剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
So...
安吉拉和多瑞丝吗
Angela and Doris?
-烤只猪要多长时间 -半天
- How long does it take to cook a pig? - Just half a day.
只要我经常查看 加煤
As long as I constantly monitor it, stoke the coals,
确保温度一直是正确的
and make sure the temperature remains exactly correct.
我们都知道这事最终就是
We both know that this is going to end
安娜凯特逼我们为半熟的
with Anna-Kat forcing us to have a funeral
烤猪尸体举♥行♥葬礼
for a partially-cooked pig carcass,
我现在穿不进葬礼裙子
and I can't fit into my funeral dress right now.
-我现在不需要这个 格雷格 -但是
- I don't need this, Greg. - Yeah, but --
恐怕我得让你停止
I'm afraid I have to shut this down.
-但是 -停止
- But -- - I'm shutting it down.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
反正我的胳膊也不适合穿背心
I don't really have the arms for a tank top anyway.
不 亲爱的 你的胳膊当然适合穿背心
"No, honey, you definitely have the arms for a tank top."
我觉得会很好玩的
Well, I think it could be fun.
这是个坏主意 富兰克林
It's a bad idea, Franklin.
绝对不行 讨论结束
It's a hard "No." Discussion's over.
但是
But --
我说了结束
I said over.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
安娜凯特 去我书房♥谈谈好吗
Anna-Kat, can we talk to you in my office?
富兰克林 我可能需要一段时间
Franklin, this might be a while.
如果你还是需要上大号♥ 快去
If you still need to go number two, here's your window.
你的父母喜欢我
Your parents like me?
看看你在和谁讲话
Let's see who you've been talking to.
爱丽丝·麦卡锡
Alice McCarthy?!
她不是甩了你吗
I thought she dumped you!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
爱丽丝·麦卡锡
Alice McCarthy?
对 我以为他不再捡起
Yeah, I thought he stopped picking up
她所放下的
what she was putting down.
我说对了吗
Did I say that right?
对了
Yeah.
-我一定要在这里吗 -坐
- Do I have to be here for this? - Sit.
你对富兰克林太没礼貌了
You were very rude to Franklin.
但我不喜欢他的主意
But I didn't like his idea.
但你不能这样否定别人
You can't shut people down like that.
你在哪里学的
Where did you get that from?
你为什么看着我
Why are you looking at me?
如果你继续反对他人的想法
If you keep rejecting people's ideas,
他们就不会再做你的朋友
they won't be your friend.
没错 亲爱的 我们支持
That's true, honey. It's important that we support
我们爱的人 这点很重要 好吗
the people we care about. Okay?
-好的 -比如说
- Okay. - So, for instance,
如果说富兰克林喜欢安东尼·波登
if Franklin loved Anthony Bourdain
想烤只猪
and wanted to throw a pig roast...
所以你看着我
Oh, that's why you were looking at me.
你会对他说什么
...what would you say to him?
我会说 这很奇怪 富兰克林
I'd say, "Weird, Franklin,
不过听起来是个好主意
but it sounds like a great idea"?
对 你会说什么 凯蒂
Right. And what would you say, Katie?
我会被迫说
I would be forced to say,
听起来是个好主意
"That sounds like a great idea," Too.
就这么定了 我们将为所有朋友
So, it's settled. We're gonna have a barbecue
举♥行♥烧烤会
for all our friends!
安吉拉和多瑞丝吗
So... Angela and Doris?
这里面可以一次烤18只鸡
You know, you can roast 18 whole chickens in here?
18吗 谢天谢地
18? Oh, thank God.
我还正担心我们必须比平时多烤17只
I was worried what would happen if we had to cook 17 more than usual.
凯蒂
You know, Katie,
安娜凯特就是跟你学的
this is where Anna-Kat gets it from.
她看到你反对我的主意
She sees you shutting down my ideas
于是对可怜的 手无寸铁的富兰克林也这样
and does the same thing to poor, defenseless Franklin.
