剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Why in the world would she do that?
她恨我
She hates me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他的脚踝
His ankle!
出什么事了
Oh, what happened?
他在你的地毯上摔倒了
He tripped over your rug.
这个并不安全
It wasn't properly secured.
当然安全
Of course it was.
玛丽亚 告诉他们地毯是绝对安全的
Maria! Tell them the rug was properly secured!
这地方不是我的
I don't own this place.
他的爸爸是法官 你惨了
His father is a judge. This is not good for you.
我们怎么摆平这件事呢
How are we going to make this go away?
你这个小
You little...
她恨我
She hates me.
我养了一个小版本的我 我太开心了
I'm raising myself, and I love it.
爸爸在过"爸爸时光"
Daddy's having "Daddy time."
肠胃问题
Bowel issues.
正确
Correct.
妈妈"有很急的家务事要处理"
Mama's gotta "Run a quick errand."
你在车里打盹
You're napping in your car.
对了 泰勒有情况
Yes, Tayler has a situation.
卫生棉事故
Tampon mishap.
做得好 宝贝 我真为你骄傲
Good job sweetie, I'm proud of you.
假表扬令人担心
Fake praise masking real concern.
好了 别说了
Okay, we're done.
你提前结束 因为你觉得我知道的太多了
You're cutting this off short, because you think I know too much.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表