剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
用来交换好东东 会非常成功的
for big-ticket items, we're gonna make a killing.
因此提升我们的社会地位
Thus elevating our social status.
-怎么说 -再说一遍
- What do you say? Say it again.
圣珍卡普费拉
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
好有品味
So sophisticated!
告诉你父母我这样说
You tell your parents I said that, now.
好的 奥利弗 就这样做
Okay, Oliver, let's do this.
终于 欢迎加入我这边
Finally. Welcome to my side.
我为什么感觉我和恶魔达成了协议
Why do I feel like I'm making a deal with the Devil?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
对不起 年轻人 必须锯掉这条腿
I'm sorry, young man. The leg has to go.
好在有人玩得开心
Glad someone's having fun.
你必须投入
You just have to get into it.
创造一个角色
Create a character.
比如说 我是马萨诸塞州的穷家庭主妇
For example, I'm a poor Massachusetts housewife
见证战争的可怕之后
who, after witnessing the horrors of war,
养成了吸吗♥啡♥的习惯
has developed a morphine habit
用来麻痹痛苦
to deaden the pain.
姑娘们
Hey, girls!
爸 你受伤了吗
Dad! Are you wounded?
可能要锯掉腿
We'll probably have to take the leg.
抱歉 小南瓜
Sorry, pumpkin.
我来看看你们怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you guys were holding up.
泰勒 你做什么
Taylor, what are you doing?
我在用滤镜 看起来像
I'm using a Snapchat filter where it looks like
你在呕吐彩虹
you're vomiting rainbows.
收起来
Put it away.
我让你不上学 这样你可以了解
I got you out of school so you could learn
我们伟大的国家 而不是玩手♥机♥
about our great nation, not play on your phone.
爸 这里好差劲
Dad, this sucks.
我们困在这个帐篷做些烂工作
We're stuck here in this tent doing all the crap jobs
男人们在外面玩得开心
while all the guys are out there having fun.
你不觉得这样不像话吗
Don't you think it's a little uncool that --
-我女儿不尝试一下吗 -不 只有...
- My daughter's not giving this a fair shot? - No. That --
你拒绝一个人可拥有的最棒的
You're rejecting one of the most glorious learning experiences
-学习体验 -只有女生被这样对待
- a person can have? - That only the girls are treated this way.
尤其是现在这个年代
Especially this day and age.
但现在不是这个年代
But it isn't this day and age.
这才是重点
That's the whole point.
奥图下士 你为什么不在岗位
Corporal Otto, why aren't you at your post?
抱歉 长官 我来看看女儿
Oh, sorry, sir. I was just checking on my girls.
手♥机♥
A phone?
你拿手♥机♥做什么
What -- What are you doing with a pho--
应该说 你用未来设备做什么
Or rather, what are doing with some futuristic device
我不知道这东西 因为我身处1700年代
that I don't know about? Because I'm in the 1700s.
没什么 我拿开就好
It's no big deal. I'll just put it away.
没什么
Oh. No big deal.
好的
Okay.
那我给你降级也没什么 奥图列兵
Then maybe it's "No big deal" That I demote you, Private Otto.
战场上见
See you on the battlefield.
走
Go!
又成了列兵
Back to private.
你刚让我三年的网上
You just flushed three whole years
重演课程付诸东流了
of online reenactment class down the toilet!
我给你布拉福德桌两个位置
I've got you down for two seats at the Bradford table.
作为交换
And in return,
你可以捐出私人飞机一周末的时间
you'll donate your private jet for the weekend --
对吗
Is that correct?
太好了
Great!
多谢你的捐助
Thank you for your donations.
把伯姆加纳放上板
Put the Bumgarners on the board!
妈 我说实话
Mom, I got to be honest.
我很开心
I'm actually having fun.
我们像母子版华尔街之狼
We're like a mother/son "Wolf of Wall Street."
我是莱昂 你是乔纳·希尔
I'm Leo. You're Jonah Hill.
不能说我喜欢被比作乔纳·希尔 但是
Can't say that I love the Jonah Hill comparison, but...
