剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
"我要成为一个怎样的丈夫 怎样的父亲"
"What kind of husband are you gonna be, what kind of father?"
所以没错 我是放弃了一些东西
So, yeah, I...Gave up things.
但是我绝不想成为那种
But I wasn't gonna be the black man
没法维持自己家庭的黑人
who couldn't keep his family together.
这就是问题所在 好像...
See, that's -- that's what's messed up. It's like...
你和妈妈
Uh, you and mom, right,
你们选择做什么 或者能做什么
you're always doing stuff or you're not doing this or that
是因为你觉得旁人会盯着你
'cause you think people are watching you.
不 不
No, no.
不管怎么样 该做的我们都会做
No, we do how we do no matter what.
但是永远别以为他们不会暗中评判你
But don't ever think they're not keeping score.
今日头条 印第安纳新闻
警方调查莱兰派对性侵案
你好 我是加米
Hello. This is Cammy.
你完全没有把重点放在强♥奸♥上
You didn't focus on the rape at all.
你只提到了一个男生的名字 仅此而已
You mentioned one guy by name, but that was it.
你还写说是学校报的警
I mean, you wrote that the school called the police?
-听上去像是 有点太 -我只是陈述事实
- I mean, it sounds -- it so-- - I presented the facts.
事实不足 我不能断定这是强♥奸♥
I can't call it rape if the facts don't support that.
孩子的父母在哪
读上去太无力了
I-it sounds weak.
是你让我把你和你儿子匿名的
You asked me to keep you and your son anonymous.
我能写的内容有限
That limits what I can say.
你告诉我你会针对学校的
You told me you were gonna go after the school.
我是不会捏造事实的 安
I'm not going to make things up, Anne.
一旦有了新的事实 我会报道
When there are new facts, I'll report them.
-喂 -我在
- Hello? - Yeah.
如果有新的消息 我会继续调查 好吗
If there's something new, I'll follow up, okay?
照顾好自己 安
Take care, Anne.
好的
Yeah.
早上好
Good morning.
-泰瑞 -早上好 汤姆
- Terri. - Good morning, Tom.
凯文还好吗
Hey, um, is Kevin okay?
他很好啊
Kevin's fine.
只是那篇文章感觉
Oh, uh, just the -- the article made it sound like...
-什么文章 -他好像有麻烦了
- What article? - he was in trouble or some--
-什么文章 -《时代先驱报》
- What article? - Uh, the Times Herald.
他们的网站上提到了凯文
There's something on their website about Kevin,
关于性侵犯什么的
something about a sexual assault.
他们说的是凯文被侵犯了吗
Are they saying Kevin was assaulted?
其实我没有很理解
I didn't really understand what --
警♥察♥是怎么和你说的
Uh, what did the police tell you?
他们就是一群孩子 只是个派对而已
I mean, it's just kids. It was a party.
只是有人
Somebody's just --
我是说这肯定是个误会 对吧
I mean, it's got to be a mistake, right?
别说了
Just stop talking.
罗布·希尔弗曼的办公室
Rob Silverman's office.
我是泰瑞·拉科鲁瓦
It's Terri Lacroix.
能稍后回电您吗
Can we return?
-我有事和他谈 -稍后回您什么号♥码方便呢
- I need to speak with him. - What's the best number?
我现在就要和他谈
I need to speak with him now.
稍等 我看看能不能联♥系♥他
Hold on. Let me see if I can get him.
迈克尔 你现在就把凯文从学校接出来
Michael, you have to get Kevin from school.
怎么了
What's wrong?
网上有一篇文章
There's an article online
关于一场派对上的性侵犯
about a sexual assault at a party,
-提到了凯文的名字 -什么
- and Kevin's name is -- - What?
喂
Hello?
-凯文怎么了 -罗布
- Kevin what? - Rob?
罗布 稍等 迈克尔 现在就去接他
Rob, hold on. Michael, get him now.
-我两分钟后打给你 -好的
- I'll call you back in two minutes. - Okay.
