剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
How about her?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
她有80岁了
She's like 80.
又不是说她会和你约会
It's not like she's gonna go out with you.
只是练习约人
It's just practice getting the words out.
过去展现魅力 让她笑
Just go up there, be charming, make her laugh.
埃约和我以前总是笑
Eyo and I used to laugh all the time.
也许我们命中注定在一起
Maybe we were meant to be together,
我就这样把这段感情扔了
and I just threw it all away.
也许他是我的灵魂伴侣 而我
Maybe he's my soul mate, and I --
好了 好了 你赢了
All right. All right. You win.
我听不下去了
I can't listen to this.
我去找礼品店的奶奶
I'm gonna take a run at the granny in the gift shop.
如果你没事做
If you don't have anything to do,
你能不能
would you like to...
卖♥♥给我这个牌照钥匙扣
sell me this license-plate key chain?
当然
Sure...
莱瑞
Larry.
怎么样
So?
很好的建议
Great advice.
我的自信正式完蛋了
My confidence is officially in the toilet.
我刚花了8元买♥♥牌照钥匙扣
And I just spent like $8 on a license-plate key chain.
埃约的车也有牌照钥匙扣
Eyo's car had a license plate.
那是安德鲁·韦吉斯
Hey, there's Andrew Wages.
我们一起参加独♥立♥战争重演
We do Revolutionary War reenactments together.
我去打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi.
安德鲁 圣诞快乐
Hey, Andrew. Merry Christmas.
格雷格
Oh. Hey, Greg.
圣诞节工作很扫兴吧
Bummer you have to work on Christmas.
现在你认为我是个糟糕的医生
Ah, now you think I'm a terrible doctor.
我不是的
Well, I'm not.
我只是拒绝玩他们的政♥治♥游戏
I just refuse to play their political games!
你的手怎么了
Hey, what's going on with your hands?
对吗
Right?
带蓝色的灰色
Yeah. They're bluish gray.
我也是这样说的
That's what I've been saying!
有可能很严重
You know, that could be serious.
我就知道很严重
I knew it could be serious!
慢着 会很严重吗
Wait. It could be serious?
没事 呼吸
It's all right. Just breathe.
你又经历了一次宫缩
You're having another contraction.
不是宫缩的问题 我要生第四个孩子了
It's not just the contractions. I'm having a fourth child.
我让这小东西明天再出生
I told this thing not to come out until tomorrow,
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的已经不听我的话了
and the son of a bitch is already not listening to me.
你知道在这种情况下
Uh, do you realize in that scenario,
你刚叫自己狗娘吗
you just called yourself a bitch?
闭嘴 笔记本
Shut up, laptop.
我又生一个孩子做什么
What am I doing having another child?
前三个我都教得不好
I haven't done a very good job with my first three.
你做得非常棒
You have done a great job.
我的孩子讨厌我
My kids hate me.
是的 我收回刚才的话
That's true. I take back what I just said.
那是因为你一直是个虎妈
It's 'cause you tiger-mom the hell out of them.
把第四个宝宝当作一次机会
Think of baby number four as an opportunity
有所改变
to do things differently.
你是说我可以允许孩子有感受
You mean I could, like... validate its feelings,
哪怕是愚蠢的
even if they're stupid?
对 当妈就是这样
Yes. That's pretty much the job.
我们想看看多瑞丝有没有事
We wanted to see if Doris was okay.
你们真好
You guys are so sweet.
没事 她和宝宝非常好
Yes, she and the baby are perfectly fine.
礼物
Presents!
好的
Okay.
早餐来了
We got the breakfast.
还有壁炉
We got the fireplace.
我们在一起 所以我们要拆...
We're all together, so we can open some --
等等 我没看到你♥爸♥
Hang on. I don't see your dad.
韦吉斯医生让他做血检
Oh, Dr. Wages took him for some blood tests.
什么 那不可能
What? That's not possible.
他会发短♥信♥给我的
He would've texted me.
说实话 我不敢相信
Frankly, I can't believe
你无视症状这么久
you ignored your symptoms for so long.
凯蒂 别怪自己
Katie, don't blame yourself,
哪怕现在怪自己是正常的
although that would be the natural place for you to go.
你觉得是什么原因 韦吉斯医生
What do you think it is, Dr. Wages?
我不能确定
Well, I can't be certain,
有些症状符合坏疽
but some of the symptoms are consistent with gangrene.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
当然[与致命同词]
Deadly.
-是致命的吗 -不 抱歉
- It's deadly? - Oh. No. No, sorry.
我是说我非常非常认真
I just mean I'm really, really serious.
你不是第一个糊涂的人
You're not the first one to be confused.
真的不能再用这个词了
Really got to stop doing that.
截肢有很大的风险
Amputation is a far greater risk.
我同意
I concur.
我最后一个有手的圣诞节
My last Christmas with hands.
往好处想
Look on the bright side --
也许你可以装个钩子手
maybe you'll get hooks for hands.
很酷
That'd be cool.
而且我朋友达利亚终于可以不谈
Plus my friend, Dahlia, might finally shut up
她爸的玻璃眼了
about her dad's glass eye.
我不要钩子手
I don't want to have hooks for hands.
不如去走廊和安娜凯特一起等
Why don't you guys go wait with Anna-Kat in the hall?
亲爱的 冷静 你不会失去任何东西
Sweetheart, stay calm. You are not losing anything.
你朋友多瑞丝说马上需要你
Your friend Doris says she needs you right away.
别担心
Don't worry.
我去跟多瑞丝解释下情况 马上回来
I'm gonna go explain the situation to Doris and be right back.
但你不会孤单
But you won't be alone.
拿着安吉拉
Hold on to Angela.
也许这是最后一次
Maybe for the last time.
快点回来 凯蒂
Hurry back, Katie.
爸爸会没事吗
Is Dad gonna be okay?
还在等化验结果
We're still waiting on the tests,
但我不希望你们担心
but I don't want you guys to worry.
但如果他们必须锯掉手
Yeah, but if they have to take the hands,
可以重新装一个
could they replace them with, like,
神探加杰特那样的手吗
Go-Go-Gadget Hands?
有搅拌器 还有伞
Like a whisk and an umbrella
这样他可以在雨中做煎饼
so he can make pancakes in the rain.
多么棒的不幸中的万幸
That's an excellent silver lining.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
可怜的爸爸
Poor Dad.
生活瞬间就会改变
Life can change in an instant.
我不想带着遗憾活着
I don't want to live with regrets.
我也不想
Me neither.
我要打给埃约复合
I'm gonna call Eyo and get back together.
我要约那个在礼品店工作的
And I'm gonna go ask out that for-sure-plays-ukulele lady
肯定弹尤克里里琴的女士
who works in the gift shop.
你看起来好些了
You seem better.
药生效了吗
Did your drugs kick in?
绝对的
Totally.
现在我看事情清楚多了
And now I see things so much clearer.
也许对前三个孩子 我是犯了一些错
So I may have made a few mistakes with my first three.
对这个我会改进
I'm gonna do better with this one.
我会来个大返工
I'm taking a do-over.
太好了 多瑞丝
That's great, Doris.
是时候张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 顺其自然了
Now it's time to unclench and let nature take its course.
你是对的 我爱我的圣诞宝宝
You're right. I love my Christmas baby.
我喜欢这些药
And I love these drugs.
很高兴你状态这么好
I'm glad you're in a good place,
因为我忽视了我的家人
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表