剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我知道有时她看似只会焦虑彷徨
Look, I know it can feel like all she does is hover.
但她是爱你的
But she loves you.
你是她的全部
You're her whole life.
她所做的一切从来都只是为了...
Everything she's ever done was just to...
只是...只是对于她来说太不容易了
W...w...it wa...it wasn't easy for her.
你只需要知道 她从未想过...
And you need to know that she never, ever wanted to --
我能...
Can I...
我想借用一下内特的工具
I wanted to borrow some of Nate's tools.
我得把我的自行车给修好了
I got to fix my bike. Yeah.
工具在车♥库♥里
It's in the garage.
我能借用下卫生间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
泰勒
Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor?
泰勒
Taylor!
你...你在想什么
What are you...what are you thinking?
我好想你
I miss you.
我爱你 泰勒
I love you, Taylor.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
嘿 开心点儿 好吗
Hey, be fun, all right?
乐呵乐呵
Be fun.
-不 -快点儿
- No. - Do it.
艾瑞克
凯文
韦斯
格雷厄姆博士
你还好吗
You doing all right?
还好吗 泰勒
You doing all right, Taylor?
还好
Yeah.
那个...
Is, um...
格雷厄姆博士快回来了吗
Is Dr. Graham gonna be back soon?
她有场研讨会...
Well, her seminar...
她现在可能还在发言
She's probably still speaking right about now.
你想预约到明天吗
Do you want to make an appointment for tomorrow?
不用了 我等着吧...
No, I'll wait. Um...
我能在这儿等着吗
Can I wait?
你可以等
You can wait.
你是打算回莱兰来吗
Are you thinking about coming back to Leyland?
不是
No.
你在马歇尔一切都好吗
Everything going all right for you at Marshall?
嗯 一切都好
Yeah, it's all right.
我听说那个学校
It's just, I heard they were having
最近出了很多问题
a lot of problems at that school.
骚乱还是怎么的
Some kind of a riot or something?
泰勒 我不得不说 我认为你...
Taylor, I have to say, I thought you got a...
我认为学校本该更好地处理你的情况
I thought the school could have handled your situation better.
有时我在这里看到的一些事情
I see things here sometimes,
我只是在想你理应
and...I just think you deserve
得到更好的待遇
better than how you were treated.
我们很多人都这么想
A lot of us do.
嘿 你在这儿做什么 基佬
Hey, what are you doing here, faggot? Huh?
你在打小报告吗 你和谁说了
You ratting? Who you talking to?
你和谁说了 你最好守口如瓶
Who are you talking to?! You better not talk!
要不然我弄死你 弄死你
I will kill you! I will kill you!
这就是人生 不幸的事时有发生
It is a fact of life that unfortunate events occur.
不比过去少
Not more so than in times past.
只是在今天当危机发生的时候
But today when a crisis unfolds,
它会在数字媒体中产生回声效应
it does so in a digital echo chamber
重复并且使情况不断地恶化
which repeats and then magnifies the situation.
莱兰中学 工作
我们接受到这类信息是应考虑的首要问题是
What one must first consider is
你接受到的信息是什么
what it is one is responding to.
它是谣言还是事实
Is it rumor or is it fact?
两种信息的应对机制是不一样的
Each requires its own procedure.
...遵循相关程序
...has followed those procedures.
据我们现在了解到的情况...
Again, what we know now...
莱兰中学的一名学生被射伤
A student here at Leyland school has been shot.
目前我们还不清楚他(她)的情况
We do not know his or her condition at this point.
但我们已知开枪者不久前被目击到
But we do know that the shooter was seen
安妮 你儿子在那所学校上学 是吗
Anne, that's your son's school, isn't it?
离开了现场
Leaving the scene just moments ago.
我们从几个目击者那儿得知
We have heard from several eyewitnesses...
他已经不去那上学了
He doesn't go there anymore.
妈妈
Mom?
泰勒
Taylor?
妈
Mom.
我觉得我惹上麻烦了
I think I'm in trouble.
你...你觉得你惹上麻烦了
You...you think you're in trouble?
不是 我...我...我惹上麻烦了 你...
No, I'm...I'm...I'm in trouble. You...
...目前在现场 他们正在搜寻这个人
...is now on the scene. They are searching for the man.
可惜 对于开枪者是否还在校园里这件事
Unfortunately, there are conflicting reports
大家是各执一词
of whether the shooter is still on the campus.
你的...枪呢
Where...is the gun?
警♥察♥似乎无法确定
Police seem to have no idea
开枪者是否还在校园里
if the shooter is still on the campus.
好了
Okay.
好了 没事的
Okay. Okay.
来 泰
Okay. Tay.
印第安纳波利斯警♥察♥局
怎么回事
What happened?
我...我去学校了
I, uh, I went to the school.
我就是去...我...
I went, I,
泰勒 怎么回事
Taylor, what happened?
看着我说 看着我
Look, look me in the eye. Look me in the eye.
他们一直在说你
They kept talking about you.
安 你的电♥话♥
Anne? Somebody's calling for you.
喂
Hello?
安·布莱恩 我是印第安纳波利斯警♥察♥局的
Anne Blaine, this is Officer Grant
格兰特警官
with the Indianapolis police.
我们打电♥话♥是想问问您儿子的去向
We're calling in regard to your son's whereabouts.
布莱恩女士
Mrs. Blaine?
你说
Yes?
您知道您儿子在哪吗
Do you know where your son is?
泰勒怎么了
What about Taylor?
布莱恩女士 您知道他在哪儿吗
Mrs. Blaine, do you know where Taylor is?
不知道
No.
泰勒 我们得...
Taylor, we have to make...
泰勒 泰勒
Taylor? Taylor?
泰勒 泰勒
Taylor. Taylor!
泰勒 泰勒
Taylor! Taylor.
就我们所知 学校已按相关程序解决此事
What we know, the school has followed those procedures.
东西在哪
Where is it?
莱兰中学主校区
没事 拜托你告诉我 在哪
It's okay. Please. Where is it?
...被击中
...has been shot.
该生情况目前尚不得知
We do not know his or her condition at this point.
但我们已知 开枪者
But we do know that the shooter was seen
前不久被目击到离开了现场
leaving the scene just moments ago.
求你了
Please.
多名目击者称...
We have heard from several eyewitnesses...
放下吧
Put it down.
...不久后听到第一声枪响...
...now says the first shots rang out just after...
放下吧
Put it down.
在这种情况下 学校被迅速封锁
At that point, the school was immediately placed on lockdown.
好吗
Okay?
数位忧心忡忡的家长赶来事发地
There are a lot of concerned parents arriving on the scene.
放下 没事的
Put it down. It's okay.
听话
Okay?
给我
Okay.
911 您需要警♥察♥ 消防队还是急救人员
911. Police, fire, or medical?
我是安·布莱恩 我儿子在我这里
This is Anne Blaine. I have my son.
您是谁
Who is this?
安·布莱恩
Anne Blaine.
你们 你们不是在找我儿子吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表