剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
而是有人给他的酒里下了药
Somebody put something in his drink.
什么药 GHB[迷♥奸♥药]吗
Something what? GHB?
反正就是给他下药了
They drugged him.
他女朋友当时在场 她都看到了
His girlfriend was there. She saw him.
为什么那些人要给他下药
Why would they want to give him drugs?
他们不喜欢他
They don't like him.
因为不喜欢就给他下药 未免也太小题大做
That's a lot of effort just because you don't like somebody.
他们到底是为什么...
Why would they want --
我不知...这...这不是应该你来告诉我吗
I don't -- that's -- that's -- that's your job.
这是...
That's...
这是你的事啊
That's what you need to find out.
你真的想调查你儿子这件事吗
You really want to do this to your son?
我儿子被强♥暴♥了
My son was raped.
强♥暴♥是犯罪的一种
That's a specific category of crime.
-具体是指强迫与异性... -那不然叫什么
- Forced intercourse with - What do you want to call it?
-发生性关系 -那你说应该叫什么
- a member of the opposite sex. - What do you want to call it?
我不在乎你管它叫什么
I don't care what you call it.
我只要你做点什么
I just need you to do something.
这些学生 他们拍照了 还喝酒了
They -- they were taking pictures, there was drinking.
他们...他们在网上对他说三道四
They -- they talked about him online.
你们难道就什么都做不了吗
You can't do something about that?
-那是... -你们就不能做点什么吗
- That's for the... - You can't do something with that?
那是学校的事
That's for the school to handle.
-为什么 这分明是犯罪啊 -你看
- Why? It's a crime. - Look
学生里有些还是未成年 你儿子也是
Some of these kids are minors. Your son is a minor.
立案调查对他们来说可不是小事
This is a lot to put them through.
孩子们就是会做蠢事
Kids do dumb stuff.
我不是说你儿子 我是说...
Now, I'm not talking about your son, I'm talking about...
我孩子十五岁 小孩子的事我了解得很
Look, I've got a 15-year-old. I know how it is.
如果我是你 我就...
I'd maybe...
如果你觉得你儿子有酗酒什么的问题
If you think your son's got a drinking problem or something,
你就应该想办法帮他
You should really try to get him some help.
好吧
Okay.
市政厅腐♥败♥ 另有内♥幕♥
印第安纳时代先驱报
联♥系♥人 嘉米·罗丝
你去找这些人寻求帮助
You go to these people asking for help.
刚一开口你就知道没戏了
The minute you start talking, you can see it.
他们压根就不相信你
They don't believe you.
他们 他们甚至都觉得那不是强♥暴♥
They -- they don't -- they won't even call it what it is
因为他们觉得男孩子根本不会被强♥暴♥
Because they don't think it happens to boys.
然后我就开始怀疑自己
Then I start doubting myself.
难道真是我错了吗
Maybe I got it wrong.
于是我上网 看了那些文章
S-so I go online, and I find all these articles.
学校里 体育队 男孩子被性侵
Schools, sports teams, boys getting assaulted.
这种事多得简直超乎想象
It happens more than you think.
我告诉你 学校想掩盖此事
I mean, that -- that school wants to hide it.
警♥察♥想撒手不管
The police want to ignore it.
本不该需要我四处求人来帮我儿子的
I shouldn't have to beg people to care about my son.
我得做一些笔记
I'm gonna take some notes.
把你知道的都告诉我
Tell me what you know,
如果真的有什么猫腻 我就会跟进
And if there's something there, I'll pursue it.
我只求你一件事
The only thing I ask --
可以不要用我儿子的真名吗
can you not print my son's name?
我不必用他的真名
I don't have to use his name.
不过 只要文章一刊登
But this article comes out,
人们很容易就能猜出是你儿子
It's not gonna be hard for people to do the math.
他们也会知道是你说出来的
They're gonna know where it's coming from.
所以 在你开始说之前我得问你
So, before you say anything,
你真的确定要公开此事吗
are you sure you wanna go public with this?
是的 我确定
Yes, I am.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表