剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Then what?
我的意思是 为你没做的事难过
I mean, feeling bad about stuff you don't do.
她是觉得内疚
No, she feels guilty.
但你什么都没做内疚什么呢
But you have to do something before you can feel guilty.
不 你可以...
No, you can...
你首先得在乎
You have to care about something.
然后你才能感到内疚
Then you can feel guilty.
好吧 无所谓了
All right, whatever.
新的好友请求
卢克 给你发送了一条好友请求
你是同性恋吗
Are you gay?
老妈说那就是你自杀的原因
Mom said that's why you tried to kill yourself.
她说你是同性恋
She said that you're gay
所以你才要自杀
and that's why you tried to kill yourself.
她受不了
She can't deal with it.
-皮特 我 -你是个混...
- Peter, I'm... - You're an ass...
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的斯蒂芬*
*Happy birthday, dear Steph*
有时我喜欢在房♥间那头默默注视着你
Sometimes I like to look at you from across the room...
*祝你生日快乐...*
*Happy birthday to you ...*
我会想
and I think,
"如果我不曾认识这个姑娘...
"If I don't know this girl...
"我是否会坠入爱河"
"would I still fall in love?"
答案是什么
What's the answer?
"是的"
"Yes."
"我会"
"Yes."
你觉得离开学校怎么样
How would you feel about leaving the school?
对于我离开学校吗
Uh, about me leaving the school?
这整件事已经变得...一团糟
This whole thing has been... a mess.
他们的处理方式也一团糟
How they've handled it was a mess.
你花费...花费了六年来建立你的球队
You spent...you spent six years building your program,
完全被他们毁了
and they just -- they -- they screwed it.
离开之后干嘛呢
Leave and do what?
再换一所学校
Go to another school.
到大学里做助教
Go to be an assistant at a college.
不
No.
这里已经混不下去了
It's not gonna work here anymore.
听着 这件事 它 它不会长久的
Look, this thing, it -- it's not gonna last.
好吧 那学校 球队
All right, the -- the -- the school, the team --
会渡过这个难关的
they're gonna get past all this.
你不能再在这里工作了
You're not gonna work here anymore.
你跟我说你看着我时的想法
You tell me what you think when you look at me.
我看着你时 我看到了一个人
I look at you, and I see a man --
一个好人 已经快被压垮了
a good man -- who's in over his head.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你 你怎么生气了 生什么气啊
Hey, w-why are you mad? Why are you mad?
就因为我说你是个好人
Because I'm telling you you're good?
你 你根本不是在夸我啊
Look, y-you're not using that as a compliment. All right?
就像你是要跟我分手 因为我的太大了
That's like breaking up with me 'cause -- 'cause my...too big.
-好嘛 -别说脏话
- All right? - Don't get profane.
要说我们中有谁说话不好听那也不是我
Yeah, well, if -- if one of us is slinging stuff...
这 这件事 它毁了你的队员
This -- this thing -- it tore your boys up.
-它也毁了你 -这 这种事
- It tore you up. - And -- and this -- this stuff
大学就没有了吗
doesn't happen in college?
大学里 有规矩
In college, they have rules.
-好的 -他们有程序的
- Hmm? Yeah, okay. - They have procedures.
我不会离开莱兰的
Yeah. I'm not leaving Leyland.
我们的女儿不知道什么是爱
Our daughter doesn't know what love is.
什么
What?
贝卡来找过我了
Becca came to me.
她 她不知道什么才是爱
She -- she doesn't know what love is...
-她才17 -也不知道何为承诺
- Yeah, she's 17. - ...or commitment.
她也不知道什么叫内疚
She doesn't know what guilt is.
你是不是 是不是又嗑药了
Are you -- a-are you on your candy?
怎么
Oh. Why?
难道我有话想说就一定是
Because the only time I have anything to say
嗑嗨了或是发疯了吗
is when I'm high or I'm hysterical?
我不知道 因为你从我有多好一下说到
I don't know, because you're going from how I'm too nice
贝卡有多不懂爱
to how becca doesn't understand love.
-爱 -这就是
- Love -- - I mean, that's how --
人们嗑嗨的时候就这么说话
that's how people sound when they're high.
爱 和承诺
Love...and commitment.
它们很难
They're hard.
是吧 说起它们都很难
Right? Talking about them is hard.
你就爱逃避艰深的话题
And you don't have hard conversations.
你 你 你知道
You -- you -- you know,
你总是以信任和诚实带队
you always lead with trust and with honesty and --
这也错了是吗
Oh, and that's -- that's wrong, huh?
-错了吗 -你告诉你的队员要做好人
- That's wrong? - And you tell your boys to be good, right?
你告诉他们要做对的事情
You tell them to do right.
这种话永远好用
And that's always worked, you know,
因为 因为从来没有人检测它
because -- because nobody ever had to put it to the test.
但是 一旦他们有了说谎的机会
But -- but the first chance they get to lie --
而且是弥天大谎
to really, really lie...
他们 他们本可以来告诉你的
I mean, they could -- they could have come to you.
-但他们没有 -我们别吵了
- But they didn't. - Let's stop.
因为这些话人们做不到
Because it doesn't stick with these people.
真的是 太
You know, it's -- look, it's so --
实在是 做愤青太容易了
It's just -- it's so easy to be cynical.
整个学校都那么的愤世嫉俗
That whole school is cynical.
每一步 都是 "下去
Every step, it was, "Go down there,
"去找那些孩子 让他们说实话"
"go to those kids, you know, make them confess."
然后就是我站在医院里看着艾瑞克
You know, next thing, I'm standing in a hospital over Eric
-因为他自杀未遂了 -那不是你的错
- because he tried to kill himself. - That wasn't your fault.
我妥协了 那是我的错
Well, I gave in, and that was my fault.
好嘛 就是
All right? It's --
作为教练 作为朋友
I gave in as a -- as a -- as a coach,
我却妥协了 结果艾瑞克差点死了
as a friend, and Eric almost died.
所以 当有人来找我
So, when people, they start coming to me,
告诉我应该怎么做时
telling me what to do...
-但他们不是你老婆 -我也不需要
- Well, they're not your wife. - But I got no need for it.
什么 我连跟你说话的权利都没有了吗
What, I don't have a right to talk to you?
你就是无权和我谈论我的球队
Not when it comes to my team -- all right? --
或者我为他们做了什么或怎么做
or what I do for them or how I do it.
那我应该怎么办
So, what am I supposed to do?
我就这样站着看着然后为你叫好吗
I'm just supposed to stand around and cheer for you?
-我知道 -因为这事已经有人在做了
- Okay, look, I know -- - because you already have those people.
我知道这是你生日
I-I know this is your birthday.
这件事对我来说也很难
I -- it was hard for me, too, this one.
别说了 你在敷衍我
Stop. You're dismissing me.
不管 不管是因为什么原因
Look, for whatever -- whatever reason,
是你想要跟我吵架
you -- you want to get into it with me.
不 我 我没有想惹你生气
No, I'm -- I'm not trying to hit you.
你就是想让我发脾气
You want me to throw some punches.
好吧 你想怎样 你♥他♥妈♥到底想怎样
All right, well, what do you want? What the...do you want?
你想我站在这里吐槽
You want me to stand here and spew...
这样你就觉得你嫁的人有多好了吗
so you can feel good about the guy you married?
莱斯利让我告诉你
Leslie wanted me to tell you...
让你的队员们向警♥察♥撒谎
to tell your boys to lie to the police.
她让我跟你说 去给你的队员们
She wanted me to tell you to give them
做一个你那种小小的
one of your little talks...
关于忠诚 团结的
about fidelity...
讲话
and unity.
我不知道她想怎么样
I don't know what she wanted,
但我绝对不会要他们说谎的
but I never would have told them to lie.
但你有真的努力去找真♥相♥吗
But have you ever really tried to find out the truth?
真♥相♥ 并不愤世嫉俗
The truth... isn't cynical.
我只是 只是为你好
I... I just -- I want something better for you...
为我们的女儿好
and better for our daughter.
贝卡有我们
Becca has us.
那些男孩 他们需要我
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表