剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Did she say anything to you?
我和她之间的感觉那么强烈
The connection we had was so powerful.
你为什么来我家
Why are you here?
你肯定有很多朋友可以聊天
You must have plenty of friends to talk to.
我没有
I don't.
我有
I mean, I have my...
成千上万的图片分享粉丝
hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers,
但他们不是真朋友
but they aren't really friends.
然后就是玛丽亚
And then there's Maria,
但她总是换手♥机♥号♥码
but she keeps changing her phone number.
她说电♥话♥公♥司♥说每月必须这样
She said that the phone company has to do that every month,
但这根本说不通
but that doesn't make sense.
太可悲了
Well, that is so sad.
你知道最好的办法是什么
You know the best thing for that is?
一个温暖的拥抱
A warm hug?
不是
No.
一个人喝酒
Drinking by yourself
在你家喝
at your own home.
我好孤单
I'm so alone.
不 你不孤单
No, you're not.
有我支持你
I'm here for you...
-精神上支持 -等等 我
- in spirit. - Wait, I --
格雷格 亲爱的
Greg, honey.
我知道你为意外的事难过
I know you're upset about the incident,
但你是优秀的家长
but you are a great parent.
我们的孩子有你是他们的幸运
Our kids are lucky to have you.
学校有你是他们的幸运
That school is lucky to have you.
而且 就算你让那个男孩受伤了
And besides, even if you had hurt that boy,
-那也是富兰克林 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- it's Franklin. - Thanks, honey.
我去看三条腿的狗的视频
I'm gonna go watch videos of three-legged dogs.
它们的乐观精神真的令人振奋
Their can-do spirit really cheers me up.
但首先 我给自己弹个退场曲
But first, I'll play myself out.
妈
Mom?
爸失去协管员的工作
We might have had something to do
可能和我们有关
with Dad losing his position as a crossing guard.
他们逼我配合
They made me go along with it.
这是你的主意
It was your idea!
是个非常好的主意
And it was a damn good one.
孩子们 我对你们太失望了
Guys, I am so disappointed in you.
我知道你们不喜欢爸爸去做协管员
I know that you didn't like Dad filling in as crossing guard,
但有时候 就算对你们没好处
but sometimes, even though it's not good for you,
你们也要为了别人去做
you have to do what's good for someone else.
见鬼
Damn.
我刚说的话自己也能对上号♥
I just said something that applies to me.
你们必须找到办法
You guys are going to have to find a way
弥补你♥爸♥爸
to make this up to your father.
我得去克洛伊·布朗·米勒的家
And I've got to go to Chloe Brown Mueller's house.
我不会弹钢琴
I don't know how to play the piano.
为什么
Why?!
克洛伊
Chloe?
好吧 跟我谈谈
Okay. Talk to me.
有我支持你
I'm here...for you.
我不知道我和安吉拉怎么了
I don't know what I was doing with Angela.
我的生活以前很完美
My life used to be perfect,
现在一切都崩溃了
and now everything's upside down.
几个月内 我成了单身
Within months, I'm single.
和女人约会
I'm dating women.
现在我在这里无人倾诉
And now, here I am, with no one else to turn to,
除了你 我的宿敌
except you, my nemesis.
-宿敌 -那是复数
- Nemeses. - That's plural.
我以为我懂了
Oh, I thought I had it.
克洛伊
Look, Chloe.
你只是经历了一段不顺
You've just hit a rough patch,
但你拥有那么多
but you have so much --
房♥子 孩子 商店
a house, a kid, your shop.
至于性方面的未来 说实话是未知的
And a sexual future that is, frankly, uncharted.
你只是需要约会男人
You just doubled your dating pool!
不 但没人想要我
No, but nobody wants me.
我丈夫走了 我和安吉拉也搞砸了
My husband left. I screwed things up with Angela.
我唯一没搞砸的关系
I mean, the only relationship I haven't failed at
就是美容牙医
is with my cosmetic dentist.
看
See?
你没搞砸和安吉拉的事
You didn't screw things up with Angela.
第一晚她真的很喜欢你
She was really into you the first night.
这是她的作风 一次性的
That's just what she does -- She's a one-and-done.
和我就不是 我们做了19次
Well, not with me. We were 19-and-done.
这是我的错
That's my fault.
我希望你签署文件
I wanted you to sign the papers,
我强迫安吉拉和你在一起
so I forced Angela to stay with you.
过去18次是我的错
The last 18 were on me.
慢着 所以这不是我的错
Wait. So it wasn't my fault?
是她和你的错
It was her fault and yours.
是的
Yes.
这让我好受些了
That actually makes me feel a little better.
你要这样想
If you think about it,
我告诉你是帮了你
I just did you a favor by telling you.
也许你可以帮我一个忙
So...maybe you could do me a favor
让我在卡尔森府办晚会
and let me keep the Carson House for the Gala.
我可以
I could.
但结果 我要这样做
But instead, I'll just do this.
你穷
Ya poor.
各位 她回来了
Whoo! She's back, everybody!
你的晚会一定糟透了
Hey! Your Gala's gonna suck!
好了 到时间了
Okay, time's up.
我给你们两天时间想办法
I gave you guys two days to figure out a way
弥补你们爸爸
to make it up to your father.
我们想到爸爸可以在学校做什么
We figured out something that Dad can do at school.
会让他开心 至少
It will make him happy and, at least,
他不会出现在大家面前 我们也不会丢人
he's not in view, so we won't be embarrassed.
善意提醒
As a friendly reminder,
请不要把鱼类三明治
please do not leave fish-based sandwiches
放在储物柜里过夜
in your lockers overnight.
以上是晨间公告
This has been the morning announcements.
在我走之前 我想花点时间
Before I go, I'd like to take a minute to tell
祝我最爱的三位后备民兵度过愉快的一天
my three favorite minutemen to have a great day.
别说出我们的名字
Don't say our names.
我最重要的家伙 奥利弗·奥图
My main man, Oliver Otto.
不 我妈肯定告诉他了
Oh, no. My mom must have told him.
他在报复
He's getting revenge.
变声只是通往男人旅程的
Your voice changing is just the beginning
最开始
of your journey into manhood.
你太受关注了 兄弟
You got too much heat on you, man.
我得走了
I've gotta vámonos.
我长大的闺女 泰勒·奥图
My big girl, Taylor Otto,
依然不准我送走她的芭比
who still won't let me give away her Barbies.
-这样可不好 A先生 -他听不到
- Not cool, Mr. A. - He can't hear you.
这样可不好 A先生
Not cool, Mr. A!
最后并非不重要的
And last but not least...
别这样做 格雷格
Don't do it, Greg.
我的宝贝女儿 安娜凯特·奥图
...my baby girl, Anna-Kat Otto.
如果大家想看她宝宝照片的幻灯片
If anybody wants to see a slide show of her baby pictures,
体育馆整天播放
it will be up all day in the gymnasium.
我所有宝宝时期的照片 都戴着安全帽
In all my baby pictures, I'm wearing a helmet.
安娜凯特 你下面打结太厉害
Anna-Kat, you have a huge knot under here.
你不能只梳上面的头发
You can't just brush the top of your hair.
知道了
Yeah, yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
克洛伊·布朗·米勒说
Chloe Brown Mueller says
我可以使用卡尔森府
I can use the Carson House after all.
太棒了 妈妈
That's great, Mama.
她为什么这样做
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表