剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Chili? That's my fourth-favorite food!
前三位是虫虫胶糖 鲨鱼胶糖和...
Right behind gummy worms, gummy sharks, and...
过
Pass.
你想帮我做吗
Do you want to help me make it?
我需要帮手
I sure could use a hand.
爸 去找你自己的男友
Dad, get your own boyfriend.
他是来陪我的 不是来和你做辣酱的
He's here to be with me, not make chili with you.
走吧 特里普
Come on, Trip.
但 这是辣酱
But..It's chili.
慢着
So...wait.
你要放我鸽子 穿上围裙
You're gonna blow me off, throw on an apron,
和我爸一起做辣酱
and make chili with my dad?
还有服装
There's outfits?!
什么
What?
当然 转身
Yeah, sure. Turn around.
-凯蒂 -克洛伊
- Katie. - Chloe.
-凯蒂 -南茜
- Katie. - Nancy.
你让我做锚
You made me the anchor
因为你认为我就这个作用
because that's all you think that I can do.
我不干
Well, I'm not doin' it.
我要告诉你 我可以在愚蠢的运动会上
I'll have you know that I can dominate any event
在所有项目上占优势 打败所有妈妈
at this stupid Field Day and beat every mom here.
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, sweetie,
这是运动会 不是美菲太太曲奇日
you know this is Field Day, not "Mrs. Fields Day," Right?
你想的话 我的二人三腿赛跑的位置可以让给你
If you want, you can have my spot in the three-legged race,
我去做锚
and I'll be the anchor.
谢谢你 凯蒂
Thank you, Katie.
不客气 凯蒂
You're welcome, Katie.
每次我都快笑死了
It just kills me every time!
二人三腿比赛是为锻炼过身体好的人准备的
The three-legged race is for people who train and condition.
我在高中时是跑步运动员
I ran track in high school.
这是肌肉记忆 忘不掉的
It's muscle memory. You don't lose that.
我不做任何评判
Hey, no judgment here.
你要什么码的T恤
Now, what size T-shirt can I put you down for --
加小 小号♥ 还是我们特地为你准备的加大
extra small, small, or the one XL we set aside for you?
我要"至少我老公没去尼泊尔
I'll take the "At least my husband didn't flee to Nepal
躲着我"的T恤
to get away from me" Shirt.
你有吗
Do you have one of those?
我们会一起玩得很开心的
We're gonna have fun together.
和爱的人一起时 摧毁敌人的意志
Crushing your enemies' spirit is always more fun
显得更有趣
when you do it with someone you love.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Now. Are you ready? - I'm ready.
宝贝 你做什么
Sweetie, what are you doing?
我觉得扮兔子会很好玩
I thought it'd be fun if we acted like rabbits.
不 我们是鲨鱼
No! We're sharks.
我们吃兔子
We eat rabbits.
鲨鱼怎么会有机会吃兔子
When would a shark have an occasion to eat a rabbit?
装满兔子的飞机在大海上坠毁
When a plane full of rabbits crashes into the ocean.
为什么会有装满兔子的飞机
Why would there be a plane full of rabbits?
我没时间解释世界的运转
I don't have time to explain how the world works.
我们开始
Let's do this.
安娜凯特 专心
Anna-Kat, focus.
我们必须完全同步
We have to be completely in sync.
两个人将三条腿当一个人的使
Two people using three legs as one.
一个思想 一个身体
One mind, one body.
一个思想 一个身体
One mind, one body.
为什么鲨鱼会对兔子有兴趣
Why would sharks even have a taste for rabbit?
别想了 一个思想 一个身体
Drop it. One mind, one body.
一个思想 一个身体
One mind, one body.
外中 外中
Outside, middle. Outside, middle.
一个人 一个身体 永远不分离
One person, one body, never to be separated.
没想到这么顺利
That went surprisingly well.
里外里外里外...
Inside, outside. Inside, outside. Inside...
