剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
It's league night.
我可以找到
I can get us a lane.
家里有保龄球馆
Having a bowling alley in your house
是我见过的最傻的事
is the stupidest thing I've ever seen,
但那些有松露片的开胃菜
but those appetizers covered in shaved truffles
非常好吃
were delicious.
对 客厅里没猪
Yeah, it's no pig in your living room,
但我觉得这也很酷
but I guess it's kind of cool.
如果有人在街上走近你
What happens if someone approaches you on the street
找你问路怎么办
and asks for directions?
我让我的保镖把他们推到水沟里
Have my bodyguard push them in the gutter?
不 你给他们指路
No. You give them directions.
我要学的太多了
I have so much to learn.
漂亮 宝贝
Great job, babe!
富兰克林会喜欢的
Franklin would love this.
我和富兰克林分手闹得很难看
My breakup with Franklin was really nasty.
很多眼泪 很多尖叫
Lots of tears, lots of yelling.
富兰克林很有热情
Franklin is a pretty passionate guy.
这是我最喜欢他的一点
It's the quality I like most about him,
但也是我们分手的原因
but it's also why we broke up.
好笑
Funny.
很遗憾听到这些 安娜凯特
I'm so sorry to hear that, Anna-Kat.
给点建议
Piece of advice --
别犯我犯过的错误
don't make the same mistake I did.
享受眼前的时刻
Enjoy these moments.
分手令人难过 安娜凯特
Breakup is hard, Anna-Kat.
大多数感情都注定不能长久
But most relations aren't meant to last.
但别担心 好的感情会天长地久
But don't worry. The good ones do.
富兰克林 你回来了
Franklin, you came back.
我忘了我的外套
I forgot my jacket.
他无法离开我
He can't stay away from me.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表