剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你要放机灵点
You need to be smart.
-比如要记得用避孕套 -不是
- Like use a condom? - No.
不要做任何这一类的事情
No, like -- like don't do anything like it at all.
你现在才跟我说这个
Well, it's kind of late for that.
是不是有点晚了
To be talking about it.
我已经看过成♥人♥电♥影♥了
I've seen porn.
你以为性教育是从那儿学吗
That's where you think you learned about sex?
你又从不讨论这话题
Well, you didn't talk about it.
别自以为从网络上
Hey, don't act all proud
学到了什么就沾沾自喜
'cause you got what you think you know from a website.
并不是 我是从和我相同经历的人学的
No, I got it from people who know what I'm going through,
-和我同年的人 -你经历了些什么
- People my age. - Well, what are you going through?
-你经历了什么 -我只是
- Well, what are you going through? - I'm just --
我就只是在经历人生
I'm just going through life.
那句话什么意思 "我经历了"
Well, what does that mean -- "I'm going through"?
我就只是在经历人生呀
I'm just going through life.
好 好 你在经历
Okay, okay. Yeah, you're going through.
但是 别 就是别
But so -- don't just -- just don't...
开口闭口就是"别"
Every other word -- "don't."
别为了做而盲目做
...do things just to do them.
别认为你在网上看的那些垃圾
Don't think some crap you see on the internet
或其他人告诉你的 就是
or how other people tell you things are is --
这不是什么大事
It's not that big of a deal.
但这很重要
But it is a big deal.
如果你犯错了那就会酿成大事
Okay, it is a big deal if you do something wrong.
并非每个人都懂这个道理
And not everybody gets that.
你有 你有看过流传的那些照片吗
Did you see -- you see those pictures that are going around?
学校那个孩子在派对上喝得烂醉
The kid from school got drunk at the party?
-你有看过吗 -有啊 所有人都看到了
- Did you see that? - Yes. Everybody saw those.
没错 所有人都看到了
Yeah, everybody saw those.
所有人都看到他是个傻瓜
Everybody saw that he's a dumbass,
他的人生就此毁了
and his life is ruined.
-他喝醉了 仅此而已 -共55元
- He got drunk. That's all. - $55.54.
我不清楚他当时情况
Well, I don't know what he was doing,
但这已经成为永久的污点
but that's out there forever, all right?
一旦发生这种事
And once it's out there,
没人能够改变既成事实
there's not anything anybody can do about it,
所以 所以别变成他那样
so -- so don't be him.
我又不是他 我根本不认识他
Well, I'm not him, nor do I even know him.
所以我不懂你为什么认定
So, I don't know why you have to assume
我会干出什么蠢事
I'm gonna do something wrong.
-我不觉得你会 只是 -谢谢光临
- I don't. I just... - Thanks.
好啦 走吧
Hey, come on.
你还好吗
You okay?
你干吗拿那些照片给我妈看
Why did you show those pictures to my mom?
她早就知道了
She already knew about them.
她不停给我发短♥信♥
She kept texting me.
那又怎样
So?
听我说 我什么也没告诉她
Look, I didn't tell her nothing,
因为我压根不知道发生什么
'cause I don't know nothing.
更何况你早就该向她坦白
You should have been straight with her, first off.
我凭什么要告诉她
Why would I tell her anything?
因为她是你妈妈啊
Because she's your mom.
而我应该是你女朋友
And I'm supposed to be your girlfriend.
你不跟她谈
You don't talk to her.
你甚至都不再和我聊了
You don't even talk to me anymore.
我真的不想谈这件事
Look, I just don't want to talk about that.
-你没事吧 -我 我才说了我不想
- Are you good? - I'm -- I just said I'm not trying to...
我只想知道你好不好
I just want to know if you're good.
这你可以告诉我 对吧
You can tell me that, right?
该死
Damn.
他们不断怪罪泰勒
They keep blaming Taylor.
"他有酗酒问题吗"
"Does he have a problem with drinking?"
"他有毒瘾问题吗"
"Does he have a problem with drugs?"
"带他去看个什么医生然后就此罢休吧"
"Oh, just -- just take him to see someone and go away."
泰勒的状况如何
How's Taylor doing?
抑郁吗
Depressed?
他只是难过
He's just sad.
他有找你谈吗
Does he engage with you at all?
我带他去找了医生
I got him to see a doctor.
但我 我想那反而吓着他了
But I-I-I think that scared him more than helped him.
不用着急处理这件事
There doesn't have to be a rush to deal with this.
给受害者足够时间去决定
Victims are allowed time to decide
是否要继续追究
if they want to pursue their case.
他已经沉默了好一段时间
Well, he waited to say anything,
加 加上他们表现得仿佛一切都是他的错
and -- and they act like it's his fault.
我也沉淀过后才报的警
I waited to tell the police,
而他们 他们却说
and they -- they say,
说我疏忽大意
you know, you're negligent.
会有个时间 有个机会
There's a time, there's a window,
等受害者准备好愿意开口
for victims, when they're ready to talk.
可能会
It might...
我意思是 等泰勒准备好了
I'm saying, consider it might be better
再来处理会比较恰当
for Taylor to wait until he's ready.
所以我就该撒手不管
So I should just leave it alone?
你该确保你的行动
You should make sure that what you're doing
是对你儿子有正面影响的
is having a positive effect on your son.
你自己还好吗
How are you holding up?
如果你开始感觉备受压力
If you start feeling overwhelmed...
开始感到紧绷或是躁郁
If you feel stressed or anxious...
我懂 我知道这些征兆
Yeah, yeah. I know the signs.
我还好
I'm fine.
称不上好 勉强还行
Well, I'm not fine, but I'm okay.
好
Okay.
对
Yeah.
"快到了"
-快到跟你说 -好 -快到了
帅爆了
Damn.
艾瑞克
Eric.
这台车太吊了
That thing is sweet.
想开吗
Wanna drive?
真让我开吗
Serious?
反正你也不会撞坏 对吧
Not gonna wreck it, are you?
废话
Hell no, man.
就是开车爽一把
Beat the hell out of that bitch,
撞不了
but I ain't gonna wreck it.
上车吧
All right, then.
你只是个野男孩 对吧
You're just a rough boy, huh?
艾瑞克 你就是野
You a rough boy, Eric?
别
No.
停下
Stop it!
别这样
Stop.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it like that, all right?
那你喜欢什么
What do you like?
我只想接吻
I just want to kiss.
好
Okay.
没关系
Hey, it's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
姓名
Name?
是我的名字还是...
My name or...?
-你儿子的姓名 -泰勒·布莱恩
- Your son's? - Taylor Blaine.
泰勒 他多大
Taylor. How old is he?
十七岁
17.
就是上周六的...
And this is about last Saturday night --
-派对 是吧 -是的
- the party? - Yeah.
学校已经在和警局联♥系♥了
The school's already been in contact with the department.
校方给了我们一份事件概要 还有一些照片
They gave us a summary of events, pictures.
这个是你儿子吗
That's your son?
是的
Yes.
那天晚上他喝酒了吗
Was he drinking that night?
他不是喝醉了
He did not get drunk.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表