剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
不是说最终会表现出来吗
What happened to, "It'll set in eventually"?
奥利弗对待快乐有些问题
Oliver just has issues with happiness.
他没有同理心
He has trouble with empathy,
当前没有显示出悲痛的迹象
and he's currently showing no signs of grief.
你知道这是精神病的教科书定义吧
You realize that is the textbook definition of a psychopath.
但他没有折磨动物
But he's not torturing animals.
你说得对 老天真是保佑我们
You're right. How are we so blessed?
看 它已经交上朋友了
Look. He already made friends.
对 猪朋友
Yeah. Pig friends.
它看上去很开心
He looks pretty happy.
很开心 对吗
He does, doesn't he?
我们来了很久了
Okay, we've been here long enough.
快道别我们继续自己的生活吧
Just say goodbye and we can get on with our lives.
来吧
Come on.
汉斯·格鲁伯 我会想你的 大块头
Hans Gruber, I'm gonna miss you, big guy.
我和你 你和我
♪ Me and you, and you and me ♪
无论怎么扔骰子 必须是这样滴
♪ No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be ♪
对 这是我们的歌♥
Yep. That was our jam.
再见 汉斯
Bye, Hans.
我知道我们一开始关系并不好
I know we didn't start out the best of friends,
但我接受了你
but you grew on me.
那晚我吃了所有的女童军饼干
The night I ate all those Girl Scout Cookies,
我看过去 看到你在咬用过的咖啡过滤芯
I looked over and saw you chewing on a used coffee filter.
我觉得你那样做 是希望我好过一些
I feel like you did it to make me feel better about myself.
很管用 谢谢
And it worked, so thank you.
再见 汉斯·格鲁伯
Goodbye, Hans Gruber.
至少你在这里能交朋友
At least you can make friends here
没有父母插手
without your parents butting in
决定什么对你来说才是最好的
and deciding who's best for you.
就是这样了 爸爸把你带回家时
So this is it. When Daddy brought you home,
你获得了第二次生命 而我有机会
you got a second chance at life, and I got a chance
知道真正友谊的真谛
to know what real friendship is all about.
我会想念你的鼻息和鼻子亲亲
I'm gonna miss your snorts and your nose kisses.
我会想念和你玩接爸爸的梳子
I'm gonna miss playing fetch with Daddy's hairbrush.
她说什么
What did she just say?
做只乖猪
Be a good pig.
我马上就会回来看望你
And I'll be back to visit before you know it.
你做得太棒了 宝贝
You did good, baby.
我难过得累坏了 我们走
I'm spent. Let's go.
等等 奥利弗
Wait. Oliver.
你不道别吗
Aren't you going to say goodbye?
好吧
Fine.
慢点 猪
Take it easy, pig.
奥利弗 你再也不会看到它了
Oliver, you're never going to see him again.
好的
Okay.
我想她说得对
I guess she's right.
我再也不会看到你了
I'm not gonna see you again.
但这就是生活
But that's life.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know...
认识你是我这辈子碰到的
...meeting you was one of the best things
最美好的事
that's ever happened to me.
对不起我从没跟你说过
I'm sorry I never told you that.
我只是
I'm just...
事实上
The thing is,
我觉得我才刚认识你
I feel like I just got to know you,
现在你却走了
and now you're gone.
这不公平
It's not fair!
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
我知道
I know.
我的好儿子
Oh, my sweet boy.
玩大富翁纪念斯宾塞是个好主意
It was a good idea to play Monopoly in honor of Spencer.
我们会抓到他偷钱装进口袋里
Yeah, we would've caught him sneaking money into his pocket,
被我们发现后 他会说
and when we called him on it he would've gone...
瑞士银行 哈哈
"Swiss bank account, ha-ha!"
我能参加吗
Room for one more?
你不是和金发圈出去吗
I thought you were going out with the Blondetourage.
她们本应来接我的 但却放我鸽子了
They were supposed to pick me up, but they blew me off.
我在网上看到她们已经到派对上了
I saw on Snapchat they're already at the party.
这些女生太差劲了
Those girls are the worst.
我太蠢了
I was so stupid.
我不应该和她们和好
I should've never gone back with them.
你是对的
You were right.
有时候家长会是对的
Sometimes that happens.
过来坐下
Now come on and sit down.
你可以选纽扣或彩虹糖
You can either be a button or a Skittle.
你是纽扣
You're the button.
晚安 宝贝
Goodnight, sweetheart.
妈妈
Mama?
你不会很快死吧
You're not gonna die soon, are you?
我很久很久很久以后才会死
I am not gonna die for a very, very long time.
但你有天还是会死的
But you'll someday.
是的 但到了那天
Yes, but about the time that happens.
你会结婚了有自己的孩子
You'll be married with kids.
我会住在你家车♥库♥上
I'll be living above your garage
把爆米花撒在你的沙发上 烦着你
Spill popcorn on your couch, bugging you,
说你陪我的时间不够多
you don't spend enough time with me.
尽管你已经把全部时间用来陪我了
Even though you've spend all your time with me.
你会说 她什么时候才会死啊
You'll be like, when she gonna die already?
谢谢你 妈妈 你总是知道说什么安慰我
Thanks, mama. You always know what to say to make me feel better.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表