剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
-说得好 真的 -瞧
- Great stuff, really. - See?
一开始你还有点勉强
You were a little reluctant at first,
但现在你知道每次我把塑料瓶
but now you know the high I feel
放进美丽的蓝色回收箱时有多激动
every time I sink one into that beautiful blue bin.
我知道
I hear you.
别告诉你妈妈
Don't tell your mother,
但我一直在存钱认养清洁高速公路
but I've been saving up to adopt a highway.
-你参加吗 -不了
- You in? - I'm good.
我想我需要的都有了
I think I have everything I need.
事实上 第一句已经想到了
In fact, the first sentence is already coming to me.
别再说了 快写 儿子
Say no more. Go get 'em, son.
改变一些思想
Change some minds.
我想我会的
I think I will.
为什么回收是彻底的骗局
我希望安娜凯特眼光高一点
I want Anna-Kat to set her sights higher,
所以安排了两个孩子加入拼车
so I arranged for two new kids to join our carpool --
安德森家的陶德和米娅
Todd and Mia Anderson.
安德森家的双胞胎
Ooh, the Anderson twins.
怎么样
How'd it go?
这样说吧 多好的感觉
Let's just say, what a feeling.
多好的感觉
♪ What a feeling ♪
做人要有信仰
♪ Bein's believing ♪
我可以全部拥有
♪ I can have it all ♪
因为我为人生起舞
♪ Now I'm dancing for my life ♪
你来 陶德
Take it, Todd!
把握热情 变成现实
♪ Take your passion and make it happen ♪
太棒了 陶德
Nice pipes, Todd!
你来 富兰克林
Hit it, Franklin!
我对美♥利♥坚♥合众国的国旗
I pledge allegiance to the flag
宣誓效忠
of the United States of America.
富兰克林 你随时在线
Oh, Franklin, you are always on.
很快 安娜凯特就将是陶德和米娅的最佳好友
Soon, Anna-Kat will be best friends with Todd and Mia,
她的社交圈会不断扩大
and her social circle will keep expanding,
然后她的朋友将是...
and then her friends will be --
抱歉 多瑞丝 我让你觉得闷吗
I'm sorry, Doris, am I boring you?
我向来屏蔽安娜凯特的事
I always tune out the Anna-Kat stuff.
金发妹和男友呢
How's the blonde one with the hot boyfriend?
她怎么样了
What's her deal?
我强迫她找工作
I'm forcing her to get a job against her will.
就一份工作
Just one job?
白人家长太软弱了
White parents are so soft.
泰勒对找工作有什么感想
How does Taylor feel about having to get a job?
安吉拉 作为她的母亲
Well, Angela, as her mother,
我不在乎她有何感想
I don't care how she feels about it.
你太可怕了
You're terrible.
对 妈 你太可怕了
Yeah, Mom, you're terrible.
泰勒 你在这里做什么
Taylor, what are you doing here?
是你叫我找工作的
I got a job like you told me.
我是你的服务员
I'm your waitress.
但这是我逃离你和其他俩孩子的地方
But this is where I go to get away from you and the other two.
妈 如果我知道
Mom, if I would've known I
我只能找你不出现的地方的工作
could only get jobs at places you wouldn't be,
我会去找书店的工作
I would've applied at a bookstore.
说得好 凯蒂不看书
Ooh-hoo, slam! Katie don't read!
她完全不看书
She doesn't read at all.
说得好
Good one.
你要什么
What can I get you?
敬泰勒
A toast to Taylor,
我们第一个孩子找到了第一份工作
our first child getting her first job.
我有过工作
I've had jobs.
你有过阴谋 奥利弗
You've had schemes, Oliver.
我们不为阴谋干杯
We don't toast to schemes.
做服务员太有趣了
Waitressing is so fun.
太完美了 我第一节没课
And it's perfect because I have first period free,
我可以上早班 不用缺课
so I can do the morning shift without missing class.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
给她一个假微笑
Give her the old fake smile.
