剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
out of the guest room into a retirement home.
她咬了我 不过值了
She bit me, but it was worth it.
就是她们 金发圈
That's them. The Blondetourage.
踢走泰勒的女生
The girls who kicked Taylor to the curb?
如果眯起眼 几乎能看到十年后她们在拍色情片
If you squint, you can almost see them doing porn in 10 years.
我去打个招呼
I'm just gonna go say hi.
你只会让情况变得更糟糕
Uh, you're just gonna go make things worse.
-或更好 -但可能更糟糕
- Or better! - But probably worse!
也许更好
Maybe better!
-姑娘们 -奥图太太
- Girls. - Hi, Mrs. Otto.
不 不来这套 这并不是愉快的会面
No. We're not doing that. This isn't a pleasant meeting.
-我要一份 -她什么也不要
- I'll have -- - She'll have nothing!
你怎么了
What's your deal?
我要说你们无缘无故甩掉了泰勒
My deal is that you blew off Taylor for no reason.
我跟你们说
Well, let me tell you something.
我知道你们都认为你们这啊那的
I know you think you're all that and --
慢着 什么这啊那
Wait, wait. All what?
-这啊那的 -这是什么意思
- All that. - What's that mean?
就是一种说法
It's a saying.
-没这种说法 -有的
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
完整说法是这啊那的了不起[一包薯片]
It's short for "All that and a bag of chips."
薯片对你没好处
Chips are terrible for you.
就连健康的那种也有无限热量
Yeah, even the healthy kind are like a bazillion calories.
就是 只要一包...
Totally. Like, one bag --
各位 我们不是在说袋装薯片
Guys. We are not talking about bags of chips.
我们在说你们是一包包的废物
We are talking about what bags of garbage you are.
转得太妙了
Incredible transition.
对我个人来说 我很庆幸你们踢走了我女儿
Personally, for me, I'm glad you blew off my daughter
因为我不希望她最终和你们一样
because I don't want her ending up like you.
金玉其外 败絮其中
Pretty on the outside but rotten on the inside.
最终 这些败絮会出现在外表
And eventually, that rottenness will come to the surface
再多遮瑕膏也遮不住
and no amount of concealer will hide
你们那丑陋干瘪老太婆的样子
what dried-out old hags you become.
当你在镜子中看到自己干瘪的样子时
And when you look at your shriveled reflections
记住 我早说过了
in the mirror, remember, I called it.
怎么样
How'd that go?
我让情况更好了
I made it better.
或更糟糕了
Or worse.
-更糟糕了 -是的
- I made it worse. - Yeah.
汉斯·格鲁伯不肯下来
Hans Gruber won't come down.
它是病了还是抑郁了
Is he sick or depressed or something?
好吧
Well...
我最能想到的就是它经受着以下折磨
near as I can tell, he's suffering from
我应该生活在农场 但这些愚蠢的人
"I should be living on a farm, but these stupid people
把我带到他们的家里 用电影中坏人的名字为我命名
brought me into their house and named me after a movie villain."
听起来是相当批判性的病
That sounds like a fairly judgy condition.
我想哈奇医生想说的是
I think what Dr. Hatch is trying to say is,
汉斯·格鲁伯理应在农场和其他猪生活在一起
Hans Gruber belongs on a farm with other pigs.
他说得对 是时候了
He's right. It's time.
现在怎么把它弄下床
Now, how do we get him off the bed?
别喂它了 它饿了后 会下来的
Stop feeding him. When he's hungry, he'll find his way down.
送走汉斯·格鲁伯
You're giving away Hans Gruber?
对不起 宝贝 它应该和同类在一起
I'm sorry, honey. He belongs with his own kind.
我是它的同类
I'm his own kind!
安娜凯特
Anna-Kat.
我要去看一些白♥痴♥
Okay, I'm off to see some morons
他们在公♥寓♥里养了羊驼
that have a llama in their apartment.
安娜凯特 汉斯·格鲁伯必须去农场
Anna-Kat, Hans Gruber has to go to a farm.
它太大了
He's gotten too big.
妈妈有泰勒后 你没把她送去农场
You didn't send Mom to a farm after she had Taylor!
她说什么
What'd she say?
她说需要时间消化这些事
She said she needs some time to process things.