但她也有我的胜利笑容
Yeah, but she also has my winning smile.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你需要有时同意我的话 就像我对你那样
You need to just say "Okay" To me sometimes, like I do for you.
我总是同意你的话
I say "Okay" To you all the time.
那是因为我的主意总是更好
Yeah, but that's because my ideas are always good.
是吗
Really?
把那个东西从方向盘上拿下来
Pull that thing off the steering wheel.
看得我快疯了
It's driving me crazy.
好的
Okay.
一点也不好笑
It wasn't funny.
我知道
I know. I know.
只是打中你时你脸上的表情
It was just the look on your face when it hit you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我意思是偶尔的 像我支持你一样
I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt if, once in a while,
你也支持下我 不会有坏处的
you supported me the way that I support you.
-好吧 我同意 但是 -不
- Fine, I'll okay this, but -- - No. No.
不要加但是 同意就行
No "Okay, buts." Just, "Okay."
好吧
Ohh-kaaay.
你不能这样说 不能像唱歌♥一样
You can't say it like that. Not sing-songy.
抱歉 第一次
Sorry. This is new to me.
压抑我的自然批评本能太难了
It's very hard to suppress my natural critical instincts.
但没事 我说 好的
But fine. I'm saying... okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想练习下春季晚会的
Now, do you want to practice your presentation
-介绍吗 -不用 我即兴创作好了
- for the Spring Gala? - Eh. I'll just wing it.
学校非常重视这些活动
The school takes these events very seriously.
可能即兴不是好主意
Maybe winging it isn't the best idea.
如果我不预测你的猪棺材
Hey, if I can't second-guess your pig coffin,
你也不能预测我的介绍
there's no way you're allowed to second-guess me on this.
好吧
Ohh-kaaay.
我看出来了 很烦人
Yeah, I can see how that's annoying.
支持他真的不容易
But it's not so easy being supportive of him.
我没有可信的支持笑容
And I don't have a good supportive smile.
好像有枪指着我的头
It looks like there's a gun to my head
而我想让警♥察♥相信
and I'm trying to convince the police
家里没有强盗
that there's not an intruder inside.
你需要这个
What you need is one of these.
这是抱怨手镯
It's a complaint bracelet.
我在杂♥志♥上看到的
I read about it in Good Housekeeping.
每次你丈夫有了愚蠢的主意
Every time you want to scream at your husband
你想吼他
for some boneheaded idea...
弹一下
...you snap it...
这样你不用为他
so you don't snap at him for buying
买♥♥了几千块的电影纪念品发脾气
thousands of dollars of movie memorabilia.
有用吗
Does that work?
他是个讨厌精 我活在噩梦里
He's a pain in the ass and I'm a living nightmare --
还没离
still married!
我喜欢
I love it.
-我去弄一个 -拿我的
- I gotta get one. - Oh, take mine.
我每周买♥♥新的
I get a new shipment every week.
也许这还能帮你应对春季晚会
Mm. Maybe it'll also help you deal with the Spring Gala.
我不是那种紧张妈妈
I am not one of those uptight moms.
这只是个派对 而且还有六个月
It is a party, and it's six months away.
我不会让那些人把我逼疯的
I'm not gonna let these people drive me crazy.
这正是去年春季晚会的主席
That's what last year's Spring Gala chairwoman,
史黛西·克劳泽说的
Stacy Clouser, said.
然后她崩溃发疯
Then she had a nervous breakdown,
必须搬回去和父母住
had to move in with her parents
现在不允许有毛绒动物玩具
and now isn't allowed to have stuffed animals.
因为她会吃掉
Because she eats them.
我不可能这样
That's not gonna happen to me.
现在你很烦人
Okay, and now you're being annoying.
让我想起格雷格
Which reminds me of Greg.
让我想起来
Which reminds me...
你是格雷格烧烤会的贵宾
You're the guests of honor at Greg's barbecue.
为什么是贵宾
And by "Honor"
因为你是唯一的客人
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表