剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
这里是911 请问需要报♥警♥ 救火还是医疗援助
我不知道是不是入室抢劫
但...但我的邻居好像...好像...
他们看起来像是死了
我是莱斯 我现在不能接电♥话♥
This is Russ. You caught me away from the phone.
请留口讯
Please leave a message.
斯柯奇先生 我是莫德斯托劫杀组的
Mr. Skokie, this is Chuck Palmer
恰克·帕尔默
with the City of Modesto Robbery/Homicide Division.
我会给你留下电♥话♥号♥码
I'm going to leave you a number,
希望你尽快回电♥话♥
and if you could please give me a call back as soon as you can.
要跟你谈很重要的事
It's very important that I speak with you.
你好 我是莱斯
Yes, this is Russ.
你好
Yes.
等等 那...那什么意思
W-wait. What does that -- what does that...mean?
你...你以为...他...我...
Y-you -- you -- you think he's been -- I-I'm s-- w--
对 我得飞过去
Yeah, I-I would have to fly.
我不知道多久能...
I don't know how soon I-I...
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
好 我会提前说
Okay, yeah, I'll let you know.
早上好
Good morning.
我是KYWW气象中心的气象学者斯图·海恩斯
I'm meteorologist Stu Haines in the KYWW weather center.
莫德斯托市 水 财富 知足 健康
群众围堵了莫德斯托城市会议
People filled the Modesto city meeting,
我们五天前的预告...
our five-day forecast...
很多人举着标牌
Many carrying signs...
欢迎来到莫德斯托机场
Welcome to Modesto airport.
为了您及其他乘客的安全
Please do not leave baggage unattended
请看管好自己的行李
for the safety of yourself and all airport passengers.
斯柯奇先生
Mr. Skokie.
莫德斯托警局 恰克·帕尔默
Chuck Palmer, Modesto P.D.
那边最后一个房♥间
It's the last room over here.
斯柯奇先生
Mr. Skokie,
房♥间里面的人会把帘子拉开
someone inside the room is going to pull the blind back.
你会看见桌子上有一具尸体
You're going to see a table with a body on it.
我需要你告诉我 那是否是你的儿子
I need you to tell me if the body you see is your son.
准备好了就告诉我
Let me know when you're ready.
斯柯奇先生
Mr. Skokie.
开始吧
Go ahead.
是马特 是他
That's Matt. That's him.
我们找个地方去坐下...
Why don't we, uh, go sit down somewhere --
我能
Can I,
我能用一下这里的洗手间吗
is there a bathroom I could use?
我们接到了你儿子的邻居的电♥话♥
We took a call from one of your son's neighbors.
警♥察♥闻讯赶到你儿子的家
Officers responded to your son's home,
在那里发现了两名受害人
where they found two victims.
格温 格温死了吗
Gwen? Is Gwen dead?
格温在医院 她的情况也不乐观
Gwen's at the hospital. She's in critical condition.
说实话 斯柯奇先生 看起来不容乐观
I have to be honest, Mr. Skokie. It doesn't look very hopeful.
具体情况仍在调查中
We're still investigating what happened,
但我们在案发现场没有找到
but we haven't been able to locate a wallet,
你儿子的钱包 信♥用♥卡♥ 身份证
credit cards, I.D. for your son at the scene.
动机有可能是抢劫
It's possible the motivation was robbery,
但是我们不会排除其他可能
but we're not ruling anything out.
斯柯奇先生 我没法细说
Mr. Skokie, I can't go into specifics,
但有痕迹显示
But your son's wife --
您的儿媳曾经遭受性侵犯
there are indications she was sexually insulted.
天哪
Oh, god.
我们现在有这么几条线索
Now, we have a few leads that we're following.
我们得到可靠线索
We have a very strong description
是枪案发生时 附近涉案车辆的外观描述
of a vehicle of interest that was in the vicinity during the shooting.
我们在找的司机是一名年轻的西班牙裔的男性
The driver we're looking for is a young Hispanic male.
格温还好吗
Is Gwen all right?
她没事吧 没事吧
Is she gonna -- is she gonna be all right?