罗布 《时代先驱》网站上有篇文章
Rob, there's an article online from the Times Herald.
继续说 我正在查
Keep talking. I'm searching for it.
他们提到了一场派对上
They're saying something
发生的性侵犯事件
about a sexual assault that took place at a party,
他们提到了凯文的名字
and Kevin's name was published.
找到了
Uh, found it.
稍等一会 泰瑞
Give me two seconds, Terri.
凯文在哪
Where is Kevin?
迈克尔正要去学校接他
Michael is getting him from school.
-别和任何人说任何事 -好的
- Don't say anything to anyone. - Okay.
如果他们带走凯尔 不要让他和任何人交谈
If they pick Kevin up, just make sure he doesn't talk to anyone.
等等 你什么意思
Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean?
-如果他们逮捕他吗 -把他带回家
- If they arrest him? - Take him home.
-我会去找你 -我们一会儿到
- I'll come to you. - We'll be there.
好的
Okay.
我快到学校了
I'm almost at the school.
好的 带他回家 罗布会在家里和我们碰面
Okay. Bring him home. Rob will meet us at the house.
那篇文章怎么说的
What does the article say?
"印第安纳波利斯警♥察♥局
"Indianapolis police
已经证实他们正在调查
have confirmed that they are investigating
知名学校莱兰中学的篮球队成员"
members of the prestigious Leyland Academy basketball team."
他们怎么说凯文的
What does it say about Kevin?
你到学校了吗
Are you close to the school?
"凯文·拉科鲁瓦 十八岁
"Kevin Lacroix, 18,
"莱兰篮球队队长
captain of the Leyland basketball team,
"是发生性侵犯事件的派对的组织者
hosted the party where the alleged sexual assault took place.
-"在社交网站上有饮酒照片" -天哪
- Alcohol use documented on social media..." - Oh, God.
我正在看凯文的脸书主页
I'm on Kevin's Facebook page now.
人们已经发表了各种评论
People are already saying things.
别看了
Stop reading that.
这才发布
Wha-- it's been online,
两三分钟 就已经有各种评论了吗
what, two minutes, and people are already talking?
别读了 我到了
Stop reading! I'm here.
我到学校了 听我说
I'm at the school. Listen to me.
会没事的 好吗
It's going to be okay. Okay?
好的
Yeah.
-会解决的 -好的
- It's going to be okay. - Yeah.
他上车后我再打给你
I'll call you when he's in the car.
您已经接通印第安纳波利斯
You've reached Detective Williams
警♥察♥局的威廉警探
at the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
请留言
Please leave a message.
肯恩 我是泰瑞
Ken, it's Terri.
请你收到留言后马上联♥系♥我
I need you to call me as soon as you get this message.
打我手♥机♥
Call me on my cell.
是你租的派对场地吗
You rented the space for the party?
是的
Yeah.
当时有酒水吗
Was there alcohol?
回答他
Answer him.
有
Yes.
是谁带去的
Who brought it?
是我
I did.
你当时饮酒了吗
Were you inebriated?
所有人都喝了
I mean, everybody was.
你呢
Were you?
我喝了一点
I had some, yeah.
你有和女孩独处吗
At any point, were you alone with a girl?
几次吧
A couple of times, yeah.
你和其中谁发生性关系了吗
Did you have sex with any of them?
其中一个
One of them.
-她叫什么 -瓦尔
- Her name? - Val.
-我怎么跟你说的 -泰瑞
- What did I tell you about that girl? Huh? - Terri.
你们是自愿发♥生♥关♥系♥的吗
Was the encounter consensual?
应该吧
I guess.
是哪种性♥交♥
What kind of sex was it?
口♥交♥ 阴♥道♥性♥交♥
Was it oral, vaginal?
是的
Yeah.
是的 是哪个啊
"Yeah"? "Yeah," what?
都有
Both.
在哪里发生的
And where did you have intercourse?
卫生间
A bathroom.
你在卫生间地板上和那女生做♥爱♥ 凯文
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表