剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
-这是你叠的吗 -是的
- Did you fold all of this? - Yep.
这是脏衣服 不过谢谢了
It's dirty, but thank you.
有好多内衣
Ugh. There were so many undies in it.
你看起来很放松
You seem relaxed.
看来对春季晚会的介绍
Must be feeling good about your presentation
-感觉很好 -没什么
- for the Spring Gala. - It's no biggie.
我必须向大家推介主题
I just have to pitch them the theme.
是什么
Which is?
今天就要介绍了 但你没有主题
The presentation is today and you don't have a theme?
当然有
Of course I do.
水
Water...
毯子
blankets...
你只是在环顾厨房♥
Are you just looking around the kitchen,
看到什么说什么吗
calling out objects.
不
No.
灰尘
Dirt.
沙
Sand.
快乐海滩
Beach blanket bingo!
谁叫你得瑟
In your face!
-我哪有得瑟 -想象下
- Why is it in my face? - Okay, picture this.
大家裹着大浴巾
Everyone on giant beach towels,
野餐 喝着愚蠢的桃红葡萄酒
we have a picnic, and we drink that stupid pink wine.
也许再加上钢鼓
Maybe steel drums...
这真是一个好主意 亲爱的
Huh. That's actually a good idea, honey.
好可怕的主意 亲爱的
That's actually a terrible idea, honey.
春季晚会是筹款晚会 不是土风舞会
The Spring Gala is a fundraiser, not a hoedown.
重点是筹款
The whole thing is about raising money.
你要让大家打开钱包
You want people to open their pockets.
你可以带女生离开佛州
You can take the girl out of Florida...
太好了 我还希望
Oh, great. I was hoping
得到13岁自以为是的小屁孩的意见
for a smart-ass 13 year old's opinion.
愿意效劳
At your service.
你需要一个让大家花钱的主题
You need a theme to get people spending.
要表现出高档 堕落 金钱
Something that says "Class," "Decadence," "Money."
我的主题会很高档
Mine will have class.
我会在厕所外面贴上"更衣室"
I'm gonna rename the bathrooms "Cabanas."
别说了
Stop.
需要的是富丽堂皇
It needs to be opulent.
比如说《了不起的盖兹比》里的派对 宝莱坞
Like a "Great Gatsby" Party. Or, uh, Bollywood.
没什么比披着天鹅绒的大象
Nothing says "Write a big check"
或是白巧克力做的1:12的
like an elephant cloaked in velvet,
泰姬陵更能让人写下大额支票
or a one-twelfth scale Taj Mahal made out of white chocolate.
你知道什么更简单吗
You know what's easier?
买♥♥一堆毯子
Buying a bunch of blankets.
我要按自己的方式来
I'm doing this my way.
但是
But --
我的天
Oh, my God.
好 毯子 不会错
Yeah, blankets. Can't miss.
我有完美的主题 妈妈
I have the perfect theme for your Gala, Mama.
我们养只狗
"Let's get a dog!"
如果我没说清楚就再说一遍
In case I haven't been clear,
我们永远永远不会养狗
we are never, ever getting a dog, ever.
那会像又养了一个孩子 而且它会掉毛
It's like having another kid, except it sheds
会从垃圾中翻出卫生棉
and digs tampons out of the trash.
好吧
Fine.
多谢支援 富兰克林
Thanks for the backup, Franklin.
我们说过的"好主意 安娜凯特"呢
Where was that "Great thinking, Anna-Kat" that we talked about?
卫生棉是什么
What's a tampon?
我不是谷歌♥ 富兰克林
I'm not Google, Franklin.
各位 我的男友来了
Hey, guys. My boyfriend's here.
-请别让我丢人 -埃约
- Please don't embarrass me. - Hey, Eyo.
当我不存在
Or just ignore me.
这几声嗓子喊得真不错 奥图先生
Quite a set of pipes, Mr. Otto!
你们要做什么
What are you guys up to?
泰勒和我会去做英语作业
Taylor and I are gonna do some English homework.
