剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
with cornflakes in her hair
求他参加什么学校筹款会
begging him to come to some school fundraiser.
你曾经六次头发里有玉米片去学校
You show up at school with cornflakes in your hair six times
突然这就是大事了吗
and all of a sudden it's a thing.
我告诉你 这是征兆
I'm telling you, this is a sign.
准备好了 废话又来了
Ugh! Buckle up. Here comes some hippy-dippy nonsense.
内森在纽约 凯蒂需要内森
Nathan is in New York, Katie needs Nathan,
而且她还在找借口
and she's also looking for an excuse
和泰勒去纽约
to go to New York with Taylor.
这是双征
It's a DS.
双重征兆
A double sign!
这是双重征兆
Here's a double sign.
通常我会同意多瑞丝的话
Usually I side with Doris on this.
但征兆废话比较中听 我不会反驳
But the sign crap works in my favor, so I'm not going to argue.
上一次你听安吉拉没听我的
Last time you listened to Angela over me,
上了做蜡烛课 而不是去品酒会
you took a candle-making class instead of wine-tasting
错过了和碧昂丝喝皮诺
and missed out on drinking Pinot with Beyoncé.
-但那些蜡烛 -闭嘴 安吉拉
- But those candles were -- - Shut up, Angela.
我还在生气
I'm still angry.
你准备好明天陪泰勒去买♥♥裙子
So, you're all set to take Taylor to get her dress tomorrow?
是的 非常期待
Totally. Very excited.
全世界我最爱的两个地方
My two favorite places in the world --
纽约市和大苹果
New York City and the Big Apple.
你加满了油 检查了轮胎
You filled up the tank? You checked the tires?
你有汽车协会服务吗
You have AAA?
先生 没有三个A
Sir, not a triple A.
我有两个C和一个不及格
I have two C's and an incomplete.
爸 不会有事的
Dad, everything's going to be fine.
推介怎么样 过塑的纸张如何
How'd the presentation go? How were the laminated pages?
我把自己逼进了死角出不来了
I painted myself into a corner that I can never get out of.
我会永生被泰拉嘲笑
I will be mocked by Tara for eternity.
但纸张没事
But the pages were okay?
是 格雷格
Yes, Greg.
新计划 我明天开车送你去纽约
New plan -- I am driving you to New York tomorrow.
不 特里普带我去
No, Trip's taking me.
原来 内森·菲利安
Turns out Nathan Fillion
要参加纽约市的科幻大会
is going to be at a sci-fi convention in the city.
我得劝他参加晚会
I got to go talk him into doing the Gala.
但我的裙子呢
But what about my dress?
大会9点开始
The convention starts at 9:00.
我们会待上半小时 说服内森·菲利安
We'll be there for like half an hour, talk to Nathan,
然后在比比地下室开门前到那里
and then get to Bee Bee's Basement before it opens.
但如果你带我去
But if you take me,
你会一直唠叨
you're going to be momming me the whole time,
叫我如何做 如何坐
telling me how to act, how to sit,
如果掰指关节
how to crack my knuckles all at the same time.
真恶心
So gross.
但这次旅行中我不会说
But I'm not going to do it this trip.
-什么 -不是说你 特里普[音同]
- What? - Not you, Trip.
-我是说和泰勒的旅行 -我和泰勒一起
- I'm talking about the trip with Taylor. - I'm with Taylor.
她是说去纽约
She's talking about going to New York.
它和大苹果是我最爱的城市
Oh, that and the Big Apple are my two favorite cities.
绕不出去了
We're on a loop.
我保证这次旅行我不会做唠叨的妈妈
I promise I'm not going to "Mom" You while we're on this trip.
我在这里
Right here.
我会让旅行很好玩
I'll keep it fun.
我不会成为累赘 我们会做闺蜜
I won't be a drag. We'll be best buddies.
我们会像《吉尔莫女孩》一样开些小玩笑
We'll have light banter like the Gilmore Girls.
宝贝 我觉得你们俩去很好
Babe, I think it's a good idea you two go together.
对你妈妈来说很重要
It means a lot to your mom.
好吧
Fine.
我一开始觉得特里普是个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
I thought Trip was a dumb jerk at the beginning.
结果他是个愚蠢的甜心
Turns out he's a dumb sweetheart.
这个问题也困扰我
Yeah, that's the problem for me.
