剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
格雷格 亲爱的 放下锤子
Greg, honey, drop the hammer.
我们都知道结局是你装个钩子手
We all know this ends with you having a hook for a hand.
我在门上钉颗钉子
I'm putting a nail on the door
这样别人好挂上"呸"
so someone can hang a "Boo" On it.
又来了 万圣节"呸"
Here we go -- The Halloween Boo.
按照惯例 万圣节前一周
As the tradition goes, a week before Halloween,
西港至潮一族的成员
a member of Westport's "In" crowd
偷偷溜进"受害人"的家 挂上一个"呸"
sneaks up to their "Victim's" House and hangs a Boo...
留下一篮糖果
and leaves a gift bag of candy...
第二天被发现
where it's discovered the next morning.
在正常地方 这就是一项有趣的社区传统
In a normal town, this would be a fun community tradition.
但在西港 这是受欢迎比赛
But in Westport, it's a popularity contest.
西港真是毁所有
Leave it to Westport to ruin everything.
我们被呸了
We got Booed!
我现在也算个人物了
I'm somebody now!
被呸的家庭可以呸其他家庭
Then the family who got Booed gets to Boo another family.
如此继续
And so on...
我们从来不是"继续"的家庭
We've never been one of those "And So On" Families.
我原以为我们已经衰到家了
And every time I think we've hit rock bottom...
这是你俩的错
You two, your fault.
-我的天 卡洛尔 我家被呸了 -我也是
- Oh, my God, Carol! We got Booed! - So did we!
真为我们开心
I'm so happy for us!
卡洛尔 你要离婚了 放轻松
Carol, you're getting divorced! Relax.
美式主妇 第二季第五集
现在让呸来吧
And now let the Boos roll in.
格雷格 我们不会被呸的
Oh, Greg, we're not getting Booed.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
这里就像高中
This whole town is like high school,
只有我们家戴了牙齿和背部矫正器
only our family has braces and headgear.
我戴过牙齿和背部矫正器 我还有酒糟鼻
I had braces and headgear and rosacea.
我依然非常受欢迎
I was still very popular.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
所有人都认识走廊监查员
Everyone knows the hall monitor.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
这是这个月第三次
This is the third time this month
那家伙把落叶吹到我们院子
that guy has blown leaves into our yard.
我要去大闹一下 就像在租车中心那次
I'm gonna go make a scene like I did at that rental-car counter.
-这次拍下来 -我去搞定
- Film it this time. - I'll deal with him.
好的 如果搞定意味着
Sure, if "Dealing" Means
紧张流汗说胡话
getting nervous, sweating, and mumbling nonsense.
格雷格完全不擅长对峙
Greg's not the greatest at confrontation.
我放了毛衣占位置
Hey, I saved that table with my sweater on it,
那些人转到了公共桌
and those people moved it to the communal table,
那里是怪人坐的
where the weirdos sit.
我们不如坐外面
Why don't we just sit outside?
外面好冷
It's cold out,
还有鸽子
and there's pigeons
路过的人给我的表情
and people walking by giving me
好像在说 现在吃汉堡太早了
that "It's too early to eat a hamburger" Look.
而且 毛衣挂在椅子上
Besides, it's a sweater on a chair.
这是经典的占位置
That's a classic table save.
我让他们离开
Well, I'll just tell them to move.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我能行
Yeah. I got this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那桌子在我老婆的毛衣上
That table's on my wife's sweater.
在椅子上
On the chair.
我是说这桌子在我老婆的桌子上 椅子上
I meant that table's on my wife's table -- aah -- chair.
毛衣
Sweater.
我想说的是
What I've been trying to say is...
我们在车上吃
We'll eat in the car.
我明白 但我可以处理
Okay, I hear you, but I can handle this.
和邻居的园丁聊聊
It's just a little convo with the neighbor's gardener.
酷
It's coo'.
我说得很好
I really pulled that off.
安娜凯特 亲爱的 怎么了
Anna-Kat! Honey, what happened?
你为什么尖叫
Why'd you scream?
不是我 是奥利弗
It wasn't me. It was Oliver.
我跳出来吓他
I jumped out and scared him.
伙计
Dude.
