剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
我把鸽子放向了吊扇
when I released the doves into the ceiling fan.
安娜凯特
Anna-Kat?
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
等下再来 我需要隐私
Come back later! I need some privacy!
隐私 通常她希望在拉粑粑时我牵着她的手
Privacy? Normally, she wants me to hold her hand while she poops.
我们进去
We're going in.
你在做什么
What...are you doing?
毁灭证据 就像《冰血暴》里的那个人
Getting rid of the evidence, like the guy in "Fargo"
他把尸体放进了碎木机
when he put the body in the wood chipper.
你让她看《冰血暴》
You let her watch "Fargo"?
到那个部分时你应该闭上双眼
You were supposed to close your eyes for that part.
安娜凯特 校长告诉了我们 你为什么有那么多糖果
Anna-Kat, the principal told us why you have so many Candy-Grams.
你们全惹怒了血腥贝琪
You've all angered Bloody Becky,
但还有一个办法可以阻止她
but there's still a way to stop her
扯出你们的眼珠
from ripping out your eyeballs
当西班牙橄榄一样吃掉
and eating them like Spanish olives.
我喜欢西班牙橄榄
I love Spanish olives.
说话挑挑时机 富兰克林
This is not the time, Franklin.
所有糖果必须被扔进火山
All Candy-Grams must be thrown into a volcano.
我等下正好要去火山
As it happens, I'm visiting one later.
你跟我们说了 不会再讲血腥贝琪的故事
You told us that you were done with Bloody Becky.
我担心我不会得到糖果
I was worried I wasn't gonna get any Candy-Grams,
所以我采取了行动
so I took action.
我明白你很紧张
I understand you were nervous,
但你保证了不会再讲故事
but you promised you wouldn't tell any more stories,
然后你说谎 而且还是讲了
and then you lied to us and did it anyway.
作为惩罚 不准用电子产品
For punishment, no electronics
不准再和妈妈晚上秘密看电影
and no more secret movie night with your mom.
你听到爸爸说的了
You heard your father.
我们看完《闪灵》后 就不能再看了
We finish watching "The Shining," And that's it!
去你房♥间
Now go to your room.
我需要用你的卸妆水
I need to use your makeup remover.
奥利弗 跟我们讲讲约会的事
So, Oliver, tell us about your date.
非常棒
It went amazing.
所以我6点回家 看起来像学院风奇多玉米条
That's why I got home at 6:00 and look like a preppy Cheeto.
她再也不会和我约会了
She'll never go out with me again.
好的 我们插手了泰勒的事
Okay. We interfered with Taylor,
没有好结果
and that didn't work out.
我们没插手安娜凯特的事 也没好结果
We didn't interfere with Anna-Kat, and that also didn't work out.
现在怎么办
What's our move?
也许我们插手奥利弗的事
Maybe we interfere with Oliver,
但称其为"参与"
but we just call it "Getting involved."
奥利弗 现在挽回她还不晚
Oliver, you know, it's not too late to win her back.
相信我 太晚了 约会简直就是灾难
Trust me -- it is. The date was a disaster.
我不知道
I don't know.
听起来吉娜需要浪漫的示爱
Sounds like Gina needs a big romantic gesture.
你在这方面有经验吗 格雷格
Do you have any experience with those, Greg?
我略有经验
I've been known to dabble.
吉娜喜欢什么
What kind of stuff does Gina like?
我只知道她喜欢电影《魔发奇缘》
All I got was that she liked the movie "Tangled."
我可以想办法
I can work with that.
老天 擦不掉
Man! This stuff isn't gonna cut it.
我要用变装皇后用的东西
I'm gonna need to use that stuff drag queens use.
德米特里
Dimitri.
快好了 你应该去找吉娜
We're almost done. You should go get Gina.
你觉得这管用吗
You think this is gonna work?
如果能令你更有自信的话
If it'll make you feel more confident,
我们可以让一位老人家拿着巨大的电♥话♥待命
we could always have an old dude on standby with a giant phone.
我以为是安全的 才会告诉你这事
I shared that with you because I felt safe.
泰勒 你发短♥信♥给我说你不会来
Taylor, you texted me that you weren't coming
不想和我们有任何关系
and that you wanted nothing to do with us.
特里普改变了我的主意
Well, Trip changed my mind.
他的原话是
His exact words were,
没什么比家人更重要
"There's nothing more important than family.
家人非常重要 因为他们是家人
And family is really important because it's family.
家人是家人 这很重要
And family is family. And that's important."
说得好 特里普
Well said, Trip.
安娜凯特 我来帮你
Hey, Anna-Kat. Let me help you out with that.
也许他还有可取之处
Maybe he does have some redeeming qualities.
见鬼
Damn it.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
听我说 今晚的事真的很抱歉
Listen, I'm really sorry about tonight.
好的 我得回去工作了
Okay. I got to get back to work.
等等
Hold on.
你走之前 我想让你看样东西
Before you go, I just want to show you one thing.
我的天
Oh, my God!
这是我最爱的电影《魔发奇缘》里的场景
It's like my favorite scene from "Tangled"!
你这样做是为了我
You did this for me?
我想你会喜欢的
I thought you might like it.
你怎么没为我做过这样的事
How come you never do something like this for me?
结婚周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
18年了
18 years.
看我们一起创造了什么
Look what we did together.
一点爱加上很多白葡萄酒
It is amazing what a little love
所创造的成果太神奇了
and a lot of white wine spritzers can create.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表