稳住
Hold it.
我太厉害了
I am so good at this.
你们会喜欢听到这个
And you are going to love this.
我上班的地方 他们给妈妈取了绰号♥
At work, they have a nickname for Mom.
法兰绒煎饼
"Flannels and Flapjacks?"
盐和胡椒罐
"The Salt and Pepper Shaker Bandit"?
不 脆婶
No. "Crispy,"
因为她总是把培根退回去
because she always sends her bacon back
要求弄得更脆
to make it extra crispy.
孩子们 也许我们...
Kids, maybe we should cha--
每天两个小时
And every day for like two hours,
妈妈就是坐在那里
Mom just sits there
和安吉拉还有多瑞丝聊天
chit-chatting with Angela and Doris.
但你总是抱怨你有多忙
But you're always complaining about how busy you are.
你总是让我更好地管理时间
And you're constantly telling me to manage my time better.
你们肯定是新来的
You guys must be new here.
我是妈妈 我想说什么都行
I'm Mom, and I can say whatever I want.
是不是很好笑 今天早上
Isn't it funny how this morning
我为你端菜打扫
I was serving and cleaning up after you,
现在你为我端菜打扫
and now you're serving and cleaning up after me?
唯一比假微笑更好的是假笑
The only thing better than my fake smile is my fake laugh.
格雷格 能和你谈谈吗
Greg, can I talk to you?
斯金店是我的
Stewart and Kingston's is mine.
那是我混的地方 是我放松发泄的地方
It's my hang out, where I unwind and vent.
泰勒在那里搞砸了一切
Taylor being there messes the whole thing up.
拜托 能有多糟糕
Come on. How bad could it be?
我躺在床上快睡着了
So I'm in bed, about to fall asleep
格雷格用那东西顶着我
when Greg gives me the old tap-aroo.
-加茶 -我...
- Refill? - And I'm --
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
总之 我说 格雷格 11点了
Anyways, I'm like, "Greg, it's 11:00,
我们刚吃了辣酱
and we just had chili and" --
柠檬
Lemons?
不用 谢谢
We're fine, thank you.
我准备转身
So then I'm about to roll over --
你们还需要什么吗
Do you guys need anything else?
不 什么也不要
No, we are all good.
只要账单
Just the check.
格雷格说 已经两周了
And then Greg was like, "It's been two weeks!"
-什么两周了 -快拿账单
- What's been two weeks? - Get us the damn check!
知道我要应付什么吗
You see what I'm dealing with?
规矩是吃辣酱后不能亲热
So the rule is no intimacy after chili?
我想弄清楚
I just want to be clear.
这不是重点 格雷格
That's not the point, Greg.
对 这是规矩
And yes, that is the rule.
我知道你为什么生气
Well, I see why you're upset,
但泰勒照你的话做了
but Taylor did exactly what you told her to do --
像成年人一样出去找了工作
went out and got a job like an adult.
对 但她用了最烦人的方式
Yes, but she did it in the most annoying way possible.
第二顿早餐是我的避难所
Second Breakfast is my sanctuary.
是 我懂
No, I get it.
我希望我也有个地方
I wish I had a place to go
一次可以和朋友聊天几小时
and chit-chat with my friends for hours at a time.
我希望我有工作 上完一节课后
Well, I wish I had a job where I could go teach one class
可以去办公室在网上买♥♥迷你火枪
then go to my office and buy mini-muskets on eBay.
那是投资
Those are investments.
拥有多元化投资组合很重要
It's important I have a diversified portfolio.
股票 债券 火枪
Stocks, bonds, and muskets.
我只是希望泰勒在其他地方工作
I just wish Taylor was working somewhere else.
这样对我不好
It's not good for me.
你只能学会接受
Well, you're just gonna have to learn to like it.
那我猜你只能学会接受
And I guess you're going to have to learn
奥利弗写的关于回收的文章
to like the paper Oliver wrote on recycling.
为什么回收是彻底的骗局 奥利弗·奥图
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表