剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
"西港的风味"
Flavor of Westport,
在这里 市里最时尚的餐厅
where the hippest restaurants in town
派送他们招牌菜的试吃品
offer samples of their signature dishes.
藜麦派 甘蓝串
Quinoa pie, kale on a stick.
这些是我在《幸存者》节目中会吃的东西
Things I would eat if I was on the show "Survivor"
而且我已经吃完了岛上的所有老鼠
and I already ate every rat on the island.
格雷格 凯蒂 你们好
Greg, Katie, hi!
这里也是一个碰上熟人的好地方
This is also a great place to bump into the people
我一整周都想避开的熟人
I spend all week trying to avoid.
你们听说了学校的大变动吗
Have you guys heard about the big shake-up at school?
有个寂寞的妈妈终于和那个性感园丁
Did one of those lonely moms finally do 10 minutes in the shed
在小木屋里搞了十分钟
with that sexy groundskeeper?
不
No.
我拼命争取的椅子被批准了
The new chairs I've been fighting for were approved.
现在我们的孩子有腰部支撑了
We now have lumbar support for our children!
做父母后会发生三件事
Three things happen when you become parents.
买♥♥小型厢式车
You buy a minivan,
在成人面前说"便壶"这个词
you use the word "Potty" around adults,
所以谈话都是与孩子有关的
and every conversation becomes about the kids.
我们家里有好多孩子的药
We have so much children's medicine in the house,
但我总是找不到那种塑料的测量工具
but I can never find those little plastic measuring thingies.
去哪里了
Where do they go?
可能和失踪的袜子在一起玩
Probably hanging out with all the missing socks.
失踪的袜子
Missing socks!
真无聊
This is so boring.
甜菜 鱼油 花粉 还有
Beets, fish oil, pollen, and --
我忘了一个 花生
oh, I'm forgetting one -- peanuts!
这些是霍尔登过敏的东西
Those are all of Holden's allergies.
好了 到我了
Okay. Now I'll go.
干草 麸质品
Hay weed, gluten,
-低过敏性沐浴露 -超级无聊
- hypoallergenic foam... - Super boring.
我不敢相信你把我扔给那对夫妻
I can't believe you left me with that couple.
他们带我经历了一遍他们儿子
They took me through the entire evolution
对"蓝莓"发音的演变
of their son's pronunciation of "Blueberry."
别对我重复这番对话
Don't recap that conversation for me.
我坐在热死人的移♥动♥厕所里
I actually sat in a hot Port-a-Potty
20分钟躲过一劫
for 20 minutes to avoid it.
我们得走了
We should go.
我得帮安娜凯特写个五分钟的故事
I have to help Anna-Kat write a five-minute story
这周末的儿童故事会上要读
for the Kid Lit assembly this weekend.
我觉得她吃奶酪棒后更能专心
I think she focuses better after a string cheese.
但不能吃那种黄色或白色的
But not the yellow kind or the white kind.
得吃那种白色带黄色盘旋图案的
The yellow-swirled-with-white kind.
切得瑞拉
Cheddarella.
还记得那次我们给她吃商店品牌的吗
Remember that time we gave her the store brand?
恶心瑞拉
Yikes-arella.
我的天
Oh, my God.
现在我们在让自己觉得无聊
Now we're boring ourselves.
我们没有孩子以外的生活
We have no life outside of our kids.
不是这样
That's not true.
那天 我在拼车道...
Okay, the other day, I was carpool lane --
也是孩子 算了 我们没生活
Uhp, that's the kids. Never mind. We have no life.
先等等
Hold that thought.
我的反式脂肪感觉有反应
My trans-fat sense is tingling.
我闻到了油炸的东西
I smell something... fried.
它们肯定和失踪的袜子在一起玩
...they must be hanging out with the missing socks, right?
那是我的台词
Hey, that's my line.
格雷格 在我的葬礼上 除了风笛
Greg, at my funeral, along with bagpipes,
我还要油炸饼
I want funnel cakes.
我上次吃到这么好吃的油炸饼
I haven't tasted a funnel cake this good
还是在佛州农贸集♥会♥上
since the Florida State Fair.