很好 泰勒 记得
Great. And, Taylor, remember,
不要全抄
don't copy word-for-word.
稍微修改一下
Mix it up a little bit.
门口的大箱子差点让我没命
I almost killed myself on that big box by the door!
到了
It's here!
埃约 帮个忙
Eyo, give me a hand.
爸 交点朋友
Dad, get friends.
她开玩笑 我有好多朋友
She's joking. I've got, like, so many friends.
我就说闻到了甘蓝的味道
I thought I smelled kale.
有什么事 泰拉
What do you want, Tara?
确保下在这栋无法无天的房♥子里
Just making sure everything's safe
一切都是安全的
in this lawless house.
我相信你为埃约准备了素食中餐
I trust you have a vegan lunch option for Eyo.
-我们是素食者 -泰拉 你已经是最差劲的了
- We're vegan now. - Tara, you're already the worst.
别再雪上加霜
Stop trying so hard.
进来了
Okay, coming through.
来了
Here we go.
很好 那个需要被摔坏
Okay, good. That needed to be broken.
钢琴也是
So did the piano.
还有你的鞋
And your shoe.
你的鞋掉了
Your shoe just fell off.
如果你在出去时把门撞个坑
And if you could dent the door on your way out,
那就太好了
that'd be great.
稍等
Yeah, one second.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
无关
It's Nunya.
是谁
Who's that?
无关你事
Nunya business.
总有一天我会知道
One of these days, I'm gonna realize
无关不是一个人
that "Nunya" isn't a person.
你为春季晚会选好主题了吗
So, have you picked out your theme yet for the Spring Gala?
因为我有个建议
Because I have a suggestion.
凯蒂 冒号♥ 大大的失败 逗号♥
Call it, "Katie" Colon "The Great Failure" Comma
大家都知道会这样 两个破折号♥ 她好烂
"Everyone Saw it Coming" Dash dash "She Sucks."
不劳费心 泰拉
I got it covered, Tara.
我在考虑 牛肉干
I'm thinking "Beef Jerky,"
羊肉 或是 肉
"The Final Frontier" Or "Mmm, Meat."
我走了
I'm leaving.
埃约有任何需要
Call or text or e-mail
发短♥信♥ 电邮 在脸书上说都行
or post on Facebook if Eyo needs anything.
这是他的过敏急救笔 还有马桶座垫
Here's his EpiPen and some toilet seat covers.
他去哪里你都给他马桶座垫吗
You send toilet seat covers with him everywhere he goes?
不
No.
打脸打得真响 泰拉 现在轮到我
Good slam, Tara. Here's mine.
美式主妇 第二季第二集
既然你在这里 我想问问
While I've got you here, I wonder if you might
你能否跟泰勒说说大学的好话
put in a good word with Taylor about college.
当然 反正可能顺其自然也会说到
Sure. Probably would have come up anyway.
学校是最棒的
School's the best!
谢谢 说得好
Thanks. Great talk.
抱歉我们站得比我预期的要近
Sorry we're standing closer than I expected.
奥图太太 你好吗
Hi, Mrs. Otto. How are you?
三分钟前才见过
Saw you three minutes ago.
箱子是怎么回事 会马上吵架吗
Hey, you with the box, is this our next fight?
你会喜欢的 这是烤肉箱
You're gonna love it. It's a roasting box.
可以放头猪进去
You can cook a whole pig in here.
我在安东尼·波登秀中看到的
I saw one on Anthony Bourdain's show.
他在危地马拉和当地人一起下厨
He was in Guatemala cooking with the locals.
他穿着背心
He was wearing a tank top.
格雷格 拜托你
Oh, Greg, would you please,
为了我 看有龙的电视吧
for me, watch something with dragons?
一旦升起火来 你会发现
Once I fire this up, you're gonna realize
我们需要一个烤肉箱
we need a Caja China roasting box.
-不 我需要更改网购密♥码♥ -想想看
- No. I need to change our Amazon password. - Think about it.
我们终于可以为朋友们烤肉了
We could finally have a barbecue for all our friends.
就是说
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表