那不是害怕的尖叫
Oh, it wasn't a scared scream.
而是激动的尖叫 好像
It was more of an excited scream, like...
这是我的妹妹 我想你
"There's my little sister. I missed you."
伙计
Dude.
好吧 这下惨了
Fine. This sucks.
我计划今年和爱丽丝·麦卡锡一起去
I have plans to go to Cooper Bradford's haunted house
库珀·布拉福德的鬼屋
this year with Alice McCarthy.
我怎么办 我的尖叫声像女孩
What am I gonna do? I scream like a girl.
不是像神奇女侠那样勇敢的女孩
And not a brave girl, like Wonder Woman.
我是神奇女侠救的那个女孩
I'm like the girl that Wonder Woman saves.
我战胜对水的恐惧 是通过走到水里
I overcame my fear of water by going into the water.
也许奥利弗需要他的浸入式心理治疗
Maybe Oliver needs his own immersion therapy.
这不是一个坏主意
That's actually not a terrible idea.
不 是坏主意
Uh, no, it is.
-去做吧 安娜凯特 -收到
- Go for it, Anna-Kat. - Roger that.
安娜凯特 我求你别这样做
Anna-Kat, please, I ask you not to do this.
对 因为你希望我吓你时 你感到意外
Right, because you want to be surprised when I scare you.
聪明
Smart.
不 因为我不希望你吓我
No, because I don't want you to do it.
明白
Gotcha.
你现在觉得你是个好妈妈吗
Do you feel like a good mother right now?
不是所有父母的决定都是全垒打
Hey, not all parenting decisions are home runs.
搞什么 他不是说酷吗
What the hell?! I thought he said it was coo'.
你不是要和园丁解决问题吗
I thought you were going to deal with the gardener.
他看到我带着愤怒表情耙树叶
He sees me raking with my mad face.
我想他懂的
I think he's getting the message.
我来搞定
I'll take care of it.
装扮服检查 穿上排好队
Costume check! Get 'em on and line 'em up!
我学会了一点
One thing I've learned
如果想在万圣节中生存
is if you're going to survive Halloween,
必须提前七天检查装扮服
you have to do a costume check seven days in advance
这样才不会在10月30日晚8点
so you don't end up at Sue-Ann Fabrics
沦落到苏安纺织品店
at 8:00 P.M. On the 30th.
放开 我孩子换装扮服了
Hands off! My kid changed her mind about her costume,
我少了半个比萨午餐盒
and I'm running off half a pizza Lunchable!
所有人 退后
Back off! All of you!
真漂亮 一个公主
Oh, now, that looks great! A princess!
比去年的溺水僵尸好多了
So much better than that drowned zombie from last year.
不 我扮的是僵尸公主
No, I'm going as a zombie princess.
罗曼诺夫家族女大公♥安♥娜塔西亚
Grand-Duchess Anastasia of the Romanov family.
她于1918年中期被布尔什维克秘密警♥察♥杀害
She was murdered by the Bolshevik Secret Police mid-1918.
有谣言说她逃了 但我不信
There were rumors of her escape, but I'm not buying it.
非常好
Great.
不用我在最后一秒
Just as long as it doesn't involve me
去苏安纺织品店就行
having to go to Sue-Ann Fabrics at the last second.
去年肩部损伤
I still have not recovered
到现在还没好
from last year's rotator-cuff injury.
看这个
You see this?
我的胳膊只能抬这么高
This is as high as I can go with my arm.
看你 我猜猜
Look at you! Let me guess --
年轻的硅谷书呆
a nerdy, young Silicon Valley dork.
这是校服 妈
These are my school clothes, Mom.
我不需要装扮服
And I have no need for a costume.
因为惊吓心理治疗并不顺利
Because the scare therapy is not going well.
这是橡胶的
It's rubber.
你也应该穿橡胶裤子
Like your pants should be.
我在浴室篮里等了三小时
I waited in that bathroom hamper for three hours.
现在我知道了一些关于你们的我并不想知道的事
I now know things about all of you I wish I didn't.
你得克服你的害怕问题
You're getting over your issue with being scared,
因为你不会跟我和安娜凯特一起
because you're not going trick-or-treating
去玩不给糖就捣蛋
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表