剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
伙计 要考试了 你得专心
Dude, we have a test. You have to focus.
我没有成功的动机
I have no motivation to succeed.
你不知道当你知道有大额
You don't understand how hard it is to study
信托基金支持时 学习有多难
when you know you're sitting on a huge trust fund.
伙计 真是抱歉 我不知道
Dude, I'm so sorry, man -- I didn't realize.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you guys think?
冲啊 可怕吧
"Charge"! Scary, huh?
我怕这些会遗传给我
Scary that some of this might be passed down to me.
战争重演是对我国历史的颂扬
War reenacting is a celebration of our nation's history,
不管你妈妈怎么说
and despite what your mother says,
看凯文·科斯特纳的电影是学不到的
that cannot be learned by watching Kevin Costner movies.
我不懂你为什么这么在乎历史
I don't get why you care so much about history.
只是一些无聊的事实和日期
It's just a bunch of boring facts and dates.
无聊的事实
Boring facts --
你为什么这么恶毒
Why are you being so mean?!
历史是帮助塑造了我们世界的活生生的人
History is the story of living, breathing people who helped shape our world.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果他们这么伟大
If they're so great,
为什么他们都死了
then why are they dead?
猜谁做春季晚会主席做得风生水起
Guess who is killing it as the Spring Gala Chairperson.
是我的夫人凯蒂吗
♪ Is it my laaaady, Kaaaaatie? ♪
你做什么
What are you doing?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
我在收集慈善拍卖♥♥的好东东
I'm starting to rack up awesome stuff for the charity auction --
一百美元汽油卡
a $100 gas card,
十次免费迷你高尔夫
10 free games of mini-golf,
斯科特·巴库拉的签名照
and a signed head shot of Scott Bakula
我在干洗店偷来的
that I stole from the dry cleaner.
我笑是因为你说这些是好东东
Oh, I'm laughing 'cause you said those things are awesome,
-可惜不是 -我开始明白
- and they so aren't. - I'm beginning to understand
你父母为什么经常出门
why your parents travel so much.
妈 库珀说得对
Mom, Cooper's right.
汽油卡没用的
Gas cards aren't gonna cut it.
要筹集大钱 你需要非常好的拍卖♥♥项目
To raise big money, you need big-ticket auction items.
去年 南茜·格兰维尔捐赠了
Last year, Nancy Granville's family donated
太阳谷房♥子的一周时间
a week at her Sun Valley house.
筹集了两万
Brought in $20,000.
零用钱的十倍了
That's like 10 allowances.
库珀 你把牛奶弄洒了
Cooper, you spilled your milk.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你不管吗
Are you going to just leave it?
我能做什么
Well, what else would I do?
你在家洒了东西会怎样
What happens at your house when you spill something?
现在怎样
And now what happens?
卢皮或德洛丽丝或利塔或帕特丽夏
Well, Lupe or Dolores or Lita or Patricia
会来清洁干净
will come in and clean it up.
今天是周二
It is...Tuesday,
应该会是卢皮或德洛丽丝或利塔或帕特丽夏 或司机
so it would be Lupe, Dolores, Lita, Patricia, or the driver.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
我们管他叫宾利 因为
We just call him Bentley because, you know --
闭嘴清洁
Shut this up! Clean this up!
瞧 就是这种行为
See? This kind of behavior
让我不想成为西港文化的一部分
is exactly why I don't want to be a part of Westport culture.
这些人没有现实感
These people have no sense of reality.
妈 如果你筹不到足够的钱
Mom, if you don't raise enough cash,
会令我们家蒙羞
it'll bring shame to our family.
爸的山羊胡事件又会重演
It'll be Dad's goatee all over again.
奥利弗 你必须接受你妈和我
Oliver, you have to accept that your mother and I
不会接受这座城市的肤浅价值观
don't subscribe to the shallow values of this town.
至于山羊胡
As for the goatee...
《四个毕业生》把许多好人
"Reality Bites" Pushed a lot of good people
推进了火坑
in a lot of bad directions.
好吧 羞耻对你们没用
Okay, shame doesn't work with you people.
那就试试事实
Let's try facts.
