥是对的
Your dad's right.
慢着 他不对
Wait. No, he's not.
机器人
Robot.
抱歉 奥利弗
Sorry, Oliver.
我做了坏事
I did a bad thing.
还有你
And you.
你在学校做的事太坏了
What you did at school was awful,
你需要接受惩罚
and you need to be punished.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
禁足就是你被迫待在家
Uh, "Grounded" is when you're forced to stay at home
失去所有的权利
and lose all of your privileges.
待在家
Stay home?
很好 我可以练习保龄球
Great. Guess I get to work on my bowling
和斑马玩
and play with my zebra.
不 你待在我家
No, you are staying at our house.
我要待在这里
So I get to stay here?
太好了
Bueno.
在我死之前
Before I die,
我要让你伤心
I'm gonna make you sad.
布拉福德太太 学校那边没事
So, Mrs. Bradford, everything with the school is fine.
我搞定了 库珀不会被开除
I managed to make sure that Cooper did not get kicked out.
但我把他禁足了
But I did ground him.
禁足就是有人夺走
"Grounding" is when somebody takes away
别人的权利
somebody's privileges.
好吧
Okay...well...
我们晚会上见
then we'll see you at the Gala, then.
再见
Bye.
我开始替这孩子难过
I actually feel sorry for the kid.
我不知道还可以自己洗车
I had no idea you can wash your own car.
这是我第一次洗
This is first for me.
我们奥图家这也是第一次自己洗车
Yeah, wash our car is the first for the Otto family too.
我想这是宾利有时候身上打湿的原因
I guess this why Bentley comes wet sometimes.
-不难过了 -对
- Feeling past. - Yeah.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表