剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你在等...
And -- and -- and -- and you waited...
等校长回来
for the head of that school to come back.
我在见律师
I'm meeting with the lawyer,
我们可以想出解决办法
and we're gonna figure out what to do.
什么解决办法呢
What's there to do?
我们会想出来的
We'll figure it out.
泰勒 听我说
Taylor, listen.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure out something.
好吗
Okay?
科特上班去了吗
Hey. Curt at work?
是
Yeah.
你哥哥呢
Brother here?
出去了
He took off.
有东西给你看
Want to show you something.
这么多钱从哪来的
Where'd you get all this money?
卖♥♥了点东西
I got rid of some things.
除了车剩下的所有东西都卖♥♥了
I got rid of everything except the car.
这钱干什么的
What's it for?
给我们的
It's for us.
我得带你离开这里
I need to get us out of here.
皮特 这个家出问题了
Peter, this family is sick.
你哥哥不正常 你♥爸♥爸也是
Your brother is not well. Your father is not well.
怎么了
What's the matter with --
我不想让你出事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
爸爸怎么了
What's wrong with Dad?
他有问题 他
He has got problems. He...
他对你哥哥做了什么事
He did things to your brother.
就是因为他艾瑞克才变成这样的
He is the reason that Eric is the way he is.
爸爸不会做这种事的
Dad wouldn't do something like that.
他肯定不会承认
He's not going to admit it.
他绝不会承认的 但就是因为他
He is never going to say anything, but he is the reason.
你哥哥本来很正常
Your brother was normal,
他身上发生了什么事才变成这样的
and then something happened to him.
就是你父亲
Your father happened to him.
我没法住在这里 我无法接受这一切
I-I can't stay here, I can't be around all of this,
我又不能把你留在他身边
and I can't leave you with him.
皮特
Peter, uh...
你知道你不属于这里的
You know you don't belong here.
你知道你和他们不是一路人
You know you don't belong with them.
你也知道如果你继续留在这里
And you know if you stay here,
事情也不会好转的
nothing's gonna get better.
皮特 你知道的
Peter, you know it.
这是我剩下的所有了
That is everything I have left.
我没法救你哥哥
I can't do anything for your brother,
所以求你 让我带你走吧
so, please, let me get us out of here.
去哪
And go where?
你想去哪都行
Wherever you want.
我听到 停车场传来一声巨响
I heard, like, a loud bang coming from the parking lot.
听起来像起了什么冲突
It sounded like a fight breaking out or something.
然后孩子们都在 疯狂的跑
Then kids were, like, running,
都蜂拥而出
like, sprinting past the window,
在枪响之后开始尖叫
screaming after the gunshot.
我看到大家都在跑 就跟老师说
Then I saw people running, and I said to the teacher,
我们得赶紧离开
"We need to get out of here right now."
这是一起错综复杂的案子
This has been a complicated case for some time now,
有人报告说枪手曾在学校被欺负
with reports that the shooter was bullied at school.
或者法官是否会将此案判定为
...or will the judge just see this as another case
爸爸 车来了
Daddy, the bus.
情绪不稳定作案
of an unstable gunman?
这样吧
You know what?
这些答案还未可知
The answers to those questions remain unclear.
莱兰高中重新开放
我们今天出去旅行
We're gonna take a little trip.
你好
Hello?
你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
我很好 我没事
Yeah, I'm good. I'm okay.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Well, I-I-I've been calling.
你都没接
Y-You didn't pick up.
我
I -- I, uh...
我不想说话
I didn't feel like talking.
你还想让我过来吗
You still want me to come out there, right?
我非常
I very...
非常希望你能来
very much want you to come out here.
好
Good, good.
我在纽约 正要上飞机
Look, I'm boarding from New York right now.
直飞去印第安纳
I'll take a direct flight to Indy.
你
Just...
冷静点
breathe.
我要去上班
I'm going into work.
不行
No, n-no.
-嗯 -不行
- Mm, yeah. - Don't -- don't do that.
我坐在这儿 一点用都没有
Sitting here, it's not doing anything.
我马上就到
I'm on my way.
-我马上就到 -我知道 但我需要工作
- I'm on my way. - I know, but I need to work.
我真的需要
I really do.
我知道我听起来情绪不好 但其实没有
I know I sound upset, but I'm really not.
我需要 我等你回来 好吗
I'm -- I'm -- I need to -- I'll see you when you get here, okay?
不行 莱斯利
No, no, Leslie --
我保证 我保证
I promise, promise.
珀拉老师
科伦拜高中老师
我真不知道我还能不能再爱学生
I didn't know if I could ever love a student again.
我不知道我还能不能跟学生建立那种信任
I didn't know if I could ever bond that way again,
从前这一直都是我的强项
and -- and it's always been a strength of mine as a teacher,
我能和孩子们建立很好的关系
the fact that I do bond tightly to kids
我真的很爱他们
and that I do genuinely love them.
我发现我竟然还能再爱他们 我也...
Um, I was rather shocked when I went back that I could --
很震惊
I could still do it.
但我再也不敢说
But I can never again guarantee
我不会死在我爱的某个孩子手里
that one of those kids that I love won't ever shoot me.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我想 首先 关于期终考试有人
I think, first thing, has anyone made any decisions
做出什么决定吗
with regard to final exams?
应该没有
I don't think so.
把系主任都叫来
Let's get the deans together.
取消期终考试 给学生们
Let's cancel finals -- one less thing
减少一件需要担心的事 还有
for the students to worry about -- and, uh...
已经被大学录取的高三毕业生
seniors who have been accepted to colleges --
确认录取校 联♥系♥对方 告知对方
find out where, get in touch, let those schools know
即将入校的学生们
they'll have incoming students
很有可能有不同程度的心理创伤
who may have varying degrees of trauma.
怎么了
What?
只是 没想到你会这么快回来
It's -- W-We didn't expect you back so soon.
大家都回来了
Everyone else is.
他在外面待了多久
How long was he out there?
他坐在那里 等了我多久
How long did he sit there, waiting for me?
一个多小时
A little over an hour.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thank you, Grace.
期终考的事办好了向我汇报
Get back to me on the finals.
好的
Okay.
没见到莱斯利的感觉感觉真是奇怪
It was odd not to see Leslie there.
你觉得她对这件事...
How do you think she's handled --
抱歉 韦斯尸骨未寒
I'm sorry. You know, Wes hasn't even been buried yet.
我现在 没心情谈这个
I'm not -- I'm not in the headspace to be talking about that.
我很想知道你的想法
I would really like to know your opinion.
你想要我的想法
Look, you want to know what I think?
我觉得就是她搞砸了
I think she's...it up.
从一开始 她所做的一切决定
From the start, all she's done is make choices
既伤害了我的球员 也伤害了学校
that have hurt my players, hurt this school.
然后 她又尽其所能
Oh, and then -- and then she did everything she can
保护她自己 确保她自己不惹上麻烦
to protect herself and make sure her ass was covered,
就这一次 真到了学校
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表