剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, somebody skeetin' on that boy.
-我知道那不是我 -那也不是我啊
- I know it wasn't me. - Well, I know it wasn't me.
坐下 坐下
Hey! Hey! Sit down! Sit down!
韦斯 你给我坐下
Wes, sit your ass down!
你有话要说就现在坦白
You got something to say, say it.
搜查令马上要下来了
Warrants are coming.
你们知道这事有多严重吗
You think any of you know how bad this is?
我现在就告诉你们
I'm telling you right now.
你们以为之前发生的已经够糟了吗
You think it was ugly before?
这才到地狱的入口
This is where some hell begins.
他突然就来了 但没多说什么
He just showed up here, but he's not saying much,
只说那个派对跟警♥察♥什么的
just something about that party and the police.
警♥察♥想跟他谈谈
They want to talk to him.
警♥察♥为什么想找艾瑞克谈
Why do the police want to talk to Eric?
不只是他 整个球队
Well, not just him -- the whole team.
我们该允许吗
Should we let him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们该 我们该怎么做
Well, should we -- wh-wh-what do we do?
我得去问问
I need to ask around,
看其他家庭怎么处理
find out what other families are doing.
或许 找个律师
Maybe...get a lawyer.
我们哪来的钱请律师
How are we gonna pay for a lawyer?
我会想办法
I'll figure something out.
我带他回家
I'll take him home.
把他送到我那
Drop him at my place.
我要带他回家
I'll take him home.
你能不能 给他点空间好好想想
Would you just...give him some space to think?
送他到我那
Just take him to my place.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
警方首先会做的
First thing that the police
就是取得搜查令
are going to try to do is secure warrants.
他们会采集口腔样本
They'll collect the buccal swabs,
接着检察官很有可能
and then, most likely, the prosecutor
会公开他的调查
will go public with his investigation.
所以这些报纸和博客
So, the papers and these bloggers --
他们就要继续这么写凯文吗
They're gonna just keep writing things about Kevin?
这必须停止
That needs to stop.
我们要提前采取行动
We have to get in front of this.
我们能让凯文♥做♥个测谎吗
C-can we get Kevin to do a polygraph test?
我们能提议吗
Can we put that out there?
就让他们去采样
Just give them the sample.
我不建议凯文提供任何证据
I wouldn't have Kevin offer up any evidence.
很抱歉 因为那有可能到头来对他不利
Unfortunately, that can come back on him.
如果要我提一些建议
If I was going to offer up any advice,
你们最好让凯文能够证实
you want to position Kevin as being able to corroborate
警方对于任何其他人的指控
any charges the police may bring against anyone else.
你要凯文告密
You want Kevin to snitch.
我要确保凯文不进监狱
I want to keep Kevin out of jail.
如果需要他提供陈词 他会配合
If he needs to make a statement, he'll make it.
就这样做 去安排
Do it. Set it up.
我儿子 泰勒
My son, Taylor -- the --
他想回到马歇尔高中的原因
The reason he's coming back to Marshall --
他之所以想回来
Why he -- he wants to come back --
是因为他在另个学校遇到一些困难
There were, uh, some challenges at his other school.
学业困难
Academic challenges?
只是有些不适应
It just -- it just wasn't a good fit.
他没法融入
He didn't fit in.
受了一点欺负
There -- there -- there was some bullying
还有遇到一些其他的难题
and, uh, some other challenges.
其他难题
Other challenges?
你要我帮助你儿子
You're asking me to help your son.
不清楚他的状况我无法提供协助
I can't do that if I don't know his situation.
他受到侵犯 在一个派对上
He was assaulted. It was at a party.
网上流传着他的照片和一些侮辱
There was, uh, pictures and some online bullying.
那篇文章提到的是你儿子
That was your son in that article?
我只想确保他在这里是安全的
I just want to know that he'll be safe here.
我能安排泰勒见我们学校的辅♥导♥ 莫瑞女士
I can have Taylor meet with our school counselor, Mrs. Murray.
她能帮忙安顿好他
She can help him get situated.
