剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Okay, here's where the excitement begins.
你们可以选择自己想做的
You get to choose whatever you want to be --
士兵 侦察员 步♥枪♥装弹员
a soldier, a scout, a musket loader --
事实上 奥图下士 女人不能想做就做什么
Actually, Corporal Otto, women can't be whatever they want.
只能做这张单子上的
They can only be what's on this list.
护士
根本没有清单
Not much of a list.
你这是不服从吗
Do I detect a tone of insubordination?
-不是的 长官 -下士 我们都明白
- Sir, no, sir. - Corporal, we all understand
历史准确的重要性
the importance of historical accuracy.
没有这点 我们就只是一帮呆子
Without that, we're just a bunch of dorks
在地上乱跑 我可不会因为这个
running around a field. And I'm not missing
错过一月一次的在有监督的前提下探访孩子的机会
my once-a-month supervised visitation day with my kid for that.
在真正的战场上
In the real battle,
女性唯一能做的就是护士
the only females involved were nurses.
明白吗
Is that understood?
-是长官 明白 -很好
- Yes, sir. Understood, sir. - Good.
好的 计划有变
Okay. Change of plans,
不过 依然激动
but...also exciting.
想想看做护士多酷
Think of how cool being a nurse will be.
可以在战场上奔跑
You get to run around the battlefield,
-背伤员 -纠正下
- carrying the wounded -- - Correction.
护士只能待在医护帐篷
Nurses are confined to the medical tent --
照料伤员和死者
nursing "Wounds," Tending to the "Dead,"
准备热汤 今天慷慨给我们提供热汤的是
and preparing the hot stew which was generously provided to us
康宝罐头
today by Chunky.
历史好烂
History sucks.
对 历史对女人来说很烂
Yep, history sucks for women.
对男人来说挺好的
For men, it was pretty all right.
我的仇人名单上加了一个人
There is a new name on my hate list.
南茜·格兰维尔
Nancy Granville.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
奥利弗给我们打了电♥话♥
Oliver called us.
他说你今天在学校门口找妈妈们 却处处碰壁
He told us you struck out with a bunch of moms at drop-off today.
奥利弗给你们打了电♥话♥
Oliver called you?
-对 -打电♥话♥
-Yep. -On the phone?
抱怨我
To complain about me?
他担心你的佛州习气
He's worried your Florida-ness --
他的原话
his words --
妨碍了你的表现能力
is impeding your ability to perform
无法胜任晚会主席
in the capacity of Gala Chairperson.
我也不想承认
And as much as I hate to admit it,
那个可怕的孩子说得对
that horrible child is right.
在西港 任何慈善捐献
In Westport, any charity donation
都是等价交换
comes from a quid pro quo.
你想要好东西 就得拿好东西去交换
You want big items, you have to give something in return.
你知道南茜去年为什么把太阳谷的屋子
You know why Nancy Granville donated her place in Sun Valley
捐出去吗
to the Gala last year?
你不知道原因
You don't know why!
那是因为史黛西·克劳泽把私人♥大♥厨给她用
It's because Stacy Clouser gave her use of her personal chef.
-用了一周 -等等
- For a week. - Hold on.
让西港的人捐出非常好的东东给晚会
So to get the people in Westport to donate big, fancy items
他们需要等价交换
to the Gala, they need a favor in return?
但我没有值钱的东西给他们
But I don't have anything of value to offer.
你可以让大家在森林里猎杀格雷格
You could let people hunt Greg in the woods,
《最危险的游戏》风格的
"Most Dangerous Game" Style.
我愿意出大价钱
I'd pay good money for that.
没人去猎杀格雷格
No one is hunting Greg.
他不是猎物
He's not spry.
好
Fine.
我有价值两万的黄金绣花沙发
Well, I do have a $20,000 gold-embroidered sofa.
你可以给南茜交换滑雪屋
You could offer it to Nancy for her ski house.
可漂亮了
It's gorgeous.
你为什么不要了
Why don't you keep it?
太高了 丢人
It's too high. It's humiliating.
我的腿晃得像腹语木偶
My legs dangle like a ventriloquist dummy.