-她情况不乐观 斯科奇先生 -我想...
- She's in critical condition, mr. Skokie. - I'd like to
我想我该去
I think I would like to see her...
-我现在也不清楚 -看看她...
- I honestly don't know right now. - ...and go where she is.
我们想抓住凶手
We want to catch the person who did this,
希望你能尽可能帮助我们
and if there's anything you can do to help us --
你儿子提过 他跟谁
Did your son ever mention anyone that he had any problems with,
有何冲突吗
anyone who might --
没有 马特 我不知...他没...
No. Matt, he -- I-I don't -- h-he's not --
斯科奇先生 你上次跟他谈话是什么时候
When was the last time that you talked to him, mr. Skokie?
星期天
Sunday.
我们谈了...
W-we talked every...
就是那时候的事 对吗
That's when it happened, isn't it?
你有联♥系♥他的母亲吗
Have you got his mother yet?
还没有 我们有你的电♥话♥
No, sir. We had your number.
所以联♥系♥你来确认死者身份
We contacted you for a positive I.D.
你要给他妈妈打个电♥话♥吗
Would you like to call his mother?
斯科奇先生 你要给她打个电♥话♥吗
Would you like to call her, Mr. Skokie?
-这是你的吗 -对
- This it for you? - That's it.
兄弟 这个酷哦 我也想来一副
Yeah, these are sick, man. Trying to get me a pair.
是啊
Yeah.
一共235.35元
It's gonna be $235.35.
好了 斯科奇先生 好好享受吧
All right, Mr. Skokie. You enjoy those.
好
All right.
老爸
Hi, papi.
我和卡洛斯在做作业
Me and Carlos were doing homework.
你们做完了吗 做完他就可以走了
You done? 'Cause if you're done, he can go.
学校见
See you at school, all right?
干嘛非要这么粗鲁
Why do you have to be so rude?
珍妮 你知道有课的日子
Jenny, you know you're not supposed to
不应该喊人来家里玩
have anyone over during the week.
-我们在做作业 -作业
- We were doing homework. - Homework?
-是的 -真的 书都不用
- Yes. - Really? No books?
-我们做完了 -做完了
- We finished. - Oh, you finished.
不 你没做完 丫头 所以别这么说
No, you didn't finish, mija, so don't tell me that.
好了 现在房♥间被搞得乱糟糟
All right. Now everything's a mess.
-你带男孩回家鬼混 -才没有乱糟糟
- You got boys coming over. - It's not a mess!
我在涂指甲
I was doing my nails!
珍妮 如果你不守规矩
Jenny, if you can't follow the rules,
那我想你就不能去参加
then I guess you don't get to go
你周末的小派对
to your little party over the weekend
或任何你打算去参加的活动
or anything else you had planned.
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮
Jenny.
爸比
Papi.
儿子
Mijo.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
不错
Good.
启动器来了
So, the, the starter came in.
明天到修理厂来 我们把它装进去
Come by the garage tomorrow. We'll put it in.
好的
Okay.
你在学校认识那个男孩子吗
So, you know this boy from school?
不熟
Not really.
他经常惹麻烦吗
Well, does he get in trouble a lot?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
他们刚才在做什么
What were they doing?
做作业 然后你就回来了
Homework. And then you came in.
就这样
That's it.
我要去看电视了
I'm gonna watch TV.
我几乎辨认不出来了
I couldn't hardly recognize him.
警探说 枪...
The detective said that the t-the gun
肯定是正对着他的脸开的
must have been right in the front of his face.
警♥察♥在干什么
Well, what are the police doing?
他们 他们查到了一辆车子
Well, they they they have a description of a car.
车...马特什么时候被杀的 周日吧
A -- when was Matt killed, Sunday?
现在周二 他们只查到了辆车
It's Tuesday. All they have is a description of a car?
他们认为可能是某个西班牙裔的孩子干的
And, uh, they said that, uh, they think it might be an Hispanic kid.
是非法移♥民♥吗
Some illegal?
他们只说是"西班牙裔"
I...just "Hispanic".
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表