剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
that is failure to protect.
一个有力的证人
One good witness --
就能击碎我们的防御
That's the wedge that cracks everything open.
所以考虑和解吧
So discussing a settlement...
我和那女人面对面谈过
I sat across from that woman.
她绝不会接受钱
She's not gonna take the money.
把钱放在人面前
Put a check in front of people,
大多数人都会选它
their opinions aren't always as resolute.
她就是像让我们名誉受损
She wants us to bleed in public.
不和解就得上庭 基本就是如此了
It's a settlement or it's court. That's pretty much it.
这事可以解决的
This can be handled.
这事 必须可以解决
It just...It can.
这些人以为没人敢惹他们
And these people think they can't be touched.
每周三儿童免费
详情咨♥询♥服务员
他们认为自己可以对任何人为所欲为
They think they can do whatever they want to whoever they want
还没人能把他们怎么样
and nobody's gonna do anything about it.
那不是我的问题
It's not my problem.
你女儿也受到了伤害
You know, your daughter got hurt, too.
伤害她的就是你儿子 他骗了她
By your boy. He lied to her.
他自己也很困惑
He's confused about himself.
他 我知道他很在乎艾薇的
He -- I know that he cares about Evy.
有位父亲来找我
I had the father of a girl sit and tell me
跟我说她女儿是怎么被学校欺负的
about how his daughter got abused by that school,
他们却选择保护犯错误的老师
And they protected the teacher that did it.
这种事从没断过
I mean, this stuff keeps happening.
我们总得做点什么
We got to do something about it.
你总说我们 那都不是我孩子上的学校
You keep putting this on us. This is not even our school.
我知道
I know.
我只是希望你和艾薇能帮助我
I just want to know that I have your help, Evy's help.
我得回去上班了
I've got to get back to work.
停止种族歧视
我想帮助孩子
I want to help kids.
我想为他们争取应得的权益
I want to do what's right for them.
我想教书育人 我想重回课堂
I want to teach. I want to be in class.
现在的境况很糟
This is a bad position to be in.
每天我都得穿过那道人墙
I mean, every day I have to cross that line,
在很多人眼里 我简直就像是
to a lot of people, it looks like I'm --
看起来像什么
Looks like what?
看起来像你在尽职尽力吗
Looks like you're doing your job?
看起来像我是个叛徒
Looks like I'm a traitor.
谁说这种话了
Who's saying that?
我有责任做对的事
I have a responsibility to do what's right.
那就对了
Then there's no problem.
如果警♥察♥伤害了一个黑人孩子
If the cops do something bad to a black kid
黑人开始抗♥议♥ 你也能无视抗♥议♥人群吗
and black people start protesting, you're gonna cross that line?
这根本就是两码事
This is not even close to the same thing.
是吗
Isn't it?
惩罚三个打架的孩子
Disciplining three kids who got into a fight --
和一个黑人孩子在街上中枪能一样吗
That's the same as a black kid getting shot in the street?
我只是说 你不会为你的人站出来吗
I'm saying -- you wouldn't do it for your people?
这所学校里的所有人 都是我的人
Everybody in this school -- they're all "My people."
被赶出去的不是
Not the ones who got kicked out.
我来这里是为了接触孩子
So, I'm here to reach kids.
和他们站在对立面我是没办法真正做到的
I can't do that if I'm on the wrong side of things.
我想请几天假 休息休息
I'm gonna take a couple days, take some time off.
等事情尘埃落定
When things settle down --
如果你现在是想告诉我
If you're going to stand there and willfully tell me
你要请假 我就开除你
you're taking time, I'm going to have you dismissed.
我有工会 你不能这么做
Well, I got a union, so you won't be doing that.
生活发生了变化
Things have changed.
这几周以来我经历了很多事
I've been through a whole lot these last couple of weeks.
我不能假装我还是以前的我
And I can't pretend that I'm the same person I was before...
