剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
如果2减I等于0
If 2 minus "I" Is a zero
而多项式系数为真
and the coefficients of the polynomial are real...
会做了吗
You see how that works?
不会
No.
你不会做
You don't see how that works?
我们昨天刚做过的
We did this one yesterday.
这就对了
There you go.
你写对了多少字
How many words you got right there?
你做到了
You did it.
真聪明 跟爸爸一样
Smart, just like dad.
停手 拜托请停手
现在你感受到被攻击的滋味了
对 周二周三最好
Yeah, Tuesday and Wednesday are the best.
周五周六不行
Friday, Saturday, I can't do.
你儿子是个贱♥人♥
Your son is a whore!
承认吧
Admit it.
他喝醉了跟别的男孩做♥爱♥
He got drunk and had sex with another boy.
女士 请离开
Ma'am. You need to go.
而你一点都不在乎
And you don't even care about
-你对我儿子的伤害 -请离开
- what you're doing to my son. - You need to go!
-现在就走 -你会遭报应的
- Right now! - You're gonna get what's yours.
-请马上离开 -你会遭...
- You need to go right now! - You're gonna get what you des...
-女士 你有证件吗 -怎么了
- Ma'am, you got I.D.? - Why?
能让我看你下你的证件吗
Can I see your I.D., please?
我接到了一家餐厅的骚乱报♥警♥
We got a call about a disturbance at this restaurant.
你对此事不知情 对吧
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
不
No.
好的 如果你在这儿没什么事
Okay, if you don't have any business here,
也许离开比较好 拉科鲁瓦夫人
might want to move on, Ms. Lacroix.
我什么也没做
I wasn't doing anything.
没事做 就回家吧
Got nothing to do, might as well head home.
面对你这些你是什么感受
How does all this make you feel?
所有发生的事 你有什么感受
With everything's that happened, how does it feel?
人们总问我这个问题
People keep asking me that.
那么答案呢
And...?
我总是回答 "我应该有什么感受"
And I keep telling them, "How's what supposed to feel?"
被诬告强♥奸♥
Well, to be falsely accused of assault,
做公开的同性恋运动员
to be an openly gay athlete,
做榜样
to be a role model --
那对你意味着什么
What's that mean to you?
我在努力不去想那些
I'm trying not to think about all that.
但显然大家想的只有这些
But that's what everybody else is doing.
突然之间 所有人都把它当大事了
All of a sudden, everybody's making a big deal of it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你觉得你让其他同性恋运动员
Do you think you've made it easier
更容易出柜了吗
for other gay athletes to come out?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许没有
Probably not.
他们看到我受到的这些关注
They see all this attention I'm getting,
可能会更想藏着了
they might want to hide out more
因为所有人谈论的话题就是我是个同性恋
since all anyone wants to talk about is how I'm gay.
-你确实是 -那不是重点
- You are gay. - That's not it.
但你的出柜给出了一个态度
But your coming out makes a statement.
所以如果你有什么话
So, if you had a message --
哪怕一句 想跟你的同性恋运动员同伴说的
one thing to say to your fellow gay athletes...
我只是要回到学校
Look, I'm just getting back to school.
对那些对世界隐瞒自己的人
...who's hiding their truth from the world,
-你会说什么 -我只是在努力应对
- what would that be? - I'm just dealing with this.
怎么突然间我就成了同性恋孩子的代言人了
How come, all of a sudden, I got to speak up for every gay kid?
我没什么要跟他们说的
I've got nothing to say to them.
我是同性恋 但我不是娘娘腔
I'm gay, but I'm not a faggot.
每个人处理事情的方式都不同
Everyone handles things differently.
莱兰中学骑士队
目前 艾瑞克明显还没准备好
Right now, Eric obviously isn't ready to handle
承担讲述境况的责任
the responsibility of speaking to his circumstance.
那也不能抹去他说过的话
Look, he said what he said.
他才17岁 最近又遭遇了很多事
He's a 17-year-old boy who has been through a lot.