如果你筹不到足够的钱
If you don't raise enough money,
就会逼学校砍掉一些东西
it'll force the school to cut back on things
比如说特殊教♥育♥部♥
like the Special Ed department.
那可不妙
That wouldn't be good.
不过往好处看 她有进步了
But on the bright side, she is getting better.
昨天她还洗了肩膀
Yesterday she was scrubbing up to her shoulders.
又来了
Hup, there she goes.
好 我会去对那些有钱白♥痴♥甜言蜜语
Fine. I'll sweet talk the rich idiots.
但是说清楚 我讨厌这样
But for the record, I hate it.
同意 人们捐赠应该是因为
Agreed. People should donate
这是正确的事
because it's the right thing to do,
而不是因为拥有度假作为回报
not because they get some vacation in return.
这就是我跟你说过的"胡话"
This is the kind of nonsense I was telling you about.
美式主妇 第二季第八集
泰勒 我刚跟你的历史老师谈过了
Taylor, I just talked to your history teacher.
为了培养你对历史的热爱
In an effort to foster your love for history,
你不必上课 我带你去参加重演
I'm taking you out of class and bringing you to the reenactment.
不如我不去参加重演
What if I didn't go to the reenactment,
你带我离开学校 送我去商场
and you just took me out and dropped me off at the mall?
不参加重演什么都别想
No reenactment, no dice.
你真幸运 我讨厌学校
You're lucky I hate school.
提问 这场战役
Question -- In this battle,
多少人死了 流了多少血
how many died and how bloody was it?
这是大屠♥杀♥ 所以差不多所有人都死了
Well, it was a massacre, so almost everyone
血流成河
and very bloody.
我要参加
I want in.
来吧
Come on!
南茜
Nancy!
你好 我是凯蒂·奥图
Hi. Katie Otto.
我是今年的春季晚会主席
I'm chair of the Spring Gala this year.
希望你比去年的
Well, I hope you fair better
主席史黛西·克劳泽要强
than last year's chairperson, Stacy Clouser.
你知道筹办晚会的压力
Do you know the pressure of planning that Gala
令她发疯了吗
caused her to have a nervous breakdown?
我想感谢大家
I want to thank you
参加这一非常重要的春季晚会战略会
for attending this very important spring Gala strategy meeting.
在简短的汇报后
After some brief remarks,
大家可以提问
I will open the room to questions.
等等 我先汇报 鲍宾斯先生
Bup! After my remarks, Mr. Bobbins.
我相当确信这些太夸张了
I'm pretty sure that has all been exaggerated.
是吗 我当时就在场
Are you? 'Cause I was there
急救员按住她
when the paramedics had to hold her down
给她打镇静剂
and administer a sedative.
但你知道吗
But you know what,
你想听什么你就说什么吧
you tell yourself whatever you need to hear.
我直说吧
I'm just gonna come out with it.
你愿意捐献你家在太阳谷的滑雪屋
Would you be willing to donate your Sun Valley ski house
参加今年的拍卖♥♥吗
to this year's Gala auction?
就这些吗
Oh, is that your whole pitch?
差不多打满孔可以换牛肉饭的卡怎么样
How about I throw in an almost-full punch card to Gary's Beef Bowl?
不
No.
只是你去年捐了
It's just that you donated it last year,
我以为你会再捐
and I thought maybe you would do it again.
我以为我前夫喜欢女人
And I thought that my ex-husband liked women,
看来我俩都非常失望
so I guess we're both cruelly disappointed.
问题是 我们需要足够的钱
The thing is, we need to get enough money
用来支持特殊教♥育♥部♥这样的东西
to pay for things like the Special Ed department.
我还在呢
Still here!
别想这么轻松摆脱我
Can't get rid of me that easy!
你们赚了 接下来两天
You girls are in for a treat. Over the next two days,
我们将重演西港大屠♥杀♥
we're gonna relive the Westport Massacre --
这次事件令当时的人受到激励
an event where real people were inspired
站起来反抗暴君
to stand up against tyranny
改变了国家的进程
and change the course of the nation.
但他们都被屠♥杀♥了 对吗
But they all got massacred, right?
当然 如果你要这么吹毛求疵的话
Sure, if you want to nitpick.
激动人心的东西开始了
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表