这些事之前的我 但重点就在这
before all this, but that's the thing.
我再也无需假装什么了
I don't have to pretend anymore.
这是回来最好的地方
That's what's great about being back here --
我可以做真正的自己了
I can be who I am.
我们是一个团队
这里的每个人 队员 丹教练 和
Everybody here -- the team, coach Dan, the --
教职工 所有人
the staff and -- and everybody --
所有人在乎的都是
All they care about is --
所有人在乎的都是尊重 尊严
All th-- all they care about is that respect and dignity
每个人都可以成为这样的人
and that every person can be the person,
学生们
the s-- the student --
每个学生都可以做真正的自己
Every student can be the person that they really are.
我很感激我的教练和队友
I'm thankful to my coach and my team
还有学校 因为他们
and... to the school for --
给了我这辈子第一个
for giving me the chance, for the first time in my life,
做真正的艾瑞克·坦纳的机会
to really be Eric Tanner.
莱兰是我家
是不是该给点掌声
You know, let him hear it, huh?
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
掌声 各位 请给他掌声
Let him hear it, guys. Let him hear it!
艾瑞克是我见过的最勇敢的年轻人
Eric is about the bravest young man I know.
他能作为学生重回这里 重回球队
And it is so good to have him back as a student,
再好不过了
back as part of the team.
我只 只想提醒大家 你们
And I just -- I just want to remind all of you that you're --
你们也是这个队伍的一部分
you're a big part of this team, as well.
这需要我们所有人
And it's gonna take all...
感觉如何
How does it feel?
回学校感觉如何
How does it feel to be back?
挺好的
Uh...It feels okay.
-是吗 -是
- Yes? - Yeah.
我们也很高兴你能回来 健健康康的
Well, we're happy that you're back, that you're healthy.
你遭遇的这些事
The things that you've been through --
那个家庭对你的伤害
Well, what that family put you through --
谁都不该受到这样的对待 谁都不该
Nobody should have to deal with that. Nobody.
但是
But...
但我们面对的是无知
But we're dealing with ignorance,
无知只能用教育来对抗
and the only way to deal with ignorance is through education.
-人们啊 他们就是 -好
- People -- they just -- they -- - Sure.
他们总是害怕自己不理解的东西
They're scared of what they don't understand.
我们现在有了一个改变这种状况的机会
We have the opportunity to do something about that.
有位作家
There's a writer.
他专门在网上写年轻人出柜的文章
He does online pieces about young men who are coming out --
他们的困难 挣扎 成功经验
Their difficulties, their struggles, their success.
他很想跟你聊聊
He'd really like to speak with you.
聊什么
A-about what?
关于你作为公开的同性恋运动员的经历
About your experience as an openly gay athlete.
我也没什么经历
Uh, I haven't had any experience.
你的经历可以说
You've literally survived
很多和你一样情况的孩子都未遭遇的
more than a lot of young people in your situation have.
这很有价值
That means something.
总之 他很期待和你聊聊
Anyway, he's excited to talk to you.
我们会请他比赛前来这里
We'll have him here ahead of the game.
你能行的
You'll do fine.
这样可很容易挨枪子儿的
Well, that's a good way to get shot.
从我妈妈那弄到了备用钥匙
Got the spare key from mom.
你今天不是得上学吗
Don't you have school?
是的
Yeah.
别逼我帮你打掩护
Don't put me in the position of having to cover you.
我 我可以走
I-I can leave.
我可以到街头流浪什么的
I could just go run the streets or whatever.
如果你要做坏事
Well, if you're gonna do bad things,
你就直接去做
you can just go ahead and do them.
不用跑到这儿来跟我宣布
You don't have to come here and announce them.
你都没有自己拿酒喝吗
You didn't even snatch yourself a beer?
你这算哪门子的坏小子
Is that how much of a bad boy you are?
说吧
So...
我 我想和你谈谈
I-I wanted to talk.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表