好的
Okay.
首先 把肉腌至褐色
First, you brown the meat.
等等 先别急 泰勒
Wait. Before you do... Taylor!
帮我和你♥爸♥还有肉拍照
Take a picture of me, your dad, and the meat.
真的吗
Really?
那是发网上的 再拍一张
That was for social. Take another one.
我们留纪念的
This one's just for us.
什么情况
What is going on?
特里普应该是来陪我的
Trip and I were supposed to hang out,
但现在他只想做辣酱
but now all he wants to do is make chili.
我一直知道特里普会为别人离开你
I always knew Trip would leave you for someone else.
我只是没想过那个人是爸
I just didn't think it'd be Dad.
好的
Okay.
现在我要告诉你
Now I'm gonna tell you something
我家从没外传的事
no one outside the family knows.
奥图爷爷的秘方
Grandpa Otto's secret ingredient.
秘密是
The secret...
我有意见
I am so not okay with this.
你不是没兴趣和爸做辣酱吗
I thought you weren't interested in making chili with Dad.
我没
I'm not.
但这不代表我想让特里普
But that doesn't mean I want Trip
知道我们家的秘密
learning the family secrets.
那是我不在乎的秘密
Those are my secrets not to give a crap about.
别告诉任何人 好吗 儿子
Yeah, just don't tell anyone. Okay, son?
儿子
Son?
你的白♥痴♥男友偷走了我爸
Your moron boyfriend is stealing my dad.
爸偷走了我的男友
And Dad is stealing my boyfriend.
我们必须想办法终止这一切
We have to find a way to put an end to this.
现在我们和豆子拍照
Now let's get a pic with the beans.
太好了
Love it!
-我用这个做壁纸 -好主意
- Oh, I'm gonna make that one my wallpaper. - ood call.
里外里外
Inside, outside. Inside, outside.
里外
Inside, outside.
能先让我喘气吗
Can I catch my breath for a second?
二人三腿比赛中不能喘气
There's no catching your breath in the three-legged race.
你必须一鼓作气
You got to push through it.
小宝贝 这就对了
Yes, baby girl. That's it.
对了 对了
That's it! That's it!
我的脚踝
My ankle!
加油 你可以的
Come on! You got it!
我不行
I can't.
没什么的
It's nothing.
忍♥忍♥就过去了
Try and walk it off.
我的脚踝不能用力
I can't put pressure on it!
没事 宝贝 我们给你的脚踝敷上包
It's okay, sweetie. We'll pack your ankle in ice,
你到早上就好了
and you'll be good as new in the morning.
如果没好 我就让你拼命吃糖
And if you're not, I'll pump you so full of sugar
你就什么都感觉不到了
you won't be able to feel a thing.
特里普
Hey, Trip.
小泰
Hey, Tay.
我要去买♥♥比基尼
I'm gonna go bikini shopping.
你想和我一起去吗
Do you want to come with me?
抱歉 宝贝 要炖番茄
Sorry, babe. Stewing tomatoes.
你刚输给了蔬菜
You just lost to a vegetable.
学着点
Watch and learn.
爸
Hey, Dad.
我在看历史书
I was just doing some historical reading,
我对邦克山战役中
and I got a little confused on the tactics
带来胜利的战略不太明白
that engineered victory at the Battle of Bunker Hill.
你可以给我解释一下吗
Any chance you can explain it to me?
现在不行
Not right now.
现在是关键的作料阶段
We're in the critical seasoning stage.
你不如去帮你姐姐挑选比基尼
Why don't you go help your sister pick out bikinis?
现在怎么办
So, now what?
看来我们只能等到运动会结束
I guess we have to wait until Field Day is over.
好了 现在炖一晚上就行
All right. Now we just let it simmer overnight.
-你真觉得我们能赢 -当然
- You really think we can win? - Absolutely.
然后我们可以参加其他的烹饪比赛
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表