剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
with me and Anna-Kat.
我们只会去20分钟
It only takes us 20 minutes.
去两家 然后我会带她去药妆店
We hit two houses, then I take her to CVS
买♥♥大减价的那些破烂
and buy all the crap on sale.
瞧你
Look at you!
你真的...
You're so...
-怀孕了 -我知道
- pregnant. - I know, right?
我被邀请参加今年的集体装扮
I got invited to do the group costume this year,
我们都扮成诺瓦克毕业舞会女孩
and we're all going as "Norwalk Prom Girls."
有趣 但是不行 再找一套
Funny, but no. Go find another costume.
什么 不 我的朋友们都会穿成这样
What? No. This is what all my friends are going as.
-没有其他装扮服了 -有的
- There is no other costume. - Oh, there's another costume.
我小时候 我连着三年
When I was a kid, I wore the same burlap sack
穿着相同的粗麻袋
three years running.
第一年是印第安公主 第二年是花生
First I was an Indian princess, then a peanut,
第三年是粗麻袋
then just a sack.
你得想点别的
So you need to think of something else,
否则就是
or it's going to be
诺瓦克毕业舞会女孩和她们的朋友"土豆"
"Norwalk Prom Girls" And their friend "Potato."
把孩子给我
Give me the baby.
各位 快下来
Guys, get down here quick!
奥图一家
My fellow Ottos,
今天是骄傲的一天
today is a proud day.
我想演说家西塞罗...
I think it was the orator Cicero --
我对天发誓 格雷格 如果你现在要对我说教...
I swear to God, Greg, if you teach me something right now...
我们被呸了
We've been Booed.
不可能
No way!
我的海报上写得对
My poster was right.
梦想 相信 实现
Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it.
我们被呸了 没什么大不了
We just got Booed. No biggie.
你不是不在乎被呸吗
I thought you didn't care about getting Booed.
我不在乎 别傻了
I don't. Don't be ridiculous.
快来
Come on.
也许我在乎一点点
Okay, maybe I care a little.
女士们
Ladies...
注意到
notice anything...
我哪里不同吗
different about me?
只是水肿而已
Oh, it's just water weight.
你做了唇上脱毛
You waxed the lip.
什么 不
What?! No!
我被呸了
I got Booed.
什么 你被呸了
Wait, what? You got Booed?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你不是说过
I thought you said
呸是你见过的最愚蠢的事吗
Boos were the dumbest thing you've ever heard of.
我只是复述她的话
I was just quoting her!
嘴巴干净点
Clean your mouth out!
我想知道是谁呸了你
I wonder who Booed you.
我不知道 这是秘密
I don't know. It's a secret.
这是呸的规矩
Code of the Boo.
我从未被呸过
Well, I've never been Booed.
你觉得是因为
You think that has something to do
大家害怕你家的攻击型犬吗
with people being afraid of your attack dogs?
不公平 它们不是攻击型犬
That's not fair. They're not attack dogs.
它们是没受训练的会咬人的狗
They're just untrained dogs who bite people.
你为什么没被呸过
Why haven't you been Booed?
我是住在西港的黑人女性
Oh, I'm a black woman in Westport.
我才不会让别人在我家门上挂东西
I'm not about to let people start nailing things to my door.
说得好
Fair enough.
给你们看 我拍了22张照片
Here, check this out. I took 22 pictures.
不是说我在乎 只是傻傻的呸而已
Not that I care. It's a dumb Boo.
慢着 我想我知道谁呸了你
Wait. I think I know who Booed you.
-谁 -克洛伊·布朗·米勒
- Who? - Chloe Brown Mueller.
我在她店的橱窗里见过这个水晶南瓜
I saw those crystal pumpkins in the window of her shop.
真是疯了
That's crazy.
为什么克洛伊·布朗·米勒会呸我
Why would Chloe Brown Mueller Boo me?
我们互相憎恨
We hate each other.
你的罚单比你的车还贵
Your ticket's more expensive than your car.
过来 快
Over here! Quick!
这个逾期了
This one's expired!
不 等等 我在这里
Oh, no, no, no! Wait! I'm right here!
而且压到红线了
Also, it's a little in the red.
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
不可能是她
It can't be her.
也许是有人在她店里买♥♥了南瓜
Maybe someone bought the pumpkins from her store.
不可能
No way.
那是西港家庭主妇们开的虚荣店
It's one of those vanity shops Westport housewives open
这样她们能说她们有事业
so they can say they have a career.
-没人会去买♥♥东西 -她说得对
- No one's bought anything from there. - She's right.
同一条街上还有其他虚荣店
It's on the same street with the other vanity shops,
比如说马卡龙卖♥♥40块的那家
like the one that sells $40 macaroons.
40块
$40?
马卡龙是垃圾饼干 大家都知道
Macaroons are garbage cookies, and everyone knows it.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
克洛伊·布朗·米勒送你那个呸
Chloe Brown Mueller sent you that Boo
是因为你现在是春季舞会主席
because you are now Spring Gala Chairlady.
你的社会地位上升了
Yeah, you're stepping up socially,
她想与你讲和
and she wants to make peace.
你真这样想
You really think so?
知道吗
Well, you know what?
如果克洛伊·布朗·米勒
If Chloe Brown Mueller
可以抛出橄榄枝来呸我
can extend an olive branch and Boo me,
我至少也可以接受
the least I can do is accept it.
事实上 我现在就去感谢她
In fact, I'm gonna go thank her right now.
怕你不知道 我被呸了
If you haven't heard, I got Booed.
我不知道这是什么 但我奶奶刚去世
I don't know what that is, but my grandma just died,
他们让我无论如何也要去
and they made me come in anyway.
斯蒂芬 别再告诉别人你的问题
Stephan, stop telling everyone your problems!
也许安吉拉说得对
Maybe Angela's right.
也许我的社会地位上升了
Maybe I have climbed socially.
你好
Hello.
很高兴见到你
Oh, good to see you.
你们的小宝宝真可爱
Oh, your little baby is adorable.
玛丽亚 有顾客
Oh. Maria! A customer!
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我来谢谢你呸我
I came to thank you for the Boo.
呸
The Boo?
呸
The Boo.
拜托 别装傻了
Oh, come on. Don't play dumb.
我知道了真♥相♥ 你呸了我
I know the truth -- You Booed me, girl!
我来接受你的讲和建议
I'm here to accept your peace offering.
你以为我呸了你
Oh! You thought I Booed you!
我的天
Oh, my God!
呸你
Boo you?!
真够扯淡[有钱]
That is rich!
但你不是
Which you are not.
我知道是你
Look, I know that it was you
篮子里装的是你店里的东西
because the stuff in the Boo came from your store,
而且从来没人在这里买♥♥东西
and nobody ever shops here.
玛丽亚 马上出来
Maria! Out front. Now.
玛丽亚在送我的呸时
Maria here obviously made a mistake
显然送错了地方
when delivering my Boo.
她肯定以为你家是邻居的车♥库♥
She must have thought your house was the neighbor's garage
因为你家特别小 满是垃圾
because it's so small and filled with junk.
我是说你家太小 你家全是垃圾
I'm saying your house is small and your stuff is junk.
我听明白了
Yeah. I got it.
其实只是地址搞错了
Actually, it was just a mix-up in the address.
抱歉造成了混淆
I'm sorry for the confusion.
你的房♥子非常漂亮
You have a very lovely house.
玛丽亚 请羞辱凯蒂的房♥子
Maria, please insult Katie's house.
马上
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表