剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Okay.
我知道你不满意现在的生活状况
I know you're not happy with where you are in life,
但总有一天 姑娘们 和我一样
but someday, girls, like me,
你们的船也会到的
your ship will come in.
我只是隔周末才带孩子
Uh, I only have my kids every other weekend.
我的船已经到了 亲爱的
My ship has come in, baby.
有时候我觉得你的二次早餐唠叨
You know, sometimes I think your Second Breakfast rants
只是你在抱怨 但这是真的
are just you complaining, but this is real.
学校见
See you at school.
凯特 你能告诉格雷格我得走了吗
Hey, Kate, can you tell Greg that I had to scoot?
奥图太太会告诉奥图先生
Mrs. Otto will tell Mr. Otto
泰勒的新朋友必须离开
that Taylor's new friend had to leave.
好 你也可以告诉他
Yeah, you can tell him, too.
-随便 -特里普
- Whatever. - Trip...
我认为你和泰勒不应该约会
I don't think you and Taylor should date.
完全是
Totally!
我们想法一样
We're on the same page.
随意点
Keeping it caj.
只是好玩 纯身体关系
Just a fun, physical thing, you know?
回见 凯特
Lates, Kate.
长得帅 笨到死
Easy on the eyes. Tough on the brain.
好的一面
Bright side --
泰勒将是恋爱关系中聪明的那一个
Taylor gets to be the smart one in the relationship.
格雷格和泰勒让我好有压力
Greg and Taylor are stressing me out!
我要去坐在新车里
I'm going to go sit in the new Camry
享受没有粘粘的硬币
and enjoy that there are no sticky pennies
卡在杯架里
stuck in the cup holders.
汉斯·格鲁伯
Hans Gruber!
培根腿 回来
Hey, bacon legs, get back here!
我不知道这只猪跟你说了什么
I don't know what the pig told you,
但这些不是我的
but they're not mine.
你买♥♥了多少格雷格的书
How many of Greg's books did you buy?
全部
All of them.
为什么
Why?
奥利弗采访我
Well, Oliver was interviewing me
他要写人生中认识的成功人士的报告
for a report on someone successful in his life,
我觉得他应该写他爸爸
and I thought he should do it on his dad
而不是写我
instead of me.
所以你买♥♥书令格雷格脸上有光
So you bought the books to make Greg look good.
男孩应该为父亲感到骄傲
Well, a boy should be proud of his father.
我没这样 我后悔
I wasn't, and I regret it.
你真好 斯宾塞
That's very sweet of you, Spencer.
但一万本
But 10,000 copies?
我本来只想买♥♥几十本 但我买♥♥了后
I only meant to buy a few dozen, but when I did --
你见过亚马逊网站吗
Have you seen this amazon.Com thing?
当然
Of course!
雪铲和小胡萝卜在一个包裹里
You haven't lived until you get a snow shovel
在这之前的日子根本不算日子
and baby carrots in the same package.
我被禁止买♥♥卖♥♥股票
I'm banned from trading stocks,
所以我开始买♥♥格雷格的书后
so when I started buying Greg's book
我看到书在销量排名上攀升
and I saw it climb up the sales ranking,
让我像以前那样激动
it gave me a rush like the old days.
我还没回过神 就全买♥♥了
And before I knew it, I bought them all.
走吧 汉斯·格鲁伯
Come on, Hans Gruber.
我们回家让大♥师♥回到人间
Let's go home and bring our luminary back down to Earth.
这些书你打算怎么办
What are you going to do with all these books?
接下来十年 让孩子们玩不给糖就捣蛋时失望
Disappoint trick-or-treaters for the next 10 or so years.
格雷格 我有事告诉你
Greg, I need to talk to you about something.
汉斯·格鲁伯 你安全了
Hans Gruber, you're safe,
你不必再躲起来了
and you don't have to hide anymore!
我爸爸的书成功了
My dad's book is a success,
我们有钱不用吃你了
so we can afford not to eat you!
汉斯 别太惬意
Well, Hans, don't get too comfortable.
格雷格 我要告诉你
Greg, I need to tell you s--
在写报告前 我从来不知道
"Until this report, I never knew
我爸在晚上写书
that my dad wrote his book at night
在我们都睡觉后
after we all went to sleep.
有时候他工作到凌晨四点
Sometimes he worked until 4:00 in the morning
因为他把家人放在第一位
because he put his family first.
他没有为自己的梦想牺牲我们
He didn't sacrifice us for his dream.
而他的梦想依然成真了
And still, his dream came true.
有时候做一个好人
Sometimes being a good man
令你成为伟人
makes you a great man.
能做他的儿子我太骄傲了
I couldn't be more proud to be his son."
这是我收到的最好的评论
That's the best review I've ever gotten.
我要加个封面
I'm gonna put a cover on this
然后看《权力的游戏》
and go watch "Game of Thrones."
不 不准看
No, you're not.
我的朋友们都可以看
All my friends are allowed to.
不 他们不可以
No, they're not.
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud of you, too.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
你刚才想说什么
What did you want to talk about?
就是
Just, um...
你的沙龙上我们提供什么吃的
What should we serve at your salon?
开心果
pistachios.
开心果
Pistachios?
老天 我真想告诉他书的实情
Oh, God, I so want to tell him about the books!
妈 特里普会来接我
Hey, Mom. Trip's gonna pick me up.
-我们去看电影 -泰勒
- We're gonna go see a movie. - Taylor.
坐下
Sit down.
又来了
Here it comes.
什么来了
Here what comes?
你不喜欢他 不希望我见他
You don't like him. You don't want me seeing him.
你认为他配不上我
You think I'm too good for him.
大概是这个意思
That's the gist of it,
但我会说得更挖苦一些
but I would have said it snarkier.
-我还是想和他约会 -为什么
- I still want to date him. - Why?
因为他很好 长得又帅
Because he's nice. And he's cute.
你总是谈起在爸之前你约会过的
And you always talk about all the dumb guys
那些蠢男生
you dated before Dad.
也许你爱爸的原因
Maybe the reason you fell in love with him
是因为你已经谈够了笨蛋男友
is because you got all those dumb guys out of your system.
不
No.
你别让我对事情有新看法
Don't you make me see things in a new light.
我保证我不会晚回家
I promise I won't be home late.
好的
All right.
去看电影
Go to the movies.
别看3D电影
Just nothing 3-D.
你不希望他一直这样
You don't want him doing this the whole time.
我想你的沙龙可以周三开
I was thinking Wednesday for your salon.
我会准备好橄榄酱
I'll have the tapenade ready.
我在网上查过了
I looked it up online.
原来就是压成糊糊的橄榄的高级说法
Turns out it's just a fancy word for mushed-up olives.
我知道斯宾塞买♥♥了所有的书
I know that Spencer bought all my books.
我知道你知道
And I know you know.
我想举♥行♥巡回签售
I wanted to do a book tour.
所以经销商查了销量纪录
So my publisher tracked my sales
看我应该去哪些城市
to see which cities I should visit.
结果全是一个地方买♥♥的
Turns out all my books sold in just one town --
就是这里 一个地址
just this town -- just one address.
斯宾塞的家
Spencer's.
他以为我知道
He just assumed I was there
因为你会告诉我
because you'd already told me everything.
他签名了一本我的书送给我
He gave me a signed copy of my own book.
我不知道他为什么签名
I don't know why he signed it.
谢谢你
So, thanks.
为什么
For what?
知道真♥相♥依然让我享受胜利
For knowing the truth but letting me have the win,
尽管我表现得像个自大的混♥蛋♥
even though I was acting like a pompous jerk.
你不是自大 亲爱的
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表