这的确很棒
this is pretty awesome.
各位 怎么样
Hey, guys! How'd it go?
太好玩了 我切掉了好多腿
So fun! I amputated a ton of legs.
有时候我不小心切错
Sometimes I accidentally took the wrong one
这样可以再切一次
just so I could do two.
妈 爸不让我上学
Mom, Dad won't let me go back to school.
这是两天的战役 不准你上学
It's a two-day battle, so no school for you.
什么情况
What happened out there?
你们这里什么情况
What's happening in here?
奥利弗在教我西港之道
Oliver is teaching me the ways of Westport.
我利用库珀·布拉福德的父母
I'm using Cooper Bradford's parents
做诱饵 引诱有钱的白♥痴♥
as bait to dupe the rich idiots
让他们贡献出好东东
into coughing up fancy auction items.
-我们可厉害了 -母子机器人舞
- And we're killin' it. - Mother/son robot dance!
凯蒂 过来下
Katie, a moment?
不是说不接受西港文化吗
What happened to not getting sucked into Westport culture?
我知道这很奇怪 但奥利弗帮我
I know it's weird, but Oliver is helping me
搞定晚会的捐赠
lock in donations for the Gala
教会我金钱和权势
and has taught me the wonderful feeling
可以带来非常爽的感觉
that comes with money and power.
我一点也不喜欢
I don't like any of this.
我不喜欢你刚说的话 不喜欢这块板
I don't like what you just said, I don't like this board,
我感觉你的发型都有点不同了
and I feel like your hair may be a little bit different.
别听他的 你终于获得了这座城市的尊重
Don't listen to him. You're finally getting respect in this town.
但代价是什么 别失去自我
But at what cost? Don't lose who you are
-只为追求物质 -但想想权势
- in pursuit of material gains. - But think of the power.
当然还有其他更好的办法获得你想要的
Surely there must be a better way to get what you want.
人们想认识你
People will want to know you.
你不想认识任何人 凯蒂
You don't want to know anyone, Katie.
人们想成为你
People will want to be you.
你不是这样的人
That's not what you're about.
你终于可以灭掉泰拉·萨莫斯
And you can finally destroy Tara Summers.
胜者 抱歉 格雷格
Winner! Sorry, Greg.
这次我和这孩子一伙
I'm going with the kid on this one.
好 但说清楚
Fine. But for the record,
我不喜欢你跟的这伙人
I don't like the crowd you're running with.
谁 奥利弗
Who? Oliver?
对
Yes.
凯蒂
Katie! Hi!
你今天真可爱
Don't you look adorable today.
某人清楚知道我筹办晚会有多顺利
Someone's clearly heard how I'm killing it with the Gala.
我知道 我还听说
I have. And I also heard
布拉福德桌还有一个位置
that there's one more seat available at the Bradford table.
巧的是
Well, by happy coincidence,
我们在巴哈马的分时度假屋空出来了
our timeshare in the Bahamas is suddenly available.
我乐意捐出来
Which I'd be happy to donate.
是嘛 是很巧
Oh, really? That is a happy coincidence.
不需要你的分时度假屋
Your timeshare's no good here.
巴哈马 不是吧
And the Bahamas? Really?
我们在拍《鸡尾酒》吗
What, are we filming "Cocktail"?
走开吧
Move along.
妈
Mom...
奥利弗 你为什么没告诉我做西港混♥蛋♥
Oliver, why didn't you tell me it was so much fun
这么好玩
being a Westport douchebag?
我不是一直在说吗
That's literally all I talk about.
妈 坏消息
Mom, bad news.
库珀·布拉福德被停学了
Cooper Bradford just got suspended
有可能被开除 如果他被开除
and might get expelled. If the school throws him out,
他父母不可能再买♥♥下晚会的一桌
there's no way his parents will sponsor a table at the Gala.
老天
Oh, man!
事情从来就不如我的意
Nothing ever goes my way!
先是你们三个孩子 现在又是这个
First you three kids, now this!
阿布林校长
Principal Ablin?
你好 凯蒂
Oh, hi, Katie.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表