剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥
You ass.
注意你说话的措辞
You don't talk like that.
你为什么拍我的视频
Why are you taking videos of me?
你非要拿给她看吗
Oh, you had to show that to her?
你拍都拍了
You took it.
对 这你就可以看到
Yeah, so you can see
你女儿在学校都做什么
what your daughter is doing at school.
不要再监视我了
Stop spying on me.
你在公共场合做这些
You're out in public doing that.
-你是在公共场合 -我什么也没做
- It's not spying - I'm not doing anything.
我这怎么算监视
if you're out in public doing that.
我只是闹着玩儿的
I'm just messing around.
那对于你来说只是闹着玩吗
That's... that's messing around to you?
那只是演出里的一个常规动作
It's just part of the routine.
你不该对着一个男孩儿的脸
You don't do a "Routine"
做这个"常规动作"
in a boy's face.
韦斯是个好孩子 不要扯上他
Wes is a good kid. It's not about him.
你是在帮他说话...
Are you defending...
我们只是...只是为你着想
We're just... Just be mindful.
这就是我们想要对你表达的
That's all we're saying.
你知道吗 你们根本不懂
You know what? You don't get it.
-我们不...不懂什么 -不懂什么
- We don't... we don't what? - Don't get what?
是我们不懂你为什么在男孩子面前抖臀吗
We don't get why you need to shake your butt at some boy?
你为什么非要拿给她看
Why would you show that to her?
不是你把视频发给我的吗
Did you or did you not send that to me?
是 为了我们就此谈一谈
Yeah, so that you and I could have a conversation about it.
我的意思是 如果我想要羞辱她
I mean, if I wanted to humiliate her,
我在学校的时候就可以这么做了
I could have done that at school.
她知道是在众目睽睽之下 却还做那样的事
That's what she does when she knows she's being watched.
而且 她们做的那几个常规动作
And, by the way, those routines that they're doing,
是她们中场表演里的
the one that they did at the game...
那不是我的学部
Not my department.
不归我管 是帕姆
That's not me. That's Pam.
好...好吧 帕姆是怎么管理的
Well... well, what's Pam's deal?
你也知道
Hey, you know?
"把你们市郊的白人女孩交给我吧"
"Send me your suburban white girls
"好让我教她们如何像妓♥女♥般舞动"吗
so I can teach them how to dance like hos"?
郊区白人女孩也要有个地方学跳舞
Suburban white girls got to learn to dance somewhere.
是啊 在脱衣舞俱乐部里
Yeah. It's called a strip club.
那也是脱衣舞♥女♥ 不是妓♥女♥
It's, uh, strippers and not hos.
莱兰中学
迈克尔和我很乐意邀请
Michael and I would love to have
你和你女儿...妮科莱特
you and your daughter... Nicolette.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
你一定得去看看我们的成果
You have to go and see what we are doing.
会让你惊叹不已
It is amazing.
丹教练一直非常真诚
Coach Dan is always honest.
无论是在课堂上
You know, whether it's in the classroom
还是在球场上 他一直在引导我们...
or on the court, you know, he keeps us...
他一直引导我们走在正确的道路上
He keeps us on the right path.
这就是我们无往不胜的原因
And, you know, that's why we are always successful.
我在年幼的时候就失去了父亲
Not having a father at a young age,
丹教练就是像我父亲一样的人物
Coach Dan was like my father figure.
他真的给我很大的动力
He really pushed me.
我觉得是他让我成为了更好的人
I feel like he made me a better man.
丹教练...他...
Coach Dan... you know, he's,
他...让我们取得了胜利
uh... he's got us winning.
老实说 那种感觉好极了
So, no lie, that feels good.
他教我们要成为最棒的
You know, he teaches us to be the best,
而且我们就是最棒的
and we are the best.
我们是一个团队
We're a team,
丹教练...让我们懂得团队的意义
and Coach Dan... He makes sure we know we're a team.
无论球场上下 我们所做的一切
On the court or off the court, everything we do,
都是...是为了彼此
it's just... it's about doing for each other
荣辱与共
and being down for each other.
所以 我...我对他感激不尽
So, yeah, I... I can't thank him enough.
这些是不是意义非凡 是不是感人肺腑
Isn't that something? Isn't that beautiful?
这些年轻人 一群杰出的孩子
These young men, all wonderful individuals,
为了同一个目标共同努力
working together for a common goal,
不仅仅为了赢得球赛
not just winning basketball games,
他们在这里更是为了彼此 相互支持
but being there for each other, supporting each other,
让每一个人都发挥出最好的一面
bringing out the best in each other.
六年前 莱兰中学必是神佑
Six years ago, the Leyland School was blessed
迎来了丹·苏里文
with the arrival of Dan Sullivan.
四个赛季和一场国家锦标赛的胜利
Four winning seasons, a state championship...
这些都发生在短短六年时间里
All of that in just six years.
当然这也是在我担任学校校长♥期♥间
Now, that was also when I became headmaster of the school,
但是...
but...
我不会抢劳苦功高的丹的风头
I'm not gonna take credit for Dan's work.
我们的任务就是为这些年轻人
Our mission is to provide young people
提供让他们能够出类拔萃的环境
with the environment they need to excel.
我们很荣幸的参加了州教育券计划
We proudly participate in the state voucher program,
为达到要求的学生提供经济资助
provide financial aid for deserving students,
我们还想做到更多
and we want to do more.
我们的资金募集已经完成了一半以上
We're more than halfway into our capital campaign,
金额已达三千两百万美金
$32 million in hand!
只剩下一千八百万了
We have just $18 million to go.
这就是莱兰学校的未来
That's the future of the Leyland School.
也是教育的未来
That's the future of education.
在场的每一位都能参与其中
Everyone here can make it happen.
所以请举杯 一口干了
So raise your glasses, take a gulp,
然后拿出支票簿开始填写吧
get out your checkbooks, and start writing.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
这是这个节目我最喜欢的部分
This is one of my favorite parts of the show.
我将请出一位观众
I'm gonna bring one of our audience members down
为这一千美元赌赌运气
to take a shot at 1,000 bucks!
爸
Hey, Dad.
我来拎吧
Hey. Let me get it.
不用 我能行
Oh, no, no. I'm good.
好
Okay.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
肩膀有点酸
A little bit sore.
我来吧
Let me get you.
好了吗 好
Are you good? Yeah?
我去看看妈妈
I'm gonna check on Mom.
广♥告♥之后 "百万富翁"
We're gonna be right back with more "Millionaire"
马上回来
right after this break.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
你好吗
How are you?
还好吗
You good?
我得出去一会儿 好吗
I'm gonna go out for a minute, okay?
他不肯跟我讲
He won't talk to me.
什么也不肯说
He won't say anything.
很安静 很愤怒
He's quiet, angry.
等候区
但他不肯告诉我是怎么回事
But he won't tell me what's going on.
据说有照片 你看到了吗
There are pictures. Have you seen them?
他做了什么
What's he doing?
很傻的东西
Just dumb stuff.
你有照片吗
Do you have them?
传得到处都是
They got sent around.
我要看看
I want to see them.
大家都在评论
Kids were putting up messages with them.
-说了很多不好听的话 -我不介意
- They were saying nasty stuff. - I don't care.
我要看那些照片
I want to see the pictures.
-W.T.是什么 -白人垃圾
- What's "W.T."? - White trash.
你当时也在吗
Were you there with him?
那是个派对
There was a party.
篮球队的派对
It was for the basketball team.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表