剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Oh, not a problem.
我在威尔顿
I was just in Wilton
治疗忧郁猪 我说
dealing with a depressed pig, and I was like,
你会成为一只非常棒的猪
"You're just gonna be such a good pig.
没人会吃掉你
No one's ever gonna eat that pig."
然后就行了
And that did the trick.
格雷格 为什么猪语者来了
Greg, why is the Pig Whisperer here?
因为我不会放弃汉斯·格鲁伯
'Cause I'm not giving up on Hans Gruber.
格雷格 来下书房♥好吗
Uh...Greg, can you join me in your office?
为什么
Why?
-看些论文 -什么论文
- To look over some papers. - What papers?
我要私下里吼你
I want to yell at you in private.
你太没眼力劲了
You're the worst at this!
如果这只猪只是你用来向所有人证明你不会屈服
If this pig is just about you proving to everyone that you don't fold,
那么是时候选别的了
then it's time to pick something else.
比如说你说吃墨西哥菜
Something like you say you want Mexican,
我说不 我要吃意大利菜
and I say, "No, I want Italian,"
然后你说你要吃墨西哥菜 最后我们吃墨西哥菜
and then you say, "I want Mexican," And then we have Mexican.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
我五岁时 养了只狗
When I was five years old, we had a dog that I loved
全世界我最爱它
more than anything in the world,
我上学前班第一天
and my very first day of kindergarten,
我跟它吻别
I kissed him goodbye
回家后它不在了
and when I got back home, he was gone.
我爸把它送走了 我崩溃了
My dad had given him away. I was crushed.
我不能这样对安娜凯特
And I can't do that to Anna-Kat.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I just can't.
我从没听过这件事
I've never heard this story before.
我不想谈这件事
Well, it's not something I like to talk about.
出于好奇 这只狗叫什么
Just out of curiosity, what was the dog's name?
-温斯顿 -温斯顿
- Winston. - Winston.
因为它长得像温斯顿·丘吉尔
Yeah, 'cause he looked like Winston Churchill.
我知道了
I see.
打电♥话♥问我妈
Go ahead and call my mom and ask.
我不会打给你妈
I'm not calling your mom.
好吧
Okay.
看来猪可以留下
I guess the pig can stay...
因为你人生重要的小故事
...because of this important story in your life...
我刚听说
that I just heard...
第一次刚听说
for the first time ever just now.
对
Right.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know! I know! I know!
你真搞笑
You are so funny.
你好可爱好帅
You're so cute and handsome,
你没有老人家奇怪的臭味
and you don't have that weird, old-man smell.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我想我懂了你刚才说的
I think I know what you were talking about.
我有特殊的感觉 他约我出去
I have that special feeling, and he asked me out.
他是训我家猪的 27岁
You know he's our pig trainer, and he's 27.
我们一样大
We're the same age!
我有坏消息告诉你
I got bad news for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
维芙认识了别的男人
Viv met another guy.
她不是第一个 也不会是最后一个
Eh, she wasn't the first, and she won't be the last.
她可能快接近最后一个了
She might be pretty close to the last.
下次你要小心点
Next time, you have to be careful.
外面很多人
There's a lot of people out there
只是为了你的钱
who just want to be with you for your money.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, kid.
你今晚想让我买♥♥什么晚餐
So, uh, what do you want me to pick up for dinner tonight?
龙虾
Mm...lobster.
两人份
For two.
我去拿钱包
I'll just get my wallet.
出什么事了
What's going on?
泰勒告诉我她不会再发短♥信♥给约翰·里斯
Taylor was just telling me she's gonna stop texting John Reese.
这样对埃约不公平
Yeah, it's not fair to Eyo.
好样的 亲爱的
Good for you, honey.
做得好
Yeah, well done.
也许我应该发短♥信♥给约翰
Maybe I should text John
给他一个了断
and give him some closure.
算了 我直接腹黑吧
Nah, I'm just gonna go dark.
对了 刚和你妈通完电♥话♥
By the way, just got off the phone with your mom.
我妈打电♥话♥来你接了
You picked up when my mom called?
你被碎石埋了吗
Were you buried under rubble?
我打给她确认
I called her to confirm
你悲伤的狗故事 她确认了
your dog sob story, which she did.
-凯蒂 -别生气
- Katie. - Don't be mad.
我感觉我已经被惩罚了
I feel like I was already punished.
她讲了45分钟她最近的食物过敏
She droned on for 45 minutes about her latest food allergy.
讲了好多肠道内容
Lots of bowel talk.
对 奶制品
Ah. Dairy.
抱歉怀疑你的温斯顿的故事
I'm sorry for doubting your story about Winston.
你想把汉斯·格鲁伯留多久都行
And we can keep Hans Gruber for as long as you want.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
好了
Well...
我去给猪喂垃圾
I'm gonna go feed our pig some garbage.
妈 谢谢你掩护我 她完全信了
Mom, thanks for covering for me. She totally bought it!
我知道 我这次没有屈服
I know! I know! For once, I didn't fold.
你要最后的糖豆吗 我知道你喜欢绿色的
You want the last M&M? I know you like the greens.
格雷格 没有糖豆了 你能去买♥♥些吗
Greg, we're all out of M&M'S. Can you go get us some more?
是你吃完的
You're the ones that ate them.
猪瞪眼没用的 凯蒂
The pig stare is not going to work, Katie.
别尝试了
Don't even try.
我不去
I'm not moving.
好吧 但是说清楚 我去是因为我想去
Okay, but for the record, I'm doing this because I want to.
谁是我的乖乖格雷格语者
Who's my good, little Greg Whisperer?
就是你
You are.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表