让他因为一点不幸而被评头论足
It doesn't serve him, it doesn't serve anybody
对他没好处 对所有人都没好处
for him to be judged by one unfortunate --
"娘娘腔"是种不幸吗
The "F" word is unfortunate?
一句话而已
It -- by one comment.
为什么要给那些不接受出柜运动员的人
Why give people who are unaccepting of open athletes
不容忍♥的借口呢
an excuse to be intolerant?
我不发表
I'll hold it back.
这样就对了
It's the right thing to do.
-我们的孩子需要被公平对待 -是的
- Our kids need to be treated fair. - Yeah.
让人怎么看 你只给拉丁裔学生停课
How's it look, you just suspending the Latinos?
在我看来就是你偏向黑人学生
Looks like you're favoring the black kids to me.
为了什么呢
And for what?
打架而已
A fight?
三个打一个那就不叫打架
It's not a fight when three guys jump one guy.
叫殴打
It's assault.
孩子们是因为自己的行为而停课
Now, the boys were suspended for their actions,
不是因为种族
not their race.
我也不想惩罚孩子们 好吗
Look, I don't want to punish kids, okay?
我想解决问题
I-I want to solve the problem.
那你就该支持正义
Then you need to stand up for what's right,
而不是支持黑人
not for what's black.
你们都该放尊重点
Y'all need to respect.
如果你们把你们孩子管好点
If you handled your kids better --
听我说 跟那无关
Whoa, whoa, whoa. L-listen, it's not about that.
你把我们的孩子赶出学校 你给他们停课
You pull our kids out of school, you suspend them,
还扣帽子
you were name calling.
我没有 先生 我是...
No, I wasn't, sir. I was --
-你反对给我们的孩子配餐 -那不是真的
- You were against feeding our kids. - That's a lie.
这种事什么时候能结束
When's it going to stop?
听我说
Look...
我知道事情在你们看来可能是什么样的
Look, I-I know how it may feel to you,
但你们要理解 我在努力做正确的事
but you need to understand I'm trying to do what's right.
我女儿加入抗♥议♥是为了表达想法
My daughter joined the protest to speak her mind,
现在她却面临逃学审查
and now she's facing truancy court.
她旷课
She cut school.
是为了去举标语
For holding up a sign.
每个不出席课程的学生都会被记缺勤
Any student who's not attending class is marked absent.
这是明文规矩 我也管不了
That's a district rule, and that's beyond me.
没错
That's true.
你是校长
You're the principal here.
你凭什么管不了
How is that beyond you?
你一直说你想做正确的事
You keep saying you want to do right.
这样也叫正确吗
How is any of this right?
您看 我也想...没错...
Look, I want to, yes...
你们完全...
You're absolu...
你开家长会是对的
You did the right thing, holding the meeting.
这种情况下一定不能
What you don't want to do is
让人觉得你在逃避
you don't want to look like you're running and hiding.
你必须正面回应...
You've just got to confront these...
可我并不想吵架
I'm not looking for confrontation.
你应该直接面对家长们 你也做到了
You've got to engage folks directly, and you did.
我倒觉得这未必不是一件好事
I actually think some good is gonna come out of this.
人往往是直到问题摆在面前才想着去解决
People don't deal with issues until they're in front of them,
而现在问题算是摆在他们面前了
And now it's in front of them.
所以这是个问题了
So now this is an issue.
这不是个问题 而是让他们参与的理由
It's not an issue. It's a reason to engage.
你也看到了
You saw some of them
有些家长提了早餐计划的事
were bringing up the breakfast program.
你让我签字同意改变计划的事
How you got me to sign off on changing it.
克里斯 比起莱兰中学那些人的处理方式
Chris, compared to what they're dealing with over at Leyland,
我们看起来更考虑周详 更理智
we look thoughtful and reasonable.
如果这事注定要发生
If this was gonna happen,
眼前就是最好的时机
it couldn't have happened at a better time.
去休息一下吧
Get some rest.
好
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表