剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
that doesn't make you feel like you're fighting back?
我觉得现在我比一开始还要孤立无援
I feel more alone now than when this started.
之前 我...我只想逃避 躲藏
Before, I... I just wanted to run and hide,
而现在 我想...
And now...I want...
你想做什么
What do you want?
告诉我你都做过什么
Tell me what you did.
告诉我啊
Tell me what you did!
我...我什么也没做
I...didn't do anything.
你对我撒谎了 对吧
You lied to me, right?
这个你可做过
You did that.
你就真是同性恋我也不在乎
I don't care that you're gay.
我不是 我...
I'm not. I...
有点男人样 行吗
Just be a man. Okay?
说句实话
Tell the truth.
很多事我也没搞清楚
I'm trying to figure stuff out.
你跟艾瑞克发短♥信♥说要他压着你
You texted Eric about holding you down,
要他让你窒息
about choking you.
这你倒是想的很明白不是吗
You didn't have to figure that out, right?
你知道想让他怎么虐待你
You knew how you wanted him to grind on you.
那你还迷惑什么 你迷惑什么
So how are you confused? What are you confused about?!
迷惑对你的感觉
How I feel about you.
你对我有过感觉吗
When did you feel anything about me?
你对我说谎
I see how you lied to me.
你给我灌酒
I see how you'd get a few beers in me,
让我对你野蛮一点
tell me to hard-grind on you some.
你是把我当男生了吗
Was I supposed to be a boy to you?
所以你才那样要求我吗
Is that why you did me like that?
所以你才和我在一起吗
Is that why you were with me?
你把我当男生
Am I a boy to you?
你给我传染过什么吗
Did you give me anything?
你有病吗
Are you clean?
没有
I'm clean.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我做了检查
I got tested.
你做的多得都得做检查了吗
You did it enough you had to get tested?
我只是
I just...
做了检查
I got tested.
我站在了你这边
I stood up for you.
其他所有人 他们都欺负你 只有我
Everybody else -- they cut you, but I stood up!
你要我去跟警♥察♥说
You want I should go tell the police
你就是个骗子吗
that you're a lying piece of...
你要我去跟他们说你是个大骗子吗
Do you want me to go and tell them that you're a liar?
告诉他们我喝醉了
Tell them I got drunk.
告诉他们我只是躺在地上
Tell them I was just lying on the ground,
其他孩子拍了我的照片
kids taking my picture
因为我和男生发生了关系我就是想醉
'cause I got down with a boy and I had to get messed up.
就这么说吧
You tell them that.
所谓的事件发生时你在哪里
Where were you at the time of the alleged event?
我是一个人
I was by myself.
泰勒在别的地方
Taylor was wherever.
我并非在享受派对
I wasn't having fun.
派对上那群人 都是混♥蛋♥
The people at that party -- they were jerks.
我只想离开
I just wanted to leave.
现在派对上涉案的
There's been new information
两个年轻人有了新信息
about the intentions of both young men that evening --
泰勒去那个派对的原因
Why taylor went to the party,
和他躲开你的原因
why he separated himself from you.
知道了这些 你还相信
Knowing that, do you still believe
泰勒·布莱恩是被人故意下药吗
someone intentionally incapacitated Taylor Blaine?
相信
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为他的样子
Because of how he looked...
-他的反应 -受伤的样子吗
- How he acted. - Impaired?
不
No.
害怕
Scared...
痛苦
Hurt.
我以为我是带泰勒上了车
And I thought I was getting Taylor into a car
让他远离糟糕的事
away from whatever was happening,
但却正是让他上了强♥暴♥他的男生的车
but I put him into a car with the kid who raped him.
你是知道
Do you know for a fact --
是你问我我的想法的
You asked what I believe.
除了泰勒 你是唯一一个
Besides Taylor, you're the only person
去了派对并称发生了强♥暴♥事件的人
who was at that party who's claiming there was a rape.
那要多少人说是强♥暴♥才能引起你们的重视
How many people have to say it's a rape before you care?
我最好把这些都洗了
I should run this stuff through the wash.
想先吃点东西吗 想吃什么
You want to eat first? What do you feel like?
吃披萨
You want pizza...
还是什么
or whatever?
皮特呢
Where's Peter?
他跟你妈妈在一起
He's with your mother.
他们...就是出去一会儿
They're gonna, uh -- they just went out some.
等他回来我得把这儿收拾得像样点
I have got to get him on this place when he gets back.
我跟他说
I told him --
你想谈谈这事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
这个 我们
Well, we, uh --
我们还是有不少麻烦要解决的
We've still got a lot out in front of us --
警方那边
I mean, the police.
你想谈谈我是同性恋的事吗
You want to talk about me being gay?
等你
When you're...
准备好 我们可以
Up to it, we can, uh...
等你准备好吧
You know, when you're ready.
请进
Come in.
你这么做是错的
What you're doing is wrong.
你在惩罚我们
You're punishing us.
给我们贴标签
You're profiling us.
贴标签
Profiling you?
马特奥和他的朋友为什么被开除了
Why were Mateo and his friends expelled?
那与你们无关
That's not your business.
影响到了我们 我们就有权知道
If it affects us, then we have a right to know.
马特奥是在维护我们
Mateo was defending us.
不是你们
No, he wasn't.
我们中的某人
He was defending one of us.
艾薇被骚扰了 马特奥是在保护她
Evy was being harassed. Mateo was protecting her.
她 她不该被停学
Sh-she doesn't deserve suspension.
那些黑小子才该被关起来
Those black boys do.
没有什么"那些黑小子"
There weren't "Black boys" in that fight.
就一个黑人男孩
There was one black kid,
被马特奥和他的朋友按着打
and Mateo and his friends were beating on him.
好 在那之前发生的事呢
Well, what was happening before that?
在那之前发生了什么不重要
What was happening before that doesn't matter.
那群黑小子是在欺负艾薇也不重要
If the black boys were bullying Evy?
不要再叫他们"黑小子"
Stop saying "Black boys."
他们是种族主义者也不重要
If they were being racist?
你怎么知道他是
How you know he was?
那你就知道他们不是吗
Do you know they weren't?
我只看见马特奥和他朋友
I saw Mateo and his guys --
所以你就只管你看见的吗
So it's about what you saw?
三个孩子狂揍一个孩子
Three kids beating up on one boy.
-你都没在现场 -别跑过来装得好像
- You weren't even there. - Don't come in here acting like
-他是在维护正义 -你就怪马特奥
- he was doing something right. - And you're blaming Mateo.
-马特奥做的事 -他在替艾薇出头
- All Mateo was doing -- - He was standing up for Evy,
-跟流氓没两样 -我们也要来支持他
- was acting like a thug! - and we're standing up for him!
你们想说的我都听到了 就到这儿吧
Said what you had to say. It's done.
-是布莱恩女士吗 -是我
- Miss Blaine? - Yes?
我是克拉斯♥诺♥警探
Detective Krasno.
我打来是想告诉你 据我们所知
I'm calling to let you know that based on what we know,
郡检察官暂时不会对你儿子一案
the County Prosecutor is not bringing charges
提出任何控告
in your son's case at this time.
不好意思 什么叫"暂时"
I'm sorry. "At this time"?
如果有任何最新消息
If there's new information,
我们会第一时间通知你
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表