剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
不知道
I don't know.
几个月吧 我估计
A couple of months? Maybe?
你买♥♥了什么 凯文
What was it, Kevin?
一只手镯
A bracelet.
那她答应你什么了
What did she promise you?
她答应给你什么好处了
What did she tell you she was gonna do for that bracelet?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我们之前吵架了
We got into a fight.
所以呢 你就给她买♥♥了个阔气的镯子
Okay, so, you got her a slick bracelet,
也因为你这么阔气
and because you were so slick,
她就不计前嫌跟你重归于好了
she got back with you and it was all good?
你跟她睡过了吗
Are you having sexual relations with her?
妈 请你不要说成这样 为什么
Mom, please don't say it like that. Why --
-好 那你想我怎么说 -别这么说就行
- Well, how do you want me to say it? - Any other way but that one.
那怎么说 是说你上的她 还是说隔靴搔痒
What, you roll up on her? Knocking the boots?
忙着做事
Getting busy?
-没人这么说 -这就是你们平常干的事吗
- Nobody says any of those things. - That's what you all do?
她 她不是那种人
No, she's -- she's not like that.
难说 为了900块也是有可能的
Hmm, well, for $900, she could be.
以后这就是常态了
That's how it's gonna be from now on.
你长得好 会打球 你还有钱
Good looks, skills. You've got money.
姑娘一抓一大把
There are girls out there,
她们肯定争着抢着要追你
They're gonna be coming hard at you for that.
想做你孩子的妈妈
They're gonna be trying to be your baby mama
好大捞一笔
just so they can get paid.
她们就是这种人
That's how they are.
上一次瓦尔离900块这么近的时候
And the last time Val was anywhere near $900 --
你当我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
这种女孩儿正盼着你傻呢
Some of these girls out here are gonna hope that you are.
那我怎么知道
Then how am I supposed to know?
她家有钱吗
Well, does her family have any money?
如果她家里有钱
Because if her family has money,
那她就不会在来你这里要东要西的
then she doesn't want anything from you.
但别的女孩儿 莺莺燕燕的
But these other girls, running around here,
还没钱 嚷嚷着
broke, talking about,
"我想要钻石 给我钻石"
"I want me some rocks, show me the rocks," I...
那绝对是婊♥子♥
Those are straight hos.
还是留给白人垃圾们比较好
You can leave those for the WTs,
因为你值得更好的
'cause you're better than that.
你懂我的意思吗
You hear what I'm trying to say?
懂
Yeah.
好的 那你现在去把它拿回来
All right, now, you got to get it back.
她可配不上一只900块的镯子
She doesn't get to keep a $900 bracelet.
但是我已经给她了
But I gave it to her already.
你为什么要买♥♥它
What did you buy it with?
对你来说不算什么 妈妈 只花了九百美元而已
Mom, that's nothing to you. That's $900.
你开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
去把它要回来 凯文
You get it back, Kevin,
今天就去把它要回来
and you get it back today.
如果你不去的话 我就叫警♥察♥一起过去
If not, I will go over there myself with the police,
然后说手镯是她偷的
because as far as I'm concerned, she stole it.
艾维登艺术大楼
The Avedon arts building?
艾维登图书馆
The Avedon library?
艾维登体育中心
The Avedon athletic center?
我不擅长运动
I wasn't good at sports.
艾维登计算机科学中心
The Avedon computer science center?
我知道你很擅长计算机
We know you're good at computers.
是的
Yeah.
我对你的学校并不太感兴趣
Look, your school's not really a priority for me.
我没有小孩
I don't have kids.
你可以把这些孩子都当做自己的孩子
These are all our children.
我不需要筹款演讲
I don't need the fundraising speech.
那并不是一个演讲
It's not a speech.
就是富人的小孩上富人小孩的学校而已
It's rich kids going to a rich kid's school.
我当年上的是公立学校 也没觉得有什么不好
I went to a public school. I turned out okay.
