剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
because I've been neglecting my family,
我得回到格雷格那边
and I need to get back to Greg.
不不 凯蒂 别走
Oh, no. No, no. Katie, don't go.
喝点我静脉注射的东西
Suck some of this stuff out of my I.V.
和我一起享受
and come on this ride with me.
我得走了 你生下一个时我陪你
Got to go. Next baby!
我回来了
Hi. I'm back.
因为今天是圣诞节
Seeing as it's Christmas and all,
我想知道你是否会
I'd like to know if you'd...
卖♥♥给我这个钥匙扣
...sell me this key chain.
8块钱
That'll be $8...
杰罗姆
Jerome.
你明晚想看《胡桃夹子》吗
Would you like to see "The Nutcracker" Tomorrow night?
我有两张票
I have two tickets.
-我非常想看《胡桃夹子》 -太好了
- I'd love to see "The Nutcracker." - Yes!
我妈妈今年去世了 我们姐妹俩
My mom died this year, and my sister and I
以前每年圣诞都会和她一起看《胡桃夹子》
used to go see "The Nutcracker" With her every Christmas.
等等 事实上
Oh, wait. The thing is --
我们今年没计划去
We weren't planning to go this year,
-但你带来了两张免费票 -不
- but then you come in with two free tickets. - No.
你不明白
You don't understand.
是我姐姐让我问你的
It was my sister's idea to ask you.
那你俩都是天使
Then you're both angels.
就像是我妈妈派你来的
It's like my mom sent you to me --
两个圣诞小天使
two little Christmas angels.
也许我不用继续服药
Maybe I won't turn back to drugs after all.
我得走了
I got to go.
我要谷歌♥一下你的症状
Ooh! I'm gonna Google your symptoms.
凯蒂说了不要在网上查
Katie said no checking the Internet.
她对你说的 不是对我说的
She said it to you, not to me.
有一个聊天室的人
There's a whole chat room of people
手都变蓝了
whose hands turned blue.
不得不爱网络
Ooh, you got to love the Internet.
那天我的拉链卡住了
You know, the other day my zipper got stuck,
我想不出怎么打开
and I couldn't figure out how to get it loose.
原来可以用蜡笔 格雷格
Turns out, you can use a crayon, Greg.
蜡笔
A crayon!
但你可能失去你的手
Mm. But you might lose your hands.
我们关注这个问题
Let's focus on that.
怎么样
How'd it go?
按照顺序应该是
In the following order, I think it went
尴尬 激动 奇怪 伤心
awkward, thrilling, strange, sad,
最后纯粹是不安
and then purely uncomfortable.
你约了她吗
But you asked her out?
是 我想我约了
Hmm. Yeah. I guess I did.
你给埃约打了电♥话♥吗
You call Eyo?
打了 我一听到他的声音
Yep, and as soon as I heard his voice,
我就发现分手是正确的决定
I realized breaking up was the right decision,
我会坚持下去
and I'm standing by it.
而且 他在约会布鲁斯·韦斯特菲尔德
Also, he's dating Bruce Westfield,
水球队的副队长
the co-captain of the water polo team,
分手更容易了
so that helped.
你最近买♥♥了新裤子吗
Did you buy any new pants recently?
我买♥♥了牛仔裤 那时候突显我的大腿
I bought some jeans, back when framing my thighs
似乎是非常重要的事
seemed like such an important thing.
不 听着
No. Listen.
找点外用酒精擦手
Find some rubbing alcohol and rub it on your hands.
我想酒精
I don't think alcohol is...
不能
gonna...
我的天
Oh, my God.
蓝色掉了
The blue is coming off!
是你的新裤子 是这样的
It's your new pants! It's a thing.
有个人想明白
There's a guy that figured out
他在新牛仔裤上擦手
he was rubbing his hands on his new jeans,
然后蓝色染料沾在了手上
and the blue dye was coming off.
看啊
Look at that.
我的手是因为腕部综合症痛
My hands were tingling from the carpal tunnel.
我肯定在裤子上摩擦手
I must have rubbed them on my pants --
不好 凯蒂会觉得我是白♥痴♥
Oh, no. Katie's gonna think I'm an idiot.
至少你不会失去双手
At least you're not gonna lose your hands.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
有件事你需要知道
There's something you should know.
不 有件事你需要知道
No, there's something you should know.
抱歉你说有问题时
I am sorry that I didn't listen to you
我没听你的
when you said something was wrong.
没事 凯蒂 你应该知道我...
I-It's okay, Katie. You should know that I-I --
不 你在忍♥受痛苦 而我一带而过
No. You were suffering, and I just brushed it off.
我会改变 格雷格
I'm gonna change, Greg.
我会变得更好
I'm gonna be better.
从现在开始
From now on,
我会做你需要的老婆
I'm gonna be the wife that you need me to be.
凯蒂
Katie...
听起来真棒
...that sounds great.
你不打算告诉她...
Uh, aren't you gonna tell her --
我相信有你无条件的爱与支持
I'm sure with your unconditional love and support,
这个病会自己好的
this thing will just go away on its own.
我应该支持你的
I should have been there for you,
但我却只关注多瑞丝
but I was more focused on Doris
和我愚蠢的圣诞传统
and my stupid Christmas traditions.
并不愚蠢
It's not stupid.
烦人是肯定的
Annoying, certainly.
太死板 没错
Inflexible, yes.
这是我小时候做的
It's just what we used to do when I was a kid.
成长过程中 我妈总是为工作到处跑
Growing up, my mom always traveled for work,
但唯一我们可以指望她回家的时间
but the only time that we could depend on her to be home
就是圣诞节
was on Christmas Day.
所以这些传统对我来说非常重要
That's why these traditions are so important to me.
亲爱的 你不需要传统让我们一家人在一起
Sweetie, we don't need traditions to keep our family together.
我们总是在一起
We're always together.
我哪里也不去 孩子哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere. The kids aren't going anywhere.
我的手
And my hands...
哪里也不去
aren't going anywhere.
什么
What?
是因为我的裤子
It was my pants.
我的腕部综合症
I My carpal tunnel
令我在牛仔裤上摩擦双手
was making me rub my hands on my new jeans,
染料把我手变成了蓝色 所以
and the dye turned my hands blue, so...
慢着
Wait.
你没事 什么病也没有
So, you're okay? It was nothing?
我知道你在想什么 这是圣诞奇迹
I know what you're thinking -- It's a Christmas miracle.
去照顾你的朋友
Go take care of your friend.
永远不要把我关下去 格雷格
Don't you ever flip me down again, Greg.
谁是妈妈的大返工宝宝 就是你
Who's Mommy's do-over baby? You are.
我会宠爱你
I'm gonna spoil you,
这会让你和哥哥姐姐的感情很不好
and it's gonna drive a wedge between you and your siblings.
会的
Yes, it will.
感谢你陪着我
Thanks for being there for me.
快去找你的家人
Now go find your family.
不了
Nah.
我已经让他们拆礼物了
I already sent them home to open presents.
我把大家都快逼疯了
I was driving everyone crazy.
你应该像我学习做个好妈妈
You should learn to be a good mom like me.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
拆吧
Go for it.
礼物
Presents!
希望你们姐妹俩看得开心
I hope you and your sister have a nice time.
谢谢你
Thank you...
莱瑞·杰罗姆
Larry Jerome.
那个 我在想
So, I was wondering...
什么
What?
你想改天约会吗
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表