我应该讨厌我女儿的男友
I'm supposed to hate my daughter's boyfriend,
但他这么讨人喜欢 我怎么讨厌他
but how can I do that when he's so likeable?
也许你可以讨厌他这点
Maybe you can hate him for that.
所以说我们是夫妻
That's why we work.
安娜凯特 时间到 你选什么运动
All right, Anna-Kat, time's up. What sport is it gonna be?
我会和富兰克林玩夺旗橄榄球
I'm gonna do flag football with Franklin.
我需要有人明天教我扔螺旋球
I need someone to teach me how to throw a spiral tomorrow.
我可以
I can do it.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
真刻薄
So mean.
我很好奇 你怎么
I'm curious, how are you
教安娜凯特扔橄榄球
going to teach Anna-Kat to throw a football?
你经常把触地得分和上篮说反
You use "Touchdown" And "Baskets" Interchangeably.
我很好奇你怎么说服内森·菲利安
I'm curious how you're gonna convince Nathan Fillion
骑着大象穿过春季晚会
to ride an elephant through the Spring Gala.
好在 我会带去《萤火虫》的超级粉
Luckily, I am going with a "Firefly" Superfan
去说服内森
who will totally win over Nathan,
然后我会插♥进♥去提出要求
then all I'll have to do is swoop in and make the ask.
谁是超级粉
Who's the superfan?
你
You.
今晚你要连续看完
You are gonna binge-watch
14集加一部电影
all 14 episodes plus the movie tonight.
为什么要我这样做
Why am I doing that?
因为我们是一家人
Because we're family,
当你是家庭一分子时
and when you're a part of a family,
出钱给你买♥♥食物的人会强迫你做事
people who pay for your food force you to do things.
我最好去睡觉
Okay, I better get some sleep.
你要熬夜
And you need to stay up all night.
看剧还是饿肚子
Binge or starve.
我见过其他家庭 这不正常
I've been around other families. This isn't normal.
我看了14集 还差电影
I'm on episode 14, and I still have the movie to go.
好棒的剧 太空版《西部世界》
It's awesome. It's the Wild West in space.
他是有事业心的走私犯
He's an enterprising smuggler...
为了钱什么都愿意做 这剧有灵魂
...who will do anything for money, so it's got heart.
我很开心你上道了
Well, I am glad you're on board.
如果你在车上累了 我买♥♥了咖♥啡♥因♥药片
If you get tired in the car, I bought some caffeine pills.
再说一遍 这不是当妈的给孩子说的正常话
Again, not a normal thing a mother says to her child.
泰勒 快
Taylor, come on!
你穿这个去纽约
Is that what you're wearing? To New York?
我喜欢 你不喜欢吗
I like it. Don't you?
她在考验你 凯蒂 用孩子们说的话
She's testing you, Katie. Use a word the kids use.
酷毙了
It's...jiggy.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mama!
好运 你会需要的
Good luck! You're gonna need it!
没你需要
Not as much as you!
别担心 安娜凯特 我做了研究
Not to worry, Anna-Kat. I did some research.
扔出完美的螺旋球重在姿势 看
Throwing the perfect spiral is all about form. See?
看起来不对 爸
That doesn't look right, Dad.
感觉很对
It feels right.
高中时 我看过不少橄榄球
Back in high school, I watched a lot of football...
在看台上拿着低音号♥看
from the stands holding a tuba.
特里普 我是A先生 你离我家多远
Hey, Trip. Mr. A here. How close are you to my house?
看我们 母女兼最好的朋友
Look at us -- mother-daughter/best friends.
你把脚放在上面 我不会说什么
You got your feet up on the dash and I'm not saying anything
安全气囊弹出来会让你瘫痪
about how the airbag could go off and paralyze you.
我没意见
I'm cool with it.
我说的很快 《吉尔莫女孩》风格
I said it super-quick, "Gilmore Girls" Style.
真像做梦 妈
Yeah, it's the dream, Mom.
是的
Yes, it is.
《萤火虫》怎么没续订第二季
How did "Firefly" Not get a second season?
《识骨寻踪》播了12季
"Bones" Ran for 12!
特里普很帅
So, Trip's really cute.
高三舞会 很重要的
Junior prom. Big deal, right?
差不多
Pretty much.
这真好玩
This is fun.
她走神了 让她注意
You're losing her. Get her attention.
我参加毕业舞会的舞伴 米奇·墨菲
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表