剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Is there anything in particular you want to do this semester?
能过就好
Just get through it.
那之后呢 你有没有考虑过大学的事
What about after that? Are you thinking about college?
没有吗
Nothing?
我 我现在是过一天是一天
I'm -- I'm just trying to go day by day right now.
现在是个新开始
Well, this is a fresh start.
这是个可以让你重新关注自己
This is an opportunity for you to focus on you
和想做的事的好机会
and what you want to accomplish.
所以 你想做什么呢
So, what do you want to accomplish?
怎么了 小妞
What's up, chica?
没事
Nothing.
待会去干什么
What you doing later on?
跟你没关系
None of your business.
我呢 要去尝尝香草的味道
Well, I'm trying to see what vanillas taste like.
放开我
Ew. Get off me!
等等
Hey, hold up!
你还好吧
You good?
还好
Yeah.
里尔对你耍流氓吗
Lil thuggie up on you?
他只是说了些屁话
He's just talking trash.
事关警♥察♥要找你谈话吗
About the police coming to see you?
马特奥 没事的
Mateo, it's cool.
贱♥人♥管不住嘴
Bitch got a mouth.
你别管这事了
Just leave it alone.
所以我们不能帮艾瑞克做点什么吗
So, there's nothing we can do to help out Eric?
做什么
Like what?
他是我哥们 办派对我也参与了
He's my boy, and I -- I know I threw that party, too.
谁办派对跟这事没关系
This isn't about who threw the party.
我只是不想让他有麻烦因为...
Well, I just -- I don't want him to get in trouble because...
我只是不想让他有麻烦
I just don't want him to get in trouble.
我来教你点东西
Let me tell you something.
那孩子永远被疑罪从无保护 你不能
That boy will always get a benefit of the doubt that you won't.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
不是吗
Yeah?
年轻黑人遇到法律问题 结论不言而明
Young black men and the law -- that's all been worked out?
这不一样
It's not the same.
是不一样
No, it's not the same
因为我们不会把你扔给警♥察♥的
because we're not gonna leave you for the police.
你要跟着你父亲和我
You get to go in there with a lawyer
花钱请的律师一起去见警♥察♥
your father and I paid for.
是你总说
You're the one who's always saying,
"做铮铮汉子 做正确的事"
"Be a man. Do the right thing."
你能确定
Do you know for certain
你们球队没人碰过那个男孩吗
that no one on that team touched that boy?
那么正确的事情就是要保护好你自己
Then doing the right thing is taking care of yourself
因为其他人
because those other boys --
他们不会为你做任何事的
they're not gonna do anything for you.
-"大概9点左右" -弗莱德
- "At about 9:00 P.M..." - Fred.
"事件名为队长派对
"...an event known as the captains' party"
"举办地点在地兰西街1629号♥的花♥园♥
"took place at the grove, on 1629 Delancy."
"警方当前正在调查的案件
"During the party, somewhere between 10:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M.,"
"在派对时间为10点到凌晨1点之间"
"an incident which the police are now investigating took place."
"我在这件事上"
"While I have every intention of"
"愿意完全配合警方调查
"fully cooperating with the police in this matter,"
"我本人并不是性侵嫌疑案的目击证人
"I personally was not a witness to the alleged assault."
"在性侵嫌疑案发生时
"At that time of the alleged assault,"
"我和一个朋友 瓦莱丽一起
"I was with a friend -- Valerie"
"我们远离派对中心
"and we had self-segregated from the main body of the party."
"瓦莱丽可以证实我的行踪
"Valerie can account of my whereabouts."
"我之前目击到原告有喝酒
"By the time we returned to the party, the accuser,"
"等我们回到派对中心时
"who I have previously witnessed consuming alcohol,"
"原告已经倒在地上不省人事了
"was passed out on the floor."
"篮球队员们
"Members of the basketball team were"
"围着原告拍照
"surrounding the accuser, taking pictures."
"那些照片之后被传到网上
"Those pictures were later posted on social networks."
"我并没有参与照相的行为
"And I did not participate in the activity,"
"我还尽我所能
"and I tried the best I could"
"想去终止他们的行为
"to get them to cease their activities."
"后来有人帮助原告离开
"The accuser was helped from the space,"
"此外 我对其他事情毫不知情"
"and I have no knowledge of any other events."
还有什么要补充的吗
Anything you'd like to add?
没有了
No. That's it.
滚开 小贱♥人♥
Back up, bitch!
闭嘴
Shut it!
蠢黑鬼
Bitch-ass nigger!
你就是不能闭嘴 是不是 过来
You just don't know when to shut it, do you? Come here.
那个躺着的流血了 带他去医务室
That one down there is bleeding. Take him to the nurse.
你跟我过来
Come with me.
你还要继续耍嘴皮子吗
Huh? You want to keep running your mouth?!
-贱♥人♥在乱讲 -讲什么
- Bitch is popping off. - About what?
什么都讲 他是个大嘴巴
About everything. Boy's just got a big mouth.
然后我看到他缠着艾薇
Then I seen him rollin' up on Evy.
艾薇·多明格斯
Evy Dominguez?
自从警♥察♥把她叫出课堂他就缠上她了
He's been on her since the cops snatched her up out of class.
他想谈谈 我就说
He wants to talk some stuff, I'm like,
"好啊 谈啊"
"Cool, let's talk."
解决问题不能靠对其他人♥拳♥打脚踢
You don't problem-solve by beating on some kid.
他们总是在废话
They're always saying smack.
带着口音说我们是墨西哥人 这啊那的
Talking in accents, calling us spics, this and that.
我可没有看到
That's not what I saw.
我看到你和另外两个男生在打一个学生
I saw you and two other boys beating on one kid.
你要是和同学有矛盾
Now, you have a problem with a student,
你找老师去解决 找我解决
you have to take it to a teacher, bring it to me --
是啊
Yeah. Right.
马特奥 你这样处理问题的话
Mateo, you do things how you do things,
我就没法帮你了
I can't do anything for you,
现在我必须停你三天学
so now you have a three-day suspension.
你有三天时间
You have three days.
冷静下来 想想事情
Cool off. Think about things.
我说完了
We're done.
马特奥是个蠢货
Mateo is a dumbass.
他看特里刁难我
He sees Tre clowning me,
然后他和他哥们就扑上去了
and then him and his boys jump him.
愚蠢
Stupid.
你说真的
For real?
是真的
Yeah, for real.
男生为我打架
Guys be tusslin' over me.
你妈妈今晚上班吗
Your mom working tonight?
是的
Yeah.
我过去找你 行吗
I'm...a come by, okay?
我想应该可以吧
Yeah, I guess.
可以...吗
O...kay?
好 当然 可以
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
你得表现的开心点儿或者有点情绪
You need to act happy or something.
回到这里你高兴吗
You glad you're back here?
你能回来我真的很高兴
I'm glad you're back.
什么事
What?
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
音乐
Music.
那就别犯蠢
Then don't act all stupid.
今天在学校打了一场架
There was a fight at school today.
一个黑人哥们为个墨西哥妞被两个墨西哥人狠踹
This black dude got stomped over some Mexican chick.
太疯狂了
It was cray.
你有听我在说什么吗
Are you even listening to me?
让我一个人静静
Leave me alone.
好吧
Fine.
老兄
Dude.
把手♥机♥还给我
Give me the phone.
-把手♥机♥给我 -不
- Give me the phone. - No.
快把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
放开我
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表