我不需要你的沙发
I don't need your sofa
因为我拒绝服从愚蠢的西港的
because I refuse to buy into this stupid Westport,
富人讨价还价的鬼把戏
rich-person, horse-trading nonsense.
凯蒂
Oh, Katie, hi.
抱歉打扰你的第二顿饭
Hate to interrupt your second feeding,
但我听说你在争取舞会的捐赠上输得一败涂地
but I heard you're failing miserably at getting donations for the Gala.
一百元的汽油卡可不是这么说的
Well, a $100 gas card says otherwise.
只有五十元了 我得加油
Actually $50. I had to fill up.
我想让你知道 我等不及在你惨败时
I want you to know that I can't wait to laugh at you
嘲笑你
when this falls apart.
然后我会假装我太过分了
Then I'll pretend that I took it too far.
接着我会安慰你
Then I'll comfort you just enough
让你以为我是真心的
so that you think it's real,
然后我会当你的面更无情地嘲笑你
and then I'll laugh some more in your face.
我不会失败的
Well, I'm not gonna fail.
因为我决定玩这个游戏
Because I just decided to play the game.
捐赠的好东东 我来了
Big-ticket donations, here I come.
太好了 我给你一万猎杀格雷格
Great! I will give you $10,000 to hunt Greg!
没人猎杀格雷格
No one is hunting Greg!
南茜
Nancy!
碰到你真是太巧了
How funny to bump into you.
是吗 你想怎样 凯蒂
Is it? What do you want, Katie?
我想给你一些东西
I have a little something I'd like to offer
交换你的滑雪屋
in exchange for your ski house.
听好了
Drum roll, please.
多瑞丝的价值两万的金绣花沙发
Doris' $20,000 gold-embroidered sofa.
多瑞丝在全市逢人就想送
Doris has been trying to give that thing away to everyone in town.
太可怕了
It's awful.
上面锈着金色的"多瑞丝"几个大字 所以
It has "Doris" Written across it in huge gold letters, so...
不要 谢谢
no, thank you.
你想在森林里猎杀格雷格吧
Would you prefer to hunt Greg in the woods?
妈
Hi. Mom?
碰到你真巧
Funny to bump into you here.
我知道你跟踪我 我不需要你的帮助
I know you followed me. I don't need your help.
但你需要
Oh, but you do.
库珀·布拉福德 我家的好友
Hey, Cooper Bradford, close friend of the family,
过来吧
come on over here.
你好 格兰维尔太太
Hi, Mrs. Granville.
库珀
Cooper?
真没想到
What a wonderful surprise!
你父母好吗
How are your parents?
他们很好
They're good, yeah.
他们在波西塔诺度度假
They are vay-vacationing in Positano.
什么是"度度假"
Ooh. What's vay-vacationing?
他们之前在圣珍卡普费拉度假
Well, they were vacationing in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
然后他们需要为度假再度个假
and they needed a vacation from their vacation.
你会考虑娶一个年龄大你很多的女人吗
Would you consider marrying a much older woman?
不
No...
会吗
Would you?
妈 说到布拉福德先生和太太
Mom, speaking of Mr. And Mrs. Bradford...
库珀刚告诉我他父母
Cooper just informed me that his parents
很开心今年能主持春季晚会的一桌
are happy to host a table at this year's Spring Gala.
格兰维尔太太 也许你愿意捐出
Mrs. Granville, perhaps you'd be willing to donate
你在太阳谷的房♥子
your Sun Valley house
以此交换坐在他们旁边的位置
in exchange for sitting right next to them?
房♥子归你了
The house is yours.
我失陪一下
Would you excuse me for one moment?
出什么事了
What just happened?
我刚得到了太阳谷的房♥子吗
Did I just get the Sun Valley house?
妈妈 醒醒
Mom, get woke.
所有人都想接近布拉福德
Everyone wants access to the Bradfords.
他们是全市最有权势的夫妻
They're the most powerful couple in town.
和他们同坐一桌 哪怕只有一小时
Sitting at a table with them for even an hour
也能提高人们的社会地位
can elevate people's social status.
如果我们提供布拉福德桌的位置
If we offer up seats at the Bradfords' table
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表