剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
我们走了
All right. We are getting out of here.
没人能像这样跟我说话
Nobody speaks to me like this.
托马斯
Hey, Thomas.
送个新词给你
Here's a new word for you --
滚渣
"Ska-douche!"
这是把人♥渣♥赶出家时
That's the sound the door makes
关门发出的声音
when you kick a douche out of the house!
你永远是我的最爱 格雷格
You will always be my favorite, Greg!
因为另一个格雷格不是我的儿子
Because the other one isn't my son,
他有个荡♥妇♥妈
and he has a whore for a mother.
我觉得我错过了什么
I feel... like I missed something.
一点
Little bit.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不会骗你 我现在很困惑
I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty confused right now.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
这场闹剧好的一面就是
The bright side to this toilet fire is
你不再是独生子了
you're not an only child anymore.
没错
Yeah, that's true!
你有什么感受
How does that make you feel?
安娜凯特 这次作业不能交
Anna-Kat, you're not handing that in.
等着不及格吧
We're just gonna take an "F" On this one.
小奥 我给你点东西
Olly, boy, I want to give you something.
不 我不要你的任何东西
No! I don't want anything from you.
你在这里就足够了
Having you here is all I need.
我没打算把五万块的表给你 笨蛋
I wasn't giving you a $50,000 watch, you dummy.
我只是让你拿去清洗
I just want you to take it and have it cleaned.
欣赏你的态度
Appreciate the gesture.
我怀疑过你 孩子
I had my doubts about you, kid,
结果我完全看错了你
but it turned out I was reading you all wrong.
亲爱的 我们走
Sweatheart, let's head on now.
咱们去翻沙发垫
Let's go dig through those couch cushions.
好的
Yeah.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表