但是如果他有什么问题
But if he has problems,
他必须做出解决它们的努力
he's going to have to be active in trying to get them resolved.
是这样 他一直是个安静的孩子
You see, he's always been quiet.
他不喜欢 不乐意开口
He doesn't -- he doesn't like to talk.
他这个年龄的男孩都这样
Boys his age never do.
听着 我在莱兰认识一些人
Look, I know some people at Leyland.
我能查看一下他的状况
I can check out his situation,
但是我这里的学生已经超过了两千人
but I've got over 2,000 students,
一个教室三十五个孩子
35 kids to a classroom.
我们很难一对一的去帮助他们
It's hard for us to help these kids one-on-one.
好吧
Okay.
我会尽我所能帮助你的儿子
I'll do what I can for your son,
但是他若有什么需要也得告诉我们
but he's got to bring his needs to us.
说吧
Come on.
我和校长谈了
I sit with the principal.
他说他那有两千多个孩子
He tells me he's got 2,000 kids,
无法照顾好泰勒
can't look out for Taylor.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
我本以为能去那所学校是件好事
I thought going to that school would be such a good thing.
我想让他上所好大学
I wanted him to get into a good college.
我搞砸了
I just messed up.
你知道不是这样的
You know that's not true.
你知道的
You know it.
嘿 你下周末想去芝加哥吗
Hey, you want to go up to Chicago next weekend?
我们找间漂亮舒适的宾馆客房♥
Yeah, we'll get a nice hotel room --
我是说 喜来登那样的
I mean like Sheraton nice --
叫点客房♥服务 做个按♥摩♥
Do some room service, mm, go to a SPA.
我不能丢下工作
I can't take off work.
我也不能离开泰勒
I can't leave Taylor.
内特会看着他的
Nate could keep an eye on him.
内特
Nate?
什么事
Yeah?
你想照看一下泰勒吗
You want to keep an eye on Taylor?
当然 是的 我很愿意
Sure. Yeah. I'd love to.
我不能离开他
I-I can't leave him.
离开他会让我想起一些不好的回忆
Leaving him brings up bad memories.
你知道的 你也该对自己好一点
You know, you got to look out for you, too.
那样也好
It would be good.
我确实也希望泰勒能跟内特多相处
I would love if Taylor spent more time with Nate.
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
这样有好处 有男人跟他相处
It would be good, you know, for him to have a man around.
你是在后悔没和泰勒的父亲好好过下去吗
You regret not making it work out with Taylor's dad?
他是这种人 我跟他恋爱了一个月
This was the guy -- I was with him for a month.
他就说服了我跟他做♥爱♥ 还不戴套
He talks me into having sex with him without a condom.
两周后 我大姨妈迟了
Two weeks later, I'm-- I'm late on my period,
我用验孕棒测了一下
peeing on a pregnancy stick.
他只是云淡风轻地说"你去那玩意处理掉吧"
All he says to me is, "You got to get rid of it."
我是说 他一直用"那玩意"来称呼
I mean, he kept saying "It."
你知道我对这种事的感受的
I mean, you know how I feel about that.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不打算用堕胎来了结此事
Abortion's not how I was gonna solve things.
若让我重新选择 我只希望
All I would have done different...
当时能选个有担当的男人
Was gotten with somebody who wanted to be a man.
无论泰勒何时能准备好 都可以
Whenever Taylor's ready, sure.
我们都很想他
We both miss him.
我们想更多点出现在他生活里
We'd love to be in his life a lot more.
我很感谢你们抽时间跟我谈艾瑞克
I really appreciate you taking time to talk about Eric.
他是个优秀的孩子
He's a good kid.
他的将来会有很多机会
He's got a lot of opportunities.
前提是他能继续现在的路
If he keeps playing how he's been playing, I mean --
你打电♥话♥说我们要谈的事情很急迫
You called and said it was urgent that we should talk.
艾瑞克去我工作的地方找过我了
Eric showed up at my work.
他说警♥察♥想要见见球队成员 采集DNA
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表