剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
is that things change all the time.
不对 我只希望这一切快点结束
That's not true. I just want all this to be over.
我知道春季晚会出了名的糟糕
I know the Spring Gala has this reputation for being awful,
但是拜托
but come on,
能有多糟糕
how bad can it really be?
我相信他们夸张了
I'm sure they're exaggerating
史黛西·克劳泽的事
this whole Stacy Clouser thing.
虾
Shrimp!
虾
Shrimp!
虾不够
There's not enough shrimp!
没事
Oh! It's okay.
你还说自己是好生意认证的供应商
You call yourself a Better-Business- accredited vendor?
你这个垃圾
You're garbage!!
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
对吗
Right?
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表