你们来自佛州吗
Are you from Florida?
对 土生土长
Yeah, born and raised.
我们刚从莫特戈鲁夫搬来
We just moved here from Myrtle Grove.
我们以前有橄榄球赛
We used to play you guys in football!
什么
What?!
我们肯定参加过高速公路的同一个车尾派对
We must've partied at the same tailgate at the Speedway.
你知道贵格州标牌旁边啤酒摊的秘密吗
Do you know the secret about the beer stand by the Quaker State sign?
露胸部换六瓶啤酒
Flash 'em for a six pack?
我四年都没付啤酒钱
I never paid for a beer in four years.
慢着
Hold on.
你很熟悉约翰·斯图尔特·米尔
You're familiar with John Stuart Mill?
-当然 -你不知道
- Of course! - You don't understand,
你是第一个这样对我说的人
you're the first person to ever say that to me.
不 我知道
No, no, I understand.
我们是两个米尔粉 好了
We're two Mill-heads. Okay.
数到三 说出你最爱的论文
Your favorite essay collection on three.
一二三
One, two, three.
价值尺度的两封信
"Two Letters on the Measure of Value"!
你对这里有想法吗
So, have you gotten a feel for the town?
有
Oh, yeah.
这里的座右铭应该改成
They should change their motto to
西港 我们的额头自1862年就没动过
"Westport -- our foreheads haven't moved since 1862."
对
Yeah, yeah.
西港 这里的女人拥有
"Westport -- our women own
全世界80%的网球裙
80% of the world's tennis skirts."
亲爱的 我们得走了
Hey, babe, we better get going.
你们去哪里
Where you off to?
我们有塞格塔克的邮轮观光票
Oh, we have tickets for a cruise around Sagatuck.
我们应该改天一起玩
But, hey, we should get together sometime.
这是我的名片
Here is my card.
谢谢
Thanks.
-回见 -回见
- See you, guys. - See you later.
拜拜
Bye!
我爱她
I loved her!
我爱他
I loved him!
真不敢相信我们找到了我们都喜欢的夫妻
I can't believe we finally found a couple that we both like!
别对科特尼和扎克期望太高
Don't get your hopes up about Courtney and Zach.
他们搬来时我看到了
I saw them move in.
他们没有孩子
They don't have kids.
见鬼
Damn.
怎么了 这有什么
Why? What's the big deal?
没孩子的夫妻讨厌有孩子的夫妻
Couples without kids hate couples with kids.
他说的是"布莓莓"
Then he said "Boo-bewwy."
慢着 不
Wait. No.
最先三个月 他说的是"乌莓莓"
First, three months, he said "Bwoo-bewwy."
因为有孩子的夫妻太无聊
'Cause couples with kids are so b-o-o-oring.
看起来不错
Looks good.
美式主妇 第二季第九集
我在想
I was thinking.
我们和科特尼 扎克做朋友不太可行吗
Is it so inconceivable we could be friends with Courtney and Zach?
他们有精彩的生活
These people have exciting lives.
他们不会想和当父母的一起玩
They don't want to hang out with parents.
我们有负担
We've got baggage.
排行第二的负担来了
Here comes the middle bag now.
妈 说下午餐的质量
Mom, a word about the quality of our lunches.
-没有达到你的要求吗 -没
- Are they not up to your standards? - No.
你在做三明治前先弄干生菜
Would it kill you to dry the lettuce
你会死吗
before you make the sandwich?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我把你装进粗麻袋
Would it kill you if I put you in burlap sack
加上砖扔下桥 你会死吗
with a couple of bricks and threw you off a bridge?
我想你应该走了
I think you should go.
我们不提孩子怎么样
What if we just don't mention the kids?
有意思
Interesting.
-你想说谎 -不是说谎
- So you want to lie? - Not lie.
只是在建立深厚的感情前先隐藏事实
Just hide the truth until they're deeper in the relationship.
就像我们约会时你做的
You know, like you did when we were dating.
你以为我喜欢外国电影
You thought I liked foreign films.
《浓情巧克力》
Ooh, "Chocolat"!
那是英语的
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表