剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
we'll give you a call as soon as we know something.
等等 你们就这样坐视不理吗
Wait, y-you're not doing anything?
基于我们所掌握的信息
Based on what we know,
郡检察官不会提出控告
the County Prosecutor is not going to bring charges.
情况如有变动 我们会与你保持联♥系♥
If there's anything new, we'll be in touch.
喂
Hello?
布莱恩女士
Miss Blaine?
警♥察♥给我打电♥话♥了
The police called.
他们不会
They're not gonna --
不会指控任何人
there are not gonna be any charges.
他们也不会逮捕任何人
They're not gonna arrest anybody.
那么 这件事结束了
So...it's done.
我必须听你亲口说 这事到此为止了
I need to know from you that -- that this is over,
你也不会再逼我们面对这一切了
that you're done putting us through this.
好
Okay.
不提出进一步指控
It's the decision of the County Prosecutor
是郡检察官作出的决定
not to move forward with any charges.
那么 凯文重获清白了
So, Kevin has been cleared?
他还没有被排除参与的嫌疑
He hasn't been cleared of any involvement,
但是郡检察官不会指控他
but the County Prosecutor isn't bringing charges.
他还是有嫌疑
He's still a suspect?
你们的儿子以及牵连其中的任何人
Your son, anyone connected to the allegations
只会在新的补充证据出现时才会被控
would only be charged if new or additional --
他到底还是不是嫌疑犯 麻烦你照直说
Is he still a suspect? Please just say what you mean.
-让她回答我行吗 -你 你们到底
- Will you tell her to answer me? - Are -- are you --
是不是要告我儿子 还是不告
are you charging our son, or are you not?
要么是要么不是
You either are or you aren't.
这虽然不是什么实质性的进展
This is not moving forward,
但是郡检察官想要保留追究的...
but the County Prosecutor wants to reserve the right to --
所以你们准备就这样对凯文
So you're going to just do that to Kevin.
-我们得 -你们要把这事挂他身上
- Look, we need to -- - You're gonna leave this over him.
他不该受这样的苦
He deserves better.
我理解你妻子的怒气
I understand your wife's upset.
我希望你能让她明白
I hope you can help her understand
我们已经尽了最大努力
that we're being as thorough as we can.
泰瑞 她的确脾气不好
Hey. Terri -- she's fierce.
是的 她的确是这样
Yes, she -- she really is.
但是请别误以为我就通情达理
But please do not mistake me for being the reasonable one,
尤其事关我儿子时
especially when it comes to our son.
迪克逊先生
Mr. Dixon?
迪克逊在
Go for Dixon.
学校大门口有状况
There's a problem out in front of the school.
什么状况
What problem?
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
-我们不是恶霸 -我们不是流氓
- No somos matones! - We are not thugs!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
我们不是恶霸
No somos matones!
要不要我报♥警♥
Want me to call the police?
-我们不是恶霸 -等他们自己喊累了
- No somos matones! - Let them burn it off.
如果他们明天还来闹事
If they're out here tomorrow,
我们就发纪律警告拿出来
we can start handing out discipline notices.
我们不是恶霸 我们不是恶霸
No somos matones! No somos matones!
一定要打宽恕牌
It has to be about forgiveness.
当所有人都急着下结论时
While everyone else rushed to judgment,
我们依然坚定支持两个被告的学生
we remained steadfast in support of our two accused students --
一个是黑人 一个是同性恋
One black, one gay.
让别人去捍卫他们的偏见吧
Let other people defend their bias.
这本身就是置我们于主导地位
That already puts us in the lead.
我们必须对艾瑞克·坦纳的回归
Eric Tanner's return has to be a display
展现出接纳
of acceptance on our part.
学校的家庭... 这里不是旧金山
Our families...this isn't San Francisco.
没有人对
Nobody is trying to deal
体育队里有同性恋有意见的
with having a gay kid on a sports team.
