剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我觉得需要召开紧急会议讨论这次的泰勒·布莱恩事件
如果我们不采取必要的行动
事情很快会变得非常糟糕
某种网络攻击
with some kind of cyber attack.
我需要你关闭防火墙
I need you to close the firewall,
关闭服务器 拒绝所有访问权限
shut down the server, and deny access system-wide.
这简直令人作呕
莱兰中学无论如何也不会欢迎一个
身背如此恶劣指控的同性恋球员
为什么我们不把他永久开除
对这类恶劣行径的默许只会玷污学校的声誉
不能让这样的事情发生
好的 都搞定了
I'm here. It's done.
审查服务器的权限日志
Review the server access logs.
找出泄露数据的帐号♥
Find out which accounts have been accessing the data.
好的 我们会扫描所有的服务器
Yeah, we're gonna scan the servers.
我们会检查所有的漏洞
We need to do a full breach review.
被盗信息全部查清告诉我
Find out exactly what was compromised and let me know.
杰克 先告诉我
Jake, call me first.
怎么了
What happened?
发生什么了
W-What's going on?
篮球队打架了
A fight -- The basketball team,
队员相互攻击
they're fighting each other.
肯定有什么不对劲
Something's going on,
但丹没有采取任何措施
and Dan's not doing anything about it.
或者是他不愿意采取措施
Or -- Or he won't do anything.
好的 我来处理
Okay, I'll take care of it.
不行
No, don't.
如果真有什么问题 我会解决的
Well, if it's a problem, I will handle it.
迈克尔 我们不能再光想着解决事情了
Michael, we can't just handle things anymore.
他的朋友去世了
His friend is dead,
我们一副可以买♥♥通这种事的态度是不行的
and acting like we can buy our way into making that bet--
我们只是需要跟凯文谈谈
We just need to talk to Kevin.
我们可以整天都和他谈
We can talk to him all day long.
但我们需要的是让他主动跟我们谈
We need to get him to start talking to us.
你有空吗
Hey. You got a minute?
我正有事情要做
I'm in the middle of some things.
一分钟就好
I-I just need a minute.
路易斯博士说你要在我的审查会上做报告
Dr. Lewis says you're going to make a statement at my review.
是的
Yes.
你打算提什么事吗
Is there anything in particular you're going to talk about?
那是给董事会成员听的
That's for the board.
路易斯博士一直在跟我说这次审查只是
Dr. Lewis keeps telling me this review is, uh --
东哈登大学
莫妮卡·萨拉扎
教育管理硕士
例行公事
it's just standard.
他们只会填一些表 仅此而已
They're just going to tick some boxes, and that's that.
她都这么跟你说了
If that's what she's telling you...
如果还有什么别的我要面对的事情
If -- If -- If there's any other thing I'm being set up for,
我非常希望你能告诉我
I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know.
我不想被打个措手不及
I don't want to be caught off-guard.
我想先问你一下
I mean, I-I'm asking you.
请坐吧
Please.
马特奥和那个黑人学生特里
What happened in that fight
打架到底是怎么回事
between Mateo and the black student -- Tre?
马特奥因为殴打特里
Mateo got a three-day suspension
被停课三天 按照校规
for attacking Tre -- by the book.
对特里没有任何处罚
And nothing for Tre?
特里是受害者
Tre was the victim.
你希望为受害者主持公道
You wanted to do what was right for the victim.
是的
Yes.
我为一些西裔学生做外展服务
You know, I do outreach with Hispanic students.
其中一个年轻女孩叫做艾薇·多明格斯
One of the young girls I see is Evy Dominguez.
她跟我说特里不仅仅欺负她
She told me Tre not only bullied her
对她进行种族诋毁
and used racial slurs,
还摸了她
but also touched her --
恶意地
aggressively.
这是性骚扰
That's sexual assault.
她没有跟我说这些
She didn't -- She didn't say anything to me.
你没有跟进调查她吗
Did you ever follow up with her?
我有将近两千个学生 莫妮卡
I've got nearly 2,000 students, Monica.
我不可能对每一个都跟进调查
I can't follow up on every one of them.
马特奥告诉你了
Mateo told you what happened.
他跟你说了艾薇一直被骚扰
He told you Evy was being harassed.
他没告诉我艾薇被人摸了
He didn't tell me about her being touched.