有奥利弗的消息吗
Did you hear from Oliver?
他给我发短♥信♥了
He texted me.
他们在纽约安全降落后去吃饭了
They landed safely in New York and are grabbing a bite.
我不敢相信我们的儿子和他80岁的亿万富翁朋友
I can't believe our son took a helicopter to dinner
坐直升机去吃晚餐
with his 80-year-old billionaire friend.
这句话里有太多不妥的地方
There is so much bad in that sentence,
我会选择性屏蔽
I am choosing to block it out.
兽医说得对
The vet was right.
别给他们吃东西 最终他们会下来的
Don't feed them, and eventually they'll come down.
什么事
What's up?
没事
Nothin'.
你呢
You?
没事
Nothin'.
酷
Cool.
这里是零下
Subzero over here.
你们觉得要玩游戏吗
Do you think maybe we could play a game?
冷静 凯蒂
Stay calm, Katie.
别看着太渴望吓跑她
Don't look too eager and scare her off.
给格雷格一个"酷一点"的眼神
Give Greg the "Play it cool" Look.
他从来不懂我的眼神
He never understands my looks.
我可以玩游戏
I'm up for playing a game.
只要不是解谜类的
Just not the mystery one.
解谜类
Mystery one?
有绳子有烛台有线索的
It's the one with the rope and the candlestick and the clues.
对 有线索的 是什么来着
Yeah, with the clues. What is that?
话到嘴边
It's on the tip of my tongue.
-有房♥间 -还有线索
- With the rooms. - Yeah, with the clues.
是"线索" 这游戏就叫"线索"
It's Clue, guys. The game is Clue.
看谁下床了 而且饿了
Look who's off the bed and is hungry.
安娜凯特 我来帮你
Oh, Anna-Kat, let me help you with that.
现在泰勒被驱逐
Now that Taylor's been cast out,
我们甜美爱玩的女儿又回来了
our sweet, fun-loving girl is back.
就是 希望她会永远孤单没朋友
I know. Hopefully she'll be alone and friendless forever.
奥图太太
Hey, Mrs. Otto.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我一直在想你之前说的
Well, I-I thought about what you said
败絮其中
about being rotten on the inside,
我想和泰勒和好
and I want to make up with Taylor.
你真好
That's very nice of you,
但她已经有新的朋友圈了
but she already has a new group of friends.
谁
Who?
布伦达 布兰登 迪兰 珍妮·加斯
Brenda, Brandon, Dylan, and Jennie Garth.
你不认识 不是一个学校的
You don't know them. They don't go to your school.
现在她酷到不理你了
Now she's too cool to talk to you.
是谁
What was at the door?
-送披萨的 -披萨呢
- Pizza guy. - So where's the pizza?
我吃了
I ate it.
好吧
Okay.
她这么信任我真是太好了
It's sweet she's so trusting.
但她认为我在30秒内
But it hurts my feelings
吃了一个披萨 太伤我感情了
that she thought I ate a whole pizza in 30 seconds.
妈 爸 快来 你们得看看这个
Mom! Dad! Come quick! You have to see this!
我要留下
这和《夏洛特的网》一样
It's exactly like in "Charlotte's Web."
汉斯·格鲁伯会拼写了
Hans Gruber can spell.
我们不能送走这么特别的猪
We can't give away a pig this special.
在《夏洛特的网》中
Actually, in "Charlotte's Web,"
会拼写的是蜘蛛 不是猪
it was the spider who could spell, not the pig.
所以
So...
我偏偏选了一本你看过的书
I had to pick the one book you've read.
宝贝 汉斯·格鲁伯属于农场
Sweetie, Hans Gruber belongs on a farm.
但我不希望它离开
But I don't want him to go.
我知道
I know.
但如果你爱某人 就需要让对方成长
But if you love somebody, you need to let them grow.
有时候意味着对他们放手
And sometimes that means letting them go.
然后你会给我的头发绑蝴蝶结
And then you'll put my hair in a bow.
别给我来苏斯博士那一套
Stop trying to Dr. Seuss me.
之前来的是谁
Who was at the door earlier?
我知道你没有在30秒内吃掉一个披萨
I know you didn't eat a pizza in 30 seconds.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表