我们说他们恐同
We start calling those people out as homophobes,
矛头就会指向他们
they start to pivot.
你要我们说这些家庭
You want us to call our families
都偏执恐同吗
bigots and homophobes?
这些事让学生去做
We let the students do it.
我们的学生中有许多激进分子
We have any number of them who are progressive,
放手让他们去说
vocal.
我们要做的是推广
We promote their voices.
我们本身就有一堆原教旨主义的家庭要处理
We've got a block of fundamentalist families to deal with.
我们不需要改变他们的信仰
We don't have to change what they believe.
我们需要改变的事他们如何看待这个问题
What we have to change is how they perceive the issue.
让他们宽恕原谅
Make it about forgiveness.
把这件事变成对他们重要的事
Make it about things that are central to them.
不用真的逼谁接受艾瑞克的生活方式
Don't push any actual acceptance of Eric's lifestyle.
强调宽容这一点
Stick to the tolerance for it.
那学校里的黑人家庭呢
What about our black families?
我的意思是 我们为艾瑞克做了很多事
I mean, we put a lot behind Eric.
他们对凯文也会有同样的期待
They're gonna expect the same for Kevin.
不会对凯文下同样的功夫
It's not gonna take the same effort with Kevin.
就是这样
It's just not.
我们已经做了很多事来支持拉克鲁瓦一家
We've done any number of things in support of the Lacroix famaily.
老实说 我们只有三个黑人家庭
And to be honest, we only have three black families
是交全额学费的
who pay full tuition.
他们不会用同样的方式提出相同的问题
They're not gonna raise the same concerns the same way.
除了那些 我们在公开讲话时要说
Beyond that, we talk publicly
关于我们从这起事件中学到了什么
about how we've learned from this,
我们已经采取何种的改革
what reforms we're implementing,
但是让我们尽可能的
but it's about making the message
简明扼要
as simple as we can.
另一个男孩撒了谎
The other boy lied.
我们的男孩说了实话
Ours told the truth.
我们在今晚的活动上就开始宣传这个论调
We start preaching that with our event tonight.
好吧...此事还不算结束了
Yeah. Well...it's not over.
但我觉得是快要过去了
But I think we're putting it behind us.
谢谢你 莱斯利
Thank you, Leslie.
哦 谢谢
Oh, my goodness.
-做的不错 -谢谢你
- Good job. - Thank you.
非常感谢
Very grateful.
言重了 你也是 非常感谢你
Oh, my god. To you, to you.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
只是这让我觉得...
Just made me feel...
莎拉阿姨为什么哭
Why was aunt Sarah crying?
好吧 别告诉你♥爸♥爸
Okay, don't...don't say anything to your father.
好吗
Okay?
莎拉出去喝咖啡
Um, Sarah went out to get a coffee,
有个家伙就和她聊天
and some guy started talking to her...
当然 你懂的 他就那样开始搭讪了
Well, you know, he just started talking to her.
而且他 是对她有意思 我猜想
And he was...he was interesting, I guess.
至少她觉得他是
She thought he was.
并且在她走之前 他把电♥话♥号♥码给了她
And before she left, he gave her his number.
她背叛了查理叔叔吗
She cheated on uncle Charlie?
那倒没有 她没给那个家伙打电♥话♥
No, no. She didn't call the guy,
但是她把号♥码留了下来
but she kept the number.
大概...就是这样 你也知道
Well...well, it...you know,
她还是觉得很愧疚
it didn't feel good to her.
她什么也没做啊
She didn't do anything.
我知道 但是觉得不该这样
I know, but it didn't feel right.
但是她为什么要留那个电♥话♥号♥码
But then why did she keep the number?
-太蠢了 -别这么说
- That's stupid. - Stop it.
为你没做的事难过是非常愚蠢的
No, it's stupid to feel bad about something you didn't do.
你知道吗 你才17岁 你还不懂
You know what? You're 17, and you don't get it.
那是什么呢
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表