你分开二人时 马特奥骂了特里黑鬼
When you broke up the fight, Mateo called Tre the "N" Word.
也许在那之后 你就什么都听不进去了
Maybe after that, you didn't want to hear anything else.
我觉得你是个好人
Look, I think you're a good person,
我真这么觉得 但是你这次确实错了
I really do, but you got it wrong,
很多人都被伤害了
and a lot of people got hurt.
我觉得你需要在审查会上 承认错误
I think you need to go into that review, admit fault,
承认你自己的偏见
and admit to your own bias.
-说我是个种族主义者 -说你错了
- Say I'm a racist? - Say you made a mistake.
不是这样的
It's not true.
真♥相♥就是这样的
There is truth in it.
就是这样的
There is.
你可以坚持己见否认这一切
You can be rigid and deny,
或者稍微低一下头保住你的工作
or you can bend a little and keep your job.
如果那能让你继续做
If that lets you keep doing the things
对你重要的事 就低头吧 克里斯
that are important to you, just bend, Chris.
我没错
I wasn't wrong.
我不知道在艾薇身上发生的事情
I didn't know what happened to Evy.
如果学生什么都不对我说
I can't solve a problem
我就什么问题也解决不了
if a student won't say anything to me.
但她跟我说了
Well, she said something to me.
这说明什么
What does that tell you?
特瑞娜:不多...你呢
我:跟我的女儿们[也有女朋友的意思]在一起
特瑞娜:你的女朋友们 在普拉亚吗
意思是我的女儿们 在印第安纳州待几天
能进行成人间的谈话吗 想见面说吗
特瑞娜:见面干嘛
我:就是聊聊天
特瑞娜:有个叫逃避的酒吧 8点见
米娅 梅茜 爸爸给你们去弄些吃的
Mia, Mercy, Daddy's gonna get you something to eat.
爸爸就出去一小会儿
Daddy's gonna go for a little bit.
现实是 损害已经造成了
The reality is, the damage is done.
学校看起来像是有罪的同谋
The school looks culpable and complicit.
好吧 我...我...我们可以反驳
Well, w...w...we'll fight this.
怎么反驳 事实摆在眼
Fight it how? The information's out there.
从现在开始 就是水刑了
From here on in, it's just water torture...
一点一点地来
leak by leak.
董事会看起来是应当受到谴责的
The board looks reprehensible.
你知道吗 我...我...我看着这一切 还有你...
You know, I...I...I look at all this, and you...
你一直在试图让自己置身事外
You have managed to keep yourself out of the dirt.
这是个需要做出艰难决定的时刻
This is a moment for very difficult decisions.
你一直是学校最强大的支持者和拥护者
You've been the school's strongest supporter and advocate.
为了学校 再一次
For the school's sake, one more time,
你需要成为一个领头者
you're going to have to be a leader.
你...你想让我辞...辞职
Y...You want me to...to resign?
不止这样...
More than that...
其他成员也被牵连 所以
Other members were implicated, as well.
我们需要解散整个董事会
We need to dissolve the entire board
并且在这个过渡阶段委任一名受托人
and appoint a trustee for an interim period.
为了可持续性 我将继续担任校长
For the sake of continuity, I will stay on as headmaster.
等...等...等一下 可是...
W...W...Wait a minute, though...
重要的是要让捐赠者和学生家里知道
It's important for the donors and the families to know
尽管将会有些变动...
that although changes are coming...
事件的每一步你都参与了
You were part of this at every step.
正如你指出的 格雷厄姆博士的记录是清白的
As you noted, Dr. Graham comes across as unsoiled on the record.
从职务上说 她为决策透明化游说
Officially, she lobbied for transparency with the authorities,
为所谓的受害者进行咨♥询♥服务和帮助
counseling and assistance for the alleged victim,
并且接纳一个公开同性恋倾向的运动员重回校园
and inclusion of an openly gay athlete on his return to school.
我整合了一个过渡计划
I've put together a transition plan
已经分发给了家长们 捐赠者...
which I've already distributed to the parents, donors...
以及媒体
and the press.
退休议员罗伯特·巴特勒
Retired Senator Robert Butler has agreed to act as trustee
莱兰中学
已经同意担任受托人
and fiduciary caretaker.
他是一位受尊敬的校友
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表