剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你怎么不惩罚他呢
How come you're not doing anything to him?
我们要考虑到每个人的情况
Now we're -- we're looking at each player individually.
但你要惩罚我 却不惩罚他
Yeah, but you're coming at me. You're not coming at him.
这难道公平吗
So how's that fair?
就一场 好吗
One game. All right?
艾瑞克 好啊 哥们儿
Oh, hey, Eric. What's up, bro?
想上场吗
Want to get in on the game?
艾瑞克
Eric.
艾瑞克
Eric!
那个贱♥人♥肯定说了什么
That little bitch said something.
-没什么的 -对你当然没什么
- It's nothing. - Well, it's nothing for you.
他们惩罚的又不是你
They're not doing anything to you.
我知道他肯定大嘴巴了
I know he's running his mouth.
他能说什么啊
What's he gonna say?
他都不在学校了
He's not even in school anymore.
那他也能泄密 凯文
He could still pop off, Kev.
现在泄密的人是你 哥们儿
You're the one running your mouth, though, man.
你赶紧别再说这事了 让它过去吧
You need to shut the hell up and let it be.
别想了
Like, let it go.
我帮你
I got you on this.
你怎么帮我
How you got me?
事情都做下了 改变不了
'cause it's done. That's it.
今天之后 谁也不许再提
After this, nobody's speaking on it.
你得镇定下来 哥们儿
Y-- you just need to chill, man.
为了球队 好吗
Do it for the team, all right?
别整天挂在嘴边
And don't be a bitch about it.
服了
Damn.
我不知道 有一个
I don't know. One of those...
好了 姑娘
Come on, girl.
好啊
What's up?
你好啊
Hey, yo, what up?
-你迷路了吧 -什么
- Lost? - Hey, st-- what?
-赶紧走人 -肖恩 不要 走开
- Go roll up on your own. - Sean, no. Back off.
你们俩 够...
You guys, st...
就这么点劲吗
Do me better.
有问题吗
Hey. We got a problem?
马特奥 你有什么问题吗
Mateo, you got a problem?
没有
Nah.
那你好好想想你现在该干什么
Then you need to figure out where you need to be.
你有课吗
You have class?
有
Yeah.
那就上课去 赶紧的
Then get to class. Let's go.
他俩没什么事吧
Everything straight with these two?
只是男孩那些事吗
Boys being boys?
是的
Yeah.
课间休息时你自己要注意 知道了吗
I want you to be mindful hanging out between class, okay?
知道了
Yeah.
该干吗干吗去
Get where you need to be.
你已经迟到了
You're already late.
别再闯出其他祸来
Let's not get into an accident.
你们这种做法不仅错误而且残酷
What you're doing is wrong, and it's cruel.
这样做真的是不给孩子们饭吃
You're literally trying to take food out of children's mouths.
没人想破坏学生健康饮食计划
Nobody's trying to touch HHFK.
为孩子们提供早餐 这是好事
Okay, give kids a free breakfast -- yes.
但得在第一节课前
But it needs to happen before first period,
不能在课堂上吃
not during first period.
我们面对的学生家庭各有难处
Oh, we're talking about families of different means.
上课前就把孩子送到学校的要求不现实
Getting their kids to school before class isn't practical.
孩子们能不能吃饱饭
Getting kids fed is directly related
-直接影响了课堂质量 -没人反对
- to how they perform in class. - Nobody's arguing about
为学生提供早餐
providing a meal for the kids.
他们只是在讨论何时提供的问题
A-all they're talking about is when it happens.
问题就在这儿
Well, that's the problem.
我们讨论的不仅是为学生提供早餐的问题
We're not just talking about feeding kids.
我们在讨论的是公民权益问题
This is a civil rights issue.
怎么 你觉得好笑吗
What, is that -- is that funny to you?
公民权益问题
A civil rights issue?
对我和这屋子里大多数人来说的确如此
For me, for a lot of people in this room.
我没看到人身攻击
I don't see the attack dogs.
也没看到有人被虐待啊
I don't see the water hoses.
那你到底有什么意见
So what's the problem?
因为被伤害的人和你肤色不同吗
That the people being hurt don't look like you?
还是说褐色人种的孩子就没权益
Or that little brown kids don't have rights?
我们今晚还有很多议题
We have a lot to cover tonight.
这和你的学校有关吗
Does this even have anything to do with your school?
不是我的
Not mine.
是我们的学校
Ours.
会议的目的是解决问题
We're supposed to be here to problem-solve.
何不着手解决问题呢
So why don't we do that?
日复一日 年复一年
Days go by, year in and out.
而且我们也不是在讨论
And we're not talking about
是不是应该教新加坡式数学
if we should be teaching Singapore math
或者阅读理解的难度是否适宜
or if the reading levels are appropriate.
我们是在讨论应该什么时候为孩子们提供食物
We are talking about what time to serve the kiddies food.
我有三个学位 两个是印第安纳大学的
I have three degrees -- two of them from I.U. --
我觉得自己既是主管
and I feel like a fast-food manager
又是快餐店老板
as much as a superintendent.
而且莫妮卡
And Monica --
她很严厉的
Oh. She's fierce.
我喜欢她 我很尊重她
I like her. I really respect her.
但她是个老好人
But she's a bleeding heart.
学生健康饮食计划 好心办坏事
HHFK -- good intentions, poorly executed.
就是这么简单
It's that simple.
但没有事情是这么简单的
But nothing's that simple.
我想要做些事情
I want to do something about it,
而你的支持是很有意义的
and you speaking to it, it means something.
我只是想好好经营我的学校
I'm just trying to run my school.
是我们的学校 这不是你的话吗
Our schools. Isn't that what you said?
为什么要激发矛盾
Why stir things?
很多老师 他们都只想
Too many teachers, they just want to
低头噤声 不做出头鸟
keep their mouths shut, heads down,
让工会出去跟那些立法者斗
let the unions fight it out with the legislator.
那能解决什么
That solves what?
那是政♥治♥
That's politics.
政♥治♥能对学生有什么好的
How's politics working for students?
你的预算需要帮助
You need help with your budget.
我不需要
I don't need help.
是我的学校需要
Okay, my school needs help,
但你的提议是个雷区
and you're talking about grabbing a third rail.
不会有人支持你的
You're not gonna get anyone to back you.
我需要你支持我
I need you to back me.
能小胜几次 就够我再去迎接新的挑战了
If I can win a few battles, then I can fight some new ones.
那我们的胜局也就都打开了
Then we can all start winning.
博士
Doctor...
我是真的不想趟这浑水
I'm seriously not trying to get into this.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's up? - Nothing.
艾瑞克在说这周末去芝加哥的事
Uh, Eric was talking about going to Chicago this weekend --
你有话要告诉我吗
You have something you want to tell me?
坐下
Sit down.
你有没有话要告诉我
Do you have something you want to tell me?
那是什么
What is that?
-小票 -是什么的小票
- Uh a receipt? - For what?
我是不是真得动手打你一顿
Do I really need to sit here and punk you?
我给她买♥♥了个礼物
I got her a gift.
-给谁 -瓦尔
- Who? - Val.
你花900块给她买♥♥了个礼物
You got her a $900 gift?
你以为我不会查你的信♥用♥卡♥收据
What, you thought I didn't check your credit-card receipts,
还是你觉得我会放任你
or you thought I would be okay with you
-这样大手大脚花钱 -可她是我女朋友
- spending this kind of money? - Hey, she's my -- she's my girl.
你跟她在一起多久了
How long have you been seeing her?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表