这是一个让你能够
This is an opportunity for you
名垂青史的好机会
to start building your own legacy.
所有的建筑都会用你的名字来命名
The name that goes on the building is yours,
而不是你父亲的
not your father's.
只要一百万美元
A million dollars for naming rights,
就可以让你的名字被人记住
for the right to put your name where it matters.
你心里应该很清楚这是笔划算的买♥♥卖♥♥
You know a good deal when you see one.
是的 但我同样也很清楚你是个出色的推销员
Yeah. I know a good pitch when I hear one, too.
好吧 让我考虑考虑
Okay. Let me think about it.
-好的 -回头再聊
- Okay. - Then we'll talk.
-没问题 - 这些东西我带走了
- You bet. - I'll take care of these.
-好的 -对了
- Okay. - You know what?
我打算去参加你们的庆典
I'm gonna go to that gala of yours.
帮我留几张票
Put me down for a couple of tickets.
没问题
Okay, I will.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他跟我说话的感觉就好像我是个八岁的孩子
He talked to me like I was 8 years old.
"我当年上的是公立学校"
"I went to public school."
他当年上公立学校的唯一原因就是
The only reason he went to public school
他爸当时正在参加竞选
cause his dad was running for office.
如果上私立学校的话就没人给他爸投票了
Nobody votes for a politician whose kids are in private.
我真爱那种你关心的小孩是富家子弟
I love that if the kids you care about come from means,
那就没什么值得关心的想法
you're not supposed to care about them.
就连有钱人都是这样认为的
I mean, even someone with money thinks that.
我真是
I just -- ugh --
受不了这种虚伪的作戏了
getting sick of the whole dance.
辞职吧
Resign.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
辞职
Resign.
这就是你给我的职业生涯建议
That's really your career advice?
你真的想做私立学校校长
Is being headmaster really your career?
资本发展是我的专长
Capital development is my profession.
但是那并不是你自己的学校 你为什么...
But it's not your school, so what do you care if --
那我也可以说那不是你自己的公♥司♥
Well, I could say it's not your company,
你为什么那么上心
so what do you care,
只是你有长♥期♥合同而已
except you have a long-term contract.
如果那个地方的人并没有足够的兴趣
If people at that place aren't interested enough
-投入资金... -什么"那个地方"
- to put money into it -- - "That place"?
我们...
This...
还是不要谈论这个话题了
is not a good topic for me.
从来都不是
Never is.
我很在乎自己的工作 它很重要
I care about what I do. What I do is important.
好的
Okay.
跟你说点好消息吧
Here's the good news.
目标就快要达成了
The goal is in sight.
然后我就可以尝试着喜欢纽约
Then I can learn to like New York
然后加入到你的
and join you at your nameless,
不知名不要脸无信仰的机构
faceless, godless institution.
我们明年能撑过去吗
We gonna make it through the next year?
我们明年能撑过去吗
We gonna make it through the next year?
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
好 很好 非常好
Yeah, great. Fine. Good.
我觉得她会喜欢的
Well, I think she'd like it.
不管你给你妈妈买♥♥什么东西 她都会喜欢的
Look, whatever you get your mom, she's gonna appreciate it.
我们应该给她准备个惊喜派对
We should throw her a surprise party.
她不喜欢惊喜
She doesn't like surprises.
我喜欢惊喜 所以我们应该办一个
I like surprises, so we should do it.
这个生日对你妈妈来说很重要
It is a big birthday for your mom.
我觉得我们不应该拿这个做实验
I don't know if it's the one we should be experimenting on.
对了 你妈妈希望我和你谈件事情
So, your mom, she wanted me to have a talk with you.
你懂的 就是...
And, you know, just, uh --
小心男生们
you know, just be mindful of guys.
听着
Hey. Hey, come on.
会有很多男生开始追求你
You know, guys are gonna be coming at you,
你要学会...
And, you know, you need to be...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表