剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
but I was still nice to everyone.
哪怕是乐队呆子和戏剧社的废柴
Even the band nerds and the drama losers.
事实上 如果我太酷不理书呆
In fact, if I was too cool for dweebs,
你根本不会出生
you would've never been born.
没错
That's right.
现在 去跟你朋友道歉
Now, go on. Apologize to your friend.
艾伦
Hey, Ellen.
听我说 抱歉我放你鸽子
Look. I'm sorry I ditched you.
你对我一直很好
You've been nothing but nice to me,
最近我的表现不是一个好朋友
and lately I haven't been a good friend.
但如果你愿意再和我玩拼字游戏
But if you're ever willing to play Scrabble with me again,
我很乐意和你玩
I'd like that.
太遗憾了 泰勒
Too bad, Taylor.
我还有点所谓的自尊
I have a little thing called self-respect.
上次我假装"小龙虾"是个词
And I've pretended "Cray" Is a word for the last time.
享受你的新朋友和新发型
Enjoy your new friends and your new hair.
对不起 奥图太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Otto.
我用牙刷和过氧化氢
I took a toothbrush and some hydrogen peroxide
清洗了厨房♥台面
to the grout on the countertops,
但我没有时间清洗厨中岛
but I didn't have time to do the island.
没关系 艾伦
It's okay, Ellen.
你可以周四再来
You can come back Thursday.
上楼 卧室 接下来四周
Upstairs, bedroom. For the next four weeks,
你唯一的朋友将是灯床墙
your only friends are gonna be Lamp, Bed, and Wall.
不光彩的差劲市市长被迫下台
The disgraced Mayor of Sucktown has been forced to step down.
现在去找差劲诸塞州州长聊聊
Now let's go talk to the Governor of Suckachusetts.
真不错
I like that.
作为骗我们的惩罚
As punishment for lying to us --
等等 我没骗你们
Now, wait a second. I didn't lie to you guys.
骗你们的是泰勒
Taylor lied.
作为帮助泰勒说谎的惩罚
As punishment for helping Taylor lie --
爸 我再次抱歉打断你
Now, Dad, again, I'm sorry to interrupt,
但我没帮泰勒说谎
but I didn't "Help" Taylor lie.
她付了钱给我
She paid me.
面包师帮人买♥♥他的面包吗
Does a baker "Help" Someone who buys his bread?
肉贩帮人买♥♥肉吗
Does the butcher "Help" Someone who buys his meat?
父亲帮助制止某人
Does the father "Help" Restrain somebody
不在两秒后把你掐死吗
from strangling you in two seconds?
我们不希望你做金钱至上的混♥蛋♥
We don't want you to be a materialistic jerk.
作为惩罚 我们要拿走
And as punishment, we're taking the money
你从手♥机♥阴谋中赚的钱
that you made from your phone scheme.
我出♥卖♥♥♥泰勒时我们不是说好了吗
I thought we had a deal for me ratting out Taylor!
是的
We did.
我本打算拿走你的钱 把你留在路边
I was going to take your money and leave you on the side of the road
你会被绑♥架♥
where you would end up kidnapped --
被贩卖♥♥去新加坡 在妓院接客
And shipped off to Singapore to work in a brothel.
我想是时候你想一个新的最糟糕情节了
I think it's time you came up with a new worst-case scenario.
这是真事
It happens!
凯蒂 我想是时候谈谈龙♥卷♥风♥的事
So, Katie, I think it's time we had a tornado discussion.
你真帅
You're looking good.
-不行 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
我知道我把龙♥卷♥风♥的书
I know I messed up with Anna-Kat
给安娜凯特 这事做错了
by giving her the tornado book.
你为什么这样做
Yeah. Why would you do that?
安娜凯特不再需要我了
Anna-Kat doesn't need me anymore,
我只是想办法让她再次需要我
and I was trying to figure out a way to make her need me again.
我这样做是错的
And what I did was wrong.
也许下次你有这种感觉时
Maybe next time you're feeling that way,
你来找我 我们一起想一个
you'll come to me, and we'll figure out something
没那么疯狂的办法
slightly less completely cuckoo-pants.
而且 她永远会需要你 只是以不同的方式
Besides, she'll always need you, just in a different way.
你说得对 我去找她谈
You're right. I'll go talk to her.
你应该把这个还去图书馆
And you should probably return this to the library.
《处处有死亡 101种家庭杀手》
"Death is Around Every Corner: 101 Household Killers."
我知道
I know.
这本书讲了龙卷道吗
Does that book talk about something called "Tornado Alley"?
没有 那是什么
Nope. What's that?
是这个国家所有的龙♥卷♥风♥发生的地方
It's the part of the country where almost all tornadoes happen.
来 你看看
Here. Take a look.
我们在这里 在远远的右边
And we're right here, all the way over to the right.
所以说害怕龙♥卷♥风♥没道理吗
So it doesn't make sense to be afraid of tornadoes?
没道理
No, it doesn't.
我必须得说 我真为你骄傲
And I have to say, I am so proud of you.
你长大了 表现出了独♥立♥性
You are growing up and showing some independence.
如果你不希望我再送你进学校
And if you don't want me to walk you into school anymore,
没关系的
that's okay, too.
谢谢你能理解 妈妈
Thanks for understanding, Mama.
你最好了
You're the best.
-妈妈 -什么事 宝贝
- Mama? - Yes, sweetie?
底线
Boundaries.
当然
Of course.
现在很尴尬
It's awkward now.
我知道 我想混过去
I know. Just try to push through it.
等等
Wait!
在你把我的头发染回去之前 我能再甩一下头发吗
Before you dye my hair back, can I do one last hair flip?
没问题
Sure.
嗖 嗖
Swish,swish.
好的 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
知道吗
You know what?
你可以保留金发
You can keep your blond hair.
什么 我的天 太感谢了
What? Oh my God, thank you so much.
但有以下条件
With the following condition.
我听着
I'm listening.
一 终生不能纹纹身
One, no tattos ever.
好的
Okay.
二 你允许我在你婚礼上吹风笛
And two, you'll let me have bagpipes at your wedding.
没问题 第三是什么
Done, what's three?
我没有想到第三
Oh, I didn't have a three.
凯蒂 快想点什么
Quick, Katie, think something else.
我可以去拿你柜子里的万圣节糖果
I get to dig to that bag of Halloween candy in your closet
想拿什么拿什么
and take whatever I like.
没问题 随便
Sure, be do that anyway.